New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Jaimie and Impatient... Your charts look very promising :thumbup:

I'm 15DPO, :af: and :bfn: yesterday and some spotting last night.... my body hates me!!!! :dohh:

Thanks Girlies! I feel so so much better now that the hunt for a house is OVER finally!

ladies.. ff has changed my ov dates from cd 19.. to cd 28 :wacko: i feel so confused... that would make me only 12 dpo :shock: ladies.. has ff done this to u b4?

Wow, that is quite a jump in dates but now that your chart has more dates on it it really doesn't look like you ovulated on cd 19. It's using the fact that you had egg white and watery cm on days 27 and 28 and also the fact that your temps were really riding the coverline cd 20 - 28 (with a few exceptions). It is possible to have several patches of egg white or watery cervical mucus, but usually not after you've ovulated. So fertility friend takes the last fertile patch you had and as long as the temps support it assumes that is when you ovulated. Also your post ovulation temps look much better with the new ovulation date.

Did you get in any BD'ing around cd 26 - 28?

i think we did cd 27... so hopefully that would of been ok...
thanks xx im just so confused.. charting is abit stressful lol

Good news Sweetmama.
Impatient, you should be optimistic.

Hope evryone else is ok x

Aw Snugggs - I hope you get a BFP soon! That whole no AF but BFN thing sucks!

Congrats on the house sweetmama!

Booking in at the docs in the morning, bit scared really :| all OH had to say was 'Is the doctor going to look in your minge!?' ... :rofl: nice...

Booking in at the docs in the morning, bit scared really :| all OH had to say was 'Is the doctor going to look in your minge!?' ... :rofl: nice...

LOL Men :dohh: good luck tomorrow honey!!

Jamie, I definitely think you ov'd on cd 15, hopefully tomorrow's temp will be nice and high and you'll get your official crosshairs! LOST is awesome this season, I am loving every minute and last nights Sayid episode was great! I'm really beginning to believe that the alt timeline they are showing us (where the plane landed safely in LA) is a reality in which the losties were granted the one thing they always wanted either by Jacob or the man in black. I think Sayid wished for Nadia to be alive, and he got that, but then in a clear case of be careful what you wish for, he can't have her. So looking forward to next week! Thanks for the well wishes!!

Impatient, you're definitely at the point where you could start to feel some symptoms, I know it's so hard not to symptom spot. Fingers crossed for you!

Tierney, you're right, we're just one day off. I should be 2 dpo today, hopefully my chart will reflect that tomorrow. Happy to go through the 2ww with you!

Sweetmama, congratulations on your new home. Sounds like you are at a very exciting point in your life right now, full of changes. I hope that new house has room for a nursery :)

Snuggs, sorry to hear that you're in limbo land but remember it's not over until AF rears her ugly head. Fingers crossed for you, you're definitely still in the running!!

Babyhopes, if you BD'd on cd 27 then you are well covered!

Fairy, how are you doing? Any symptoms yet?

Pixxie, so glad you were able to get a doctor appointment so soon! I know easier said than done, but try not to be scared, everything will be fine. Not positive what they do in the UK but here they will give you a pelvic exam and then depending on your problems they will probably do a vaginal ultrasound. It sounds worse than it is, it's really pretty painless and it shows the doctor what your uterus and ovaries look like, a good way to spot potential problems or determine if further tests are needed. Best of luck and keep us posted!

Good Luck Pixxie.

I keep getting faint tests. so called my midwife they said as long as its color its positive. So she said congrats and I am 6 weeks. However I am to nervous and getting blood tomorow. My chart shows nothing.!!

Best of luck Shannon. I can understand why you're nervous, but I really think your blood test tomorrow will confirm that BFP!! Wishing you extra sticky sticky glue. :hugs:

Jamie, I definitely think you ov'd on cd 15, hopefully tomorrow's temp will be nice and high and you'll get your official crosshairs! LOST is awesome this season, I am loving every minute and last nights Sayid episode was great! I'm really beginning to believe that the alt timeline they are showing us (where the plane landed safely in LA) is a reality in which the losties were granted the one thing they always wanted either by Jacob or the man in black. I think Sayid wished for Nadia to be alive, and he got that, but then in a clear case of be careful what you wish for, he can't have her. So looking forward to next week! Thanks for the well wishes!!

Impatient, you're definitely at the point where you could start to feel some symptoms, I know it's so hard not to symptom spot. Fingers crossed for you!

Tierney, you're right, we're just one day off. I should be 2 dpo today, hopefully my chart will reflect that tomorrow. Happy to go through the 2ww with you!

Sweetmama, congratulations on your new home. Sounds like you are at a very exciting point in your life right now, full of changes. I hope that new house has room for a nursery :)

Snuggs, sorry to hear that you're in limbo land but remember it's not over until AF rears her ugly head. Fingers crossed for you, you're definitely still in the running!!

Babyhopes, if you BD'd on cd 27 then you are well covered!

Fairy, how are you doing? Any symptoms yet?

Pixxie, so glad you were able to get a doctor appointment so soon! I know easier said than done, but try not to be scared, everything will be fine. Not positive what they do in the UK but here they will give you a pelvic exam and then depending on your problems they will probably do a vaginal ultrasound. It sounds worse than it is, it's really pretty painless and it shows the doctor what your uterus and ovaries look like, a good way to spot potential problems or determine if further tests are needed. Best of luck and keep us posted!

Thanks and yes there is room for a nursery in there its 3 bedrooms so there is room for us to grow.

Best of luck Shannon. I can understand why you're nervous, but I really think your blood test tomorrow will confirm that BFP!! Wishing you extra sticky sticky glue. :hugs:

Thank you Bernina. I hope the clomid helps you :hugs:

CD9 in the smiley household getting ready for O next week :happydance:

BUT Grrrrrrrr! We were supposed to be starting the Sperm Meets Egg Plan last night but I realised we won't be able to do it properly Fertility Friend says I am due to OV next Friday which means I’ll probably get a + opk on Thursday. It says to dtd on CD8 then every other day till you get the +opk and then do it that day and the 2 days afterwards (which would be Friday and Saturday) then wait a day and have one last go which would be Monday (15th) this would all be fine except OH is going away on a stag do next Thursday and won’t be home till Monday

I really wish OH wasn't going away am feeling a little frustrated that the stag do has fallen at the same time as the peak of the month but there’s nothing I can do about it so am hoping that I ov earlier, even a day would be helpful.

Because of this my PMA is a little lacking - I almost feel like we are out this month before we've even started :( think am just going to have to try our best this month and see what happens. Need to muster up some PMA from somewhere though!!!!

Good luck to those in the 2ww.

Pixxie - how frustrating for you - I hope it is just taking a while for your HCG to build up.

Good luck at the doctors Shannon am keeping my fingers crossed that the blood test reveals a bfp for you.

Babyhopes - good luck hun :thumbup:

Lets hope we can carry on the trend and get lots of bfps this month :hugs:

Thank you girls!! You all make me feel great!! Now I'm totally cheering you all on from the side lines!! Go Team Newbie Charting!!! <3

hey girls. how is everyone getting on?:hugs:

pixxie - hope the doctors appointment goes well for you x

snuggs
- chin up hun

SmileyShazza expect surprises. my cycle i got my bfp - i OV'd a week early! just get to:Sex: heh

good luck to you ladies :dust:

Thanks girlies, my appointment is on Monday morning so Ill keep you posted. Im feeling pretty awful right now for thinking that I doubt the problem is with me :( I feel guilty for saying it but unless my body is rejecting beans then I dont think it CAN be me? :|

Dont have PCOS or endo, never had an std that could be affecting me, im ovulating my periods are regular...

Oh I just dont know :nope: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->