New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ladies,
can you have a nosey at my chart please see what you think. I had +opk's on tue, wed and thurs???( wednesday was the darkest it was darker than the test line) and had loads of ov pains wed to the point i was quite sore but my temps are staying down!:dohh:
what do you think?

After getting a copy of 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility' out of the library I'm (finally) starting to get the point of testing my cervical mucus, rather than just doing my temps, so I hope to get a little better at charting. I'm going to stop short of putting every symptom in as I'm a bit of an obsessive at times, and I really don't think that would be good for me.

I'm loving this thread as others are in the same 'learning' place as I am. It's really overwhelming when you first start coming on forums like this and everyone has these great charts where it's totally obvious when they OVed, and when I look at my own charts I find it harder to spot.

It seems, touch wood, like my cycles are settling down now, so I look forward to being able to anticipate when OV will occur for next month and get the BDing in early :)

Ladies,
can you have a nosey at my chart please see what you think. I had +opk's on tue, wed and thurs???( wednesday was the darkest it was darker than the test line) and had loads of ov pains wed to the point i was quite sore but my temps are staying down!:dohh:
what do you think?

MMMMMMMM I want to say maybe wednesday is your O date going by opk and Ov pain and you are just having a slow rise (that is very normal) if your temp doesnt go up by I would say Saturday than it may be that your body geared up for O but didnt make it! I know it sucks I had it happen a couple times last month were I had pos opks and nothing happened.. Good luck honey!!:hugs:

WOOT WOOT I'm finally back to normal lol temps are back to my low pre O..(I added two fake temps for yesterday abd the day before as I know now they were just a bit up from being sick..called doc he says thats normal) anyway feels great to be me again haha

Thanks Nicole,
stupid question but what happens if it geared up to but didnt, will i keep going in my cycle until i do? cant be doing with another long cycle though my body was actually going back to normal!

Thanks Nicole,
stupid question but what happens if it geared up to but didnt, will i keep going in my cycle until i do? cant be doing with another long cycle though my body was actually going back to normal!

Yep you will keep going in your cycle until O happens (well there is a chance of a anovulatory cycle every women will have one or even a few in her life time) I geared up and got pos opks on cd 14, 20 ,24, 29, 30 then finally Od on cd 31! :wacko:

Afternoon ladies, not sure what to make of this as it's only my second month charting but over the last 3 days my temp has really gone up. I haven't done anything differently and I'm not due to ovulate for atleast another 4 days as Af only left 5 days ago. My cycles are shorter at 25days but this is still odd...

Any advice appreciated!!

Thank you. x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yummymummyto1

Well i had a pretty disapointing temp this morning:( Hope it its still good enough! Maybe it will go up tomorrow

As some of you know, I had a questionable BFP Wed morning, had my beta drawn and it came back 6.2. This morning I POAS and got a BFN. Chemical? Fluke? Still no sign of AF as of right now.

impatient-I don't think that today's temp should necessarily be disappointing. How long is your usual LP? You're only 9DPO.

OMG OMG OMG Look at my ticker guys I got an O on my chart and now it says 7DPO YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! Its a broken crosshair but its there none the less! :happydance:

Sweetmama-That is exactly how I felt when I got my O this month too! The crosshair is only broken because of your CP charting. YAY FOR O's!!!!!

And it's so nice to have something you can look at as proof, too.

impatient-I don't think that today's temp should necessarily be disappointing. How long is your usual LP? You're only 9DPO.

I think its usually around 14 days long?? I just feel like the higher the better :wacko:lol

Hi

I am new charting and just after a little advice. This is my first month tracking my temps and i am on cd12 of a 28 day cycle. My temps have ranged from 97.18 to 98.17, so my chart is up and down. Is this normal?

Any advice would be great

Impatient, don't put too much stock in one temp. I know we all love to see sky high temps in the LP, but sometimes that's just not how our hormones are working and that definitely doesn't mean anything is wrong. I am the same though, I get so excited when I see a high number and then feel worried when it takes a dive or doesn't seem to rise up. But I looked at plenty of pregnancy charts in the gallery and lots have either a slow rise or a few dips.

Arein, I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. When was your blood drawn, was it today or did you get the results today from a previous draw? Thinking of you and sending you extra special sticky glue. Please keep us posted. :hugs:

Sweetmama, congrats on your O, that is great news!! Look at that, you just skipped a whole week of the 2ww!!

Tinks, it would be great if you could post a link to your chart (or make your ticker a clickable link). My temps are always all over the place until like 3 or so days before ovulation (and I ovulate late in my cycle). I think it's very normal for your pre ovulation temps to be up and down, it's really a consistant post o raise that you're looking for (and a possible dip on the day you O, but not everyone gets that). When you post your chart we can take a better look and see.

I'm 3 dpo today and when I woke up at 3am to use the bathroom I could not go back to sleep, I was so eager to take my temp and see if it went up that I think I kept myself awake. I eventually fell back asleep but I'm pretty sure I didn't get 3 hours of good sleep before I temped, so not sure how accurate my temp is today. The good thing is that it went up like crazy and FF finally gave me crosshairs and an O date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->