New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP!!!! Very faint but it's definately there! Going to test again in a few days and hopefully lines will get stronger.

It's not really sinking in but just going to take one day at a time.

x

Fish and Chips - Just realised that you got BFP too!!! Congratulations hunni! I've had heartburn too for the past 3 nights when trying to get to sleep and I NEVER get heartburn.

x

So how's everyone doing? I realised my temp yesterday and today are similar to same point in cycle last month so not too excited about it jumping up, guess my progesterone levels just took another leap, which would tie in with the hot flushes and moodiness I have been having the past couple of days. Only 5dpo or possibly 6dpo if you just go by my temps. I am actually charting with another website but not putting in OPK or CM and it thinks CD17. Any thoughts?

Hi fifi

I would have said CD17 too on your chart :)

I wouldn't give up hope yet, lets see what your temps do over the next few days :thumbup:

I'm still feeling pretty sorry for myself, but otherwise alright. :wacko:

Swanny - congratulations!
Foxy- take care of yourself, enjoy the Xmas choccies and generally relax, new year - new cycle.

Congrats Swanny! I thought that massive dip looked good!!

Foxy, I hope you're doing ok?

Bernina - How are you? I haven't heard from you in ages.

Hi to Magic, Mystic and all you other lovely ladies xx

Swanny, what date did you get married? We got married on 13th June this year x

Hi Ladies,

Great news fish and swanny v happy for you and wishing you lots of stickyness.

If anyone would like to check out my chart id be grateful, i think my temps are on the up and i have had some symptoms especially painful bbs.

wishing everyone else baby dust xxx

I hope everyone had a very nice Christmas and Boxing Day!!!

Swanny, I just read, congratulations on your BFP!!!! Are you going to test again to watch that line get stronger and stronger?!!!

Welcome Broody Broo, Debbie, Shaerichelle and CutCub, you've found a great group of gals to go through charting with, it's so much better with all the support they provide!

Foxy, I'm sorry that AF got you (and on Christmas day to boot :( ) but the good news is that you have 2 nice full charting cycles that show a clear ovulation day and that your body is doing everything it should. And I am definitely not the queen of PMA, but I've had to comfort myself with those same words so I have lots of experience. I see you're going to take soy this cycle, I know I read about that somewhere but clearly it didn't sink in, so what is that supposed to help with? And glad that your cd 21 bloods were normal. I find out Weds the results of our genetic testing and my cd 2-3 bloods (estrogen and FSH).

I noticed a lot of folks had small temp spikes around 23 - 25, I wonder if the stress and general hustle and bustle (and alcohol) of the holidays had anything to do with those.

Fifi, this is totally off topic but just saw you are from Edinburgh. DH and I visited Scotland for about 2 weeks this summer and Edinburgh was one of our most favorite places. You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful and historic city. I have great memories of walking along the narrow lanes in the evening fog. Oh and looking at your chart you hit that egg plenty hard, so fingers crossed for you and hope those temps stay up (preferably for 9 mos!) Hope you're continuing to feel better from the fall.

Fish, thanks for checking in with me, I'm doing well thanks. Haven't been home much over the past few days so wasn't able to get online. Had lots of reading and catching up to do today! How are you feeling, any other signs besides the twinges? With my first preg what I called the jumping stomach was really my only sign for several weeks. I remember laying in bed and could just feel a circus going on in there. Later I got terrible food aversions although never sickness.

Hello to all of the rest, can't wait to see what our charts and 2010 bring us. I'm hoping for sticky BFP's for all!!!

Thanks fish and chips, I tested xmas eve and I got a BFN but I think I will give things another week and see if my temps stay up! Then maybe will test :D

I'm feeling good thanks Bernina, although still terrified as it's still early days. I haven't had heartburn today which I feel gutted about as it is reassuring to me. I've been quite bloated but that's about it. I'm still temping but considering stopping as I need to try and keep calm and relaxed and not worry about the worst case scenario. What reading have you been catching up with? xx

Thanks fish and chips, I tested xmas eve and I got a BFN but I think I will give things another week and see if my temps stay up! Then maybe will test :D

At 10dpo I also got a negative.. you could still be in! x

That's reassuring thanks hun, just relax I'm sure u will be fine :)

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP!!!! Very faint but it's definately there! Going to test again in a few days and hopefully lines will get stronger.

It's not really sinking in but just going to take one day at a time.

x

Wooo hoo congrats Darl,

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Whoa moocacha, that is quite a drop. I see that FF put an open circle for the temp, did you take it at a different time than usual? If so or if you didn't get 3 hours sleep then that could be the reason. I'm sure it will go back up tomorrow, I think it's a bit too early for implantation dip but of course nothing is ever certain when ttc. I really do think tomorrow's temp will be back in line.

Kitty, your chart is still looking great, and def don't count yourself out, our own Fish is a perfect example of what can happen!!! Will be eagerly watching your chart tomorrow!

Fish, I know exactly how you feel. Just seems like there is so much that could go wrong that it's amazing any babies are born at all. I agree on the temping, I would probably quit as well. If the worst happens and your temp drops then there really isn't anything that can be done either way, so why give yourself the stress analyzing ever little temp shift. But also don't let fear get in your way of truly enjoying this blessing. The odds are definitely in your favor that you will have a healthy little bambino so please try to enjoy this as you only are pregnant for the first time once in your life and it is an amazing journey. Plus the rest of us need to live vicariously through you for a few months until we get our BFPs!!!

I had lots of reading to do to catch up on this thread, I think 3 new pages since my last post!! We sure have an active group here and I just love it. I also got a bunch of new books for Christmas off my wish list so will be catching up on that kind of reading as well! Right now I'm reading a sci-fi series called Dune. I'm a total sci-fi and historical fiction nerd, in fact I'm about to enjoy a cup of raspberry leaf tea and some sci fi right now :coffee: (since there is nothing good on TV except Super Nanny and I'm sick of seeing parents who don't realize the blessing they have with their kids!)

Whoa moocacha, that is quite a drop. I see that FF put an open circle for the temp, did you take it at a different time than usual? If so or if you didn't get 3 hours sleep then that could be the reason. I'm sure it will go back up tomorrow, I think it's a bit too early for implantation dip but of course nothing is ever certain when ttc. I really do think tomorrow's temp will be back in line.

I noticed that FF put the circle, i think its because i clicked sleep deprived because i haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. I'm getting more than 3 hours sleep before i temp but I'm having trouble getting to sleep and I keep waking up I don't know why i normally sleep like a log lol... Still temping at the same time but this morning I woke up with one massive headache, I guess its due to poor sleep.

Thanks for the reply, I hope it goes back up tomorrow and enjoy your cup of raspberry leaf tea and sci fi!!!

hi ladies, hope everyone had a good christmas x foxy, i hope af didn't spoil it too much :hugs:

af left me a couple of days ago so we have started on the babydancing (i know it's early, but can't hurt to get a bit of practice in! :winkwink:) my temps are looking a bit wonky, probably because my sleep pattern is a bit erratic, and i'm letting myself wake naturally, rather than by alarm, so i think i'm kind of half-awake for a while before i realise and take my temp. should hopefully be a bit more normal when i get back to work and wake up at the same time each day.

i'm very excited to see more bfp's each time i check the thread - congrats swanny - it's helping me stay hopeful :D

:dust: to everyone x

Hey Ladies!!! I was at my mom's house for the weekend and she dosen't have the internet so I'm trying to catch up on the past few posts.

Congrats again Fish&Chips!! Congrats Swanny!!! I hope that we all join you ladies soon!

Foxy - sorry to here about AF

Mystic - I've been looking at your chart, mine is confusing me this month. My temps have been all over the place and I got two postive OPK's this month. One yesterday where the test line was thicker than the control and the other today where they were the same width but the test was darker. I don't know what that means?? Darn OPK's!!

This month has been nothing like last month but hopefully that's a good thing since last month was unsuccessful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->