New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I know what you mean...I find that I toss and turn a lot more since I started temping! :wacko: It seems like the two hours of sleep i get after I have already takin my temp is my best sleep of the night:dohh:

AreIn, could you have been on your way to a BFP? were getting faint lines? is it the same test that gave you a BFN?

I will find the results out in a few hours. If I am not. I am going to have to go to the docs cause something will be majorly wrong.

Thanks Pichi. My midwife said a line is a line no matter how faint it is lol. I told her basically I am scared and want a blood test.

I am almost 7 weeks she says :haha: I said :nope: give me a test lol

I dont want anything wrong but the way I am feeling its pregnancy or something else is going on in my stomach :rofl:

Impatient, don't put too much stock in one temp. I know we all love to see sky high temps in the LP, but sometimes that's just not how our hormones are working and that definitely doesn't mean anything is wrong. I am the same though, I get so excited when I see a high number and then feel worried when it takes a dive or doesn't seem to rise up. But I looked at plenty of pregnancy charts in the gallery and lots have either a slow rise or a few dips.

Arein, I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. When was your blood drawn, was it today or did you get the results today from a previous draw? Thinking of you and sending you extra special sticky glue. Please keep us posted. :hugs:

Sweetmama, congrats on your O, that is great news!! Look at that, you just skipped a whole week of the 2ww!!

Tinks, it would be great if you could post a link to your chart (or make your ticker a clickable link). My temps are always all over the place until like 3 or so days before ovulation (and I ovulate late in my cycle). I think it's very normal for your pre ovulation temps to be up and down, it's really a consistant post o raise that you're looking for (and a possible dip on the day you O, but not everyone gets that). When you post your chart we can take a better look and see.

I'm 3 dpo today and when I woke up at 3am to use the bathroom I could not go back to sleep, I was so eager to take my temp and see if it went up that I think I kept myself awake. I eventually fell back asleep but I'm pretty sure I didn't get 3 hours of good sleep before I temped, so not sure how accurate my temp is today. The good thing is that it went up like crazy and FF finally gave me crosshairs and an O date.

That would be great, thanks. How do i make my ticker a clickable link? I am due to o on Monday, I think :)

Thanks Pichi. My midwife said a line is a line no matter how faint it is lol. I told her basically I am scared and want a blood test.

I dont want anything wrong but the way I am feeling its pregnancy or something else is going on in my stomach :rofl:

i know what you mean. i feel like i've swallowed a balloon kinda haha.

so you may be coming over to 1 tri grads then? ^___^

AreIn, could you have been on your way to a BFP? were getting faint lines? is it the same test that gave you a BFN?

I took one HPT on and e.p.t. got a +, one on a Fact Plus got a +, the last one was on a FRER and got a -.

I took one HPT on and e.p.t. got a +, one on a Fact Plus got a +, the last one was on a FRER and got a -.

FRER always give me negatives.. I was pregnant with my son and got a negative. Were the other ones blue dye? for some reason red dye is either way light with me or non existant!

Shannon- That gives me hope! Maybe I'm incompatible with the red dye too! The first two were both blue dyes.

Arein, I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. When was your blood drawn, was it today or did you get the results today from a previous draw? Thinking of you and sending you extra special sticky glue. Please keep us posted. :hugs:

I had my beta drawn Wednesday afternoon and am supposed to get another next Wednesday.

I'm tired of the up and down, I had that from October to December. One time I would be told m/c was inevitable, the next time I was going to keep it. Up and down, up and down.

i know what you mean. i feel like i've swallowed a balloon kinda haha.

so you may be coming over to 1 tri grads then? ^___^

yes like a ballon and some stuff is definitely going on down there

I maybe ..

Just out of pure curiosity...what so you think about someone going to the doctor to to see if they are pregnant at 4 weeks and 3 days, if they were not TTC at all?? Sounds like they were TTC to me! If you were preventing wouldn't you not jump to the pregnancy conclusion sooo soon? What do you think?

Shannon and AreIn83 - REALLY hoping your question marks turn into absolutely, positively BFPs very soon. I've got FX'd for both of you.

Bernina - nice alternative timeline theory! My hubby checks LOST message boards almost obsessively as I check this message board. He says the character-centric episodes in this season are mirroring season 1 or 2 (I forget which). Like season 2 episode 4 was about Sayid just like this season's episode 4 was about Sayid (I have the numbers off but I am just trying to explain the parallels).

Yea for all the crosshairs! I have to admit that I manipulated FF into giving me crosshairs. My temp yesterday morning was a slightly lower than Tuesday mornings, but today's was super high, so I just discarded yesterday's to get my crosshairs : ) I talked a little yesterday before temping so I don't think it is accurate anyways.

AreIn and Sharron...how frustrating for both of you!! FX and lots of :dust: for you both!

Shannon- That gives me hope! Maybe I'm incompatible with the red dye too! The first two were both blue dyes.

I had my beta drawn Wednesday afternoon and am supposed to get another next Wednesday.

I'm tired of the up and down, I had that from October to December. One time I would be told m/c was inevitable, the next time I was going to keep it. Up and down, up and down.
by your chart cd12 could have been implantation dip??

Tinks, to make your ticker clickable go into the User CP, link should be at the top of any baby and bump page. From there click on Edit Signature on the left side of the screen. You should see code something like this:
PHP:
[img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2d1bb3/ttc.png[/img]
. Replace that code with this:
PHP:
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d1bb3][img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2d1bb3/ttc.png[/img][/url]

Shannon, best of luck to you today. Fingers crossed that your blood test comes back with a very firm positive!!! :hugs:

AreIn, I don't blame you for being tired of the up and down. I can't imagine anything worse than living in limbo like that and not knowing what tomorrow will bring. And what Shannon said about the FRER tests could be exactly the problem you're having. Do you have another blue dye test that you can take or are you just going to wait for the blood draw on Weds? :hugs:

Impatient, I agree with you. It's one thing to think maybe you're pregnant and take an at home test at around 4 weeks, but it's a totally different story to go to the doctors for it. Even the majority of the women who are actively ttc wouldn't have reason to go to the doctor at the 4 week mark (I know we have some exceptions on this thread, just pointing out the majority). So yes, I think they were either ttc or had a very well timed accident and feared (hoped) pregnancy.

Jamie, I am also guilty of being all over the LOST message boards, it's just too much fun to resist. I've tried to be good this season and I consider myself spoiler free, but it's so much fun to read what others think and theorize together! And yes, I had heard about the connection to a previous season, pretty cool!! And don't feel bad about manipulating your chart for crosshairs, that one lower temp was just confusing FF so I think you have the correct O date listed. I'm 3 dpo so we get to go through the 2ww together!!

You CERTAINLY have your BD bases covered this cycle Bernina! I'm too addicted to these message boards to check out the LOST ones, but I used to before I became obsessed with ttc : ) Yeah for the 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->