New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Adelicia-Where is your link to your chart?

Nicole- I wouldn't worry too much about that jump!

Nicole.. I have seen people have a huge temp drop after Ovulating. Do you think you ovulated already not that I am great with charts but I think you did.

Shannon...I bet your temps go up over the next few days...I'm holding my breath!! lol Make sure you"re BDing!! My chart looked just like that and I didn't know I ws oing so we didn't BD on my O day...go figure!
:dust:

Nicole.. I have seen people have a huge temp drop after Ovulating. Do you think you ovulated already not that I am great with charts but I think you did.

Hell I dont know anymore lol I thought I had...i had some ewcm and o like pains a few days ago..but today I'm having ewcm and o like pains so.. :wacko:

I really hope your bbt keeps going up honey!! :hugs:

hi lady's i am new to charting and was wondering if anyone can help me, for i am a bit confused. i have a 27 day cycle normally. i am using ff, my link is in my sig. ff is saying i have not yet O'd. and my temps are all over the place. however i do talk/thrash around in my sleep, not every night more like 2-3 times a week depending on how stressed or upset i am. could that be affecting my temps

any thoughts on either my chart or my my question would be appreciated.

thanks so much.

ticker may not be right, took that from old info(10 years, before i had my daughter)

Ooops, silly me. I'd configured my ticker all wrong. It *should* work now!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29ff9a

If it doesn't I'm just going to cry ;)

Shannon...I bet your temps go up over the next few days...I'm holding my breath!! lol Make sure you"re BDing!! My chart looked just like that and I didn't know I ws oing so we didn't BD on my O day...go figure!
:dust:

I hope so cause I am about to just give up. I think if I ovulated it was yesterday. and we had bd monday and will today. I bd almost everyday:winkwink:

Hell I dont know anymore lol I thought I had some ewcm and o like pains a few days ago..but today I'm having ewcm and o like pains so.. :wacko:

I really hope your bbt keeps going up honey!! :hugs:

I was like that alot this cycle Nicole. This is still my cycle after the loss:wacko: I had o pains and ewcm a lot.

I am not holding my breath.. its a normal temp in this crazy cycle.

I was really hoping I'd go back to normal..and I mean normal like before last cycle. last cycle was really weird for me then the mc..

hey ladies!!

can i join? i just started charting this cycle =)

im a little confused.. FF says i OVd but my monitor is still on high and hasnt peaked. can someone look at my chart and help me out?
please and thank you!

Hi and welcome!! No it doesnt look like you've Od yet. not sure why ff has given you cross hairs..the fact that they are dotted say FF isnt sure either..

I was really hoping I'd go back to normal..and I mean normal like before last cycle. last cycle was really weird for me then the mc..

I hear ya, I would love to start over :haha:
I just spotted after bd. never ever done that. I have spotted twice my whole life:wacko:

Its crazy what our bodies put us through..I had never spotted mid cycle before my 8 month old was born after he was born my body went wacko..longer than normal period.. heavier then normal.. mid cycle spotting..I guess I cant even say normal as in before last cycle..hell normal as in before I got pg with my 8 month old.

lol, I hear ya. My son is 7 and my cycles were crazy before him. My cycles were really normal on a iud without hormones lol!

Ooops, silly me. I'd configured my ticker all wrong. It *should* work now!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29ff9a

If it doesn't I'm just going to cry ;)

It looks like a possible ID on 7 DPO and you may be moving up to triphasic. How long are you cycles normally?

hi lady's i am new to charting and was wondering if anyone can help me, for i am a bit confused. i have a 27 day cycle normally. i am using ff, my link is in my sig. ff is saying i have not yet O'd. and my temps are all over the place. however i do talk/thrash around in my sleep, not every night more like 2-3 times a week depending on how stressed or upset i am. could that be affecting my temps

any thoughts on either my chart or my my question would be appreciated.

thanks so much.

ticker may not be right, took that from old info(10 years, before i had my daughter)

It really kind of looks annovulatory to me. Do you O every cycle? How long is your LP? The amount of sleep you gets really does effect your temps along with stress, alcohol, illness, open-mouth sleeping etc. I've had an awful week sleeping, I've been waking up at 3 and 4 every night which is waaaay throwing mine off, I think.

It looks like a possible ID on 7 DPO and you may be moving up to triphasic. How long are you cycles normally?

Well, recently they have been ranging from 41 to 33. However, I didn't have any periods for a year as my BMI was too low. Before that my cycles averaged at 26 days, and I think they are contracting back to a shorter cycle.

It looks good so far! I'd tell you to wait to test for a few more days to see what your temp does first but I can't tell you to wait because I love to pee on sticks!

I'm fairly certain AF is coming, I'm all crampy and bloated and just feel really icky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->