New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I'm glad you are feeling better Nicole! Shannon - I'm really sorry you are just hanging in there. I love that you keep putting fun wedding pics in your profile though - must have been a gorgeous day!

Where in Maine are you? I have a very good friend from High School that lives in Portland. In fact, she dated my DH for years while we were all in college. Of course, she just fell preggers just like all my other good friends. Jerks! Haha.

So I've had some flat temps - does that mean I'm due for an implantation dip tomorrow? I say YES

Thank you!!
Your chart is looking good honey.. :hugs:

hey girls!
my temps are sort of all over the place at the moment...do they really matter that much before ovulation???
heres my chart....
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27d6d5

That's no problem Maratobe - once you ovulate your temps won't look quite as crazy because the Y axis will get longer - putting your current temps into perspective.

Can I join please? I am on cycle day 2 and just started taking temps and joined FF!

I was just looking at your chart..I wonder if the flat temps the last 3 days means O is coming..I bet it does and your cm and cp are right..I hope this is your O honey.. (haha I would sooo never say that to anyone standing in front of me)

I hope so too. I am getting so frustrated. lol I wouldnt either.

I'm glad you are feeling better Nicole! Shannon - I'm really sorry you are just hanging in there. I love that you keep putting fun wedding pics in your profile though - must have been a gorgeous day!

Where in Maine are you? I have a very good friend from High School that lives in Portland. In fact, she dated my DH for years while we were all in college. Of course, she just fell preggers just like all my other good friends. Jerks! Haha.

So I've had some flat temps - does that mean I'm due for an implantation dip tomorrow? I say YES

That was in August. It was gorgeous. It was on the ocean. I live like 5 minutes from Portland. Nice she needs to throw some dust here. People are having babies in my life.. not falling preggers. ugh .. I say I hope I O.lol

I was just looking at your chart..I wonder if the flat temps the last 3 days means O is coming..I bet it does and your cm and cp are right..I hope this is your O honey.. (haha I would sooo never say that to anyone standing in front of me)

I hope so too. I am getting so frustrated. lol I wouldnt either.

Fx'd its O!!! :sex:

Was wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about IB???
How many DPO would you be most likely/unlikely to have this?
How often would you expect for it to happen?
Is it a one time thing, or would it happen over the course of a few days?

Sorry for the butt-load of questions. :roll:

Was wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about IB???
How many DPO would you be most likely/unlikely to have this?
How often would you expect for it to happen?
Is it a one time thing, or would it happen over the course of a few days?

Sorry for the butt-load of questions. :roll:

Hi Tessa,

No sure if my advice is much good, but i thought i wopuld reply to your calling.
As we all hear time and time again, every women is different, typically, IB or ID would happen around 5-10DPO (give or take a day [FF's word's not mine lol]). Usually IB would happen on the day or day after an ID, but depending on how much of a bleed you had you may well lose old blood some time after (say a day or two).

I hope this helps a little? I'm sure the more experienced ladies on here could give a better answer.

x

Would anyone be able to look at my chart please?

I'm not sure about this new temp rise? I've had a few other signs, achy boobs, heightened sense of smell, etc but I'm half thinking that they are psychosomatic. I've also been under a lot of stress recently as we have had some ill health and death within the family.

I've only been charting since Jan, and only really been observing CM for a few weeks as I finally (Thanks to TCOYF) understand it. My history is I had an IUS taken out in September, and didn't start menstruating again until November.

Any advice appreciated. X

WHT is going on with my body..2 days of temp rise then a huge drop.. :(

My temp dropped this morning so I think O is on its way. Would you suggest BD every day from here or is every other nite ok? (we bd last nite!)

If you think O is coming I would bd every day if you can if not every other day is fine.

Maratobe...my pre O temps were all over the place too! I think its fairly common. sleeping with mouth open?
Nicole...Could there have been any other factor that caused your temp to drop...cold room,

I'm very pleased with my temp this morning!! I think AF should be showing (or not showing) up anyday now so I was very happy to see the temp. I know it doesn't mean a whole lot, but it is still nice to see:) I wish I knew exactly how long my LP is!

my day time temps is also lower (I know its all about the bbt but I know my day time temp after O) I'm having ew cm today..well ew on tp creamy when I check inside..and opk is getting darker :wacko:

Maratobe...my pre O temps were all over the place too! I think its fairly common. sleeping with mouth open?
Nicole...Could there have been any other factor that caused your temp to drop...cold room,

I'm very pleased with my temp this morning!! I think AF should be showing (or not showing) up anyday now so I was very happy to see the temp. I know it doesn't mean a whole lot, but it is still nice to see:) I wish I knew exactly how long my LP is!

your chart looks great honey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->