New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi all
Nicole - thanks for getting back to me about my o, as you predicted my temp went up this morning.
Here's hoping that it keeps going up :)

It looks good so far! I'd tell you to wait to test for a few more days to see what your temp does first but I can't tell you to wait because I love to pee on sticks!

I'm trying to be restrained with regards to stick peeing. Have promised Hubby that I'll wait a little bit longer, but it's sooooo tempting.

It's hard, I'm an instant gratification kind of girl. He puts up with me and the amount of money I spend on HPTs and OPKs. His theory is, if your period doesn't come then you're pregnant right? So just wait a month, no period, you're pregnant. ***sigh*** I wish it were that easy!

yes i do normally o every cycle. my lp in the past was 13 days. i was doing opks but never got a line darker then the control line so i stopped using them and decided to start charting my temps instead. i haven't drank since October. i try not to get stressed but like i said i do talk in my sleep. i also thrash around sometimes to the point where oh has to leave bed and sleep on the couch, atleast i am not sleep walking anymore that would probably reak even more havek on my temps

It's hard, I'm an instant gratification kind of girl. He puts up with me and the amount of money I spend on HPTs and OPKs. His theory is, if your period doesn't come then you're pregnant right? So just wait a month, no period, you're pregnant. ***sigh*** I wish it were that easy!

So am I. That makes it extra hard!

I think hubby is just very worried about the possibility of a chemical pregnancy, and that it's probably better not to know if a BFP doesn't stick.

ok so i decided to play with my chart and put in high temps for the next 2 days and ff gives me an o date of 3/9 and a dashed coverline does that sound right

Evening girls - welcome to any newbies who have joined since I posted...there seems to be new people everyday which is great :thumbup:

I had a play today with FF entered temps rising steadily for a few days in advance and it gave me cross hairs for tomorrow which would be fantastic as I think we will have a better chance this month if thats the case :happydance: Also had an almost positive opk today, there was a second line but it wasn't quite as strong as the test line so think I could be about to ov tomorrow.

Can't hang around for too long am off to :sex: :winkwink:

Hi all
Nicole - thanks for getting back to me about my o, as you predicted my temp went up this morning.
Here's hoping that it keeps going up :)

You're welcome!! I hope it keeps climbing for ya honey.. :hugs:

Ladies I don't know what to think...I been having major "feelings" in lower belly and either I'm preggo or AF is comming. The feeling have been more sharp rather than dull like AF. I also had some really weird pain way down low like almost towards bum...strange I know! I HATE not knowing which!! I have had tons of creamy loition like CM today...I thought AF had come it was so wet!!(TMI) any experienced BFPers who have had similar feelings before?? Thanks for any help:)

Never had a BFP, but sounds promising impatient.

Good luck

Have fun bd'ing shazza :)

I'm expecting to ov on friday. Used my first softcup today - only remembered I had it in on the way home from work! So far, so good! Are you using them?

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

Hello to all the regular stalkers - hope are all good :)

Hi and welcome!! No it doesnt look like you've Od yet. not sure why ff has given you cross hairs..the fact that they are dotted say FF isnt sure either..

oh ok that makes sense

thanks! =)

Ladies I don't know what to think...I been having major "feelings" in lower belly and either I'm preggo or AF is comming. The feeling have been more sharp rather than dull like AF. I also had some really weird pain way down low like almost towards bum...strange I know! I HATE not knowing which!! I have had tons of creamy loition like CM today...I thought AF had come it was so wet!!(TMI) any experienced BFPers who have had similar feelings before?? Thanks for any help:)

ive read more than once that creamy CM is a good sign!!

FX!

i cant seem to figure out how to get my chart to show other stuff than CM, MON, and STATS at the bottom on the home page.. can someone please help me out? :confused:

anv7- go to My Home Page, click on Home Page Settings (on the left), and then under privacy you can choose to Publish Custom Data, Publish Intercourse, etc, then click Save Settings at the bottom
Hope that makes sense! :flower:

I'm expecting to ov on friday. Used my first softcup today - only remembered I had it in on the way home from work! So far, so good! Are you using them?

https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smilies/yes.gif

Used one for the first time last night - was suprised at how something that looks so massive would fit and feel comfortable but it did. Will give them another go tonight and then keep everything crossed that they have been successful :thumup:

Thanks Shannon.

Shazza - OH and I were laughing at how big it looked too! But it went in really easily and I didn't feel it all day.

Not sure I'd use it for AF though!

Haven't caught up with everyone yet feeling really low, sore, dizzy and all the rest. Had a MC two days ago :( oh well onto the next....

Off to the gym though have a PT session for a new program he just wants to chat with me I guess I can do that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->