New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I'm expecting to ov on friday. Used my first softcup today - only remembered I had it in on the way home from work! So far, so good! Are you using them?

https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smilies/yes.gif

Used one for the first time last night - was suprised at how something that looks so massive would fit and feel comfortable but it did. Will give them another go tonight and then keep everything crossed that they have been successful :thumup:

This is such gr8 news to hear! Been wanting to give them a try, but have been worried about the size/comfort.
You've really help ease my conserns! Good luck ladies & hope you get your sticky bean! :winkwink:

Temp rise for me today :happydance: but still the line on the OPK is not as dark as the control. Does this mean I haven't Ov?

Oh Moochacha, that is so sad. Thinking of you hun xxx

Temp rise for me today :happydance: but still the line on the OPK is not as dark as the control. Does this mean I haven't Ov?

I am so starting to believe opks are evil made just to make us doubt our bodies. lol I am having lots of O sighs right now but nothing on opk (well I did have a medium line yesterday morning so maybe I missed my surge between 4pm the 9th and 5am the 10th..:wacko:
Go with your BBT and the sighs your body is giving you.

This is such gr8 news to hear! Been wanting to give them a try, but have been worried about the size/comfort.
You've really help ease my conserns! Good luck ladies & hope you get your sticky bean! :winkwink:

Yeah I was worried when they arrived as they look huge. Had a practice run with one last week and they are easy to put in, would definitely suggest watching the video on the site as it is explains how to do it really well.

Quickly whipped it in while OH was cleaning up (sorry if TMI) and had it in all night and couldn't feel it at all :thumbup:

Foxy - I agree that I'm not sure I would use them for AF though!

Moochacha I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope you are ok - sending you hugest :hugs:

Had a little temp rise this morning which is good as that confirms my suspicions I should O any day now. Am expecting my opk to be lovely and dark today so will get one last :sex: before OH goes on the stag do later tonight. Then it's just the evil 2ww!

Ladies, if anyone has a minute could you take a peak at my chart? More than a little confused!

Thanks Shannon.

Shazza - OH and I were laughing at how big it looked too! But it went in really easily and I didn't feel it all day.

Not sure I'd use it for AF though!

I just ordered some Softcups and Pre-Seed. I've never used either one but on BNP and other message boards, I've heard good things. So you just put a Softcup in after BD and leave it there? For how long?

We're also going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle. So hopefully with the Softcups, Pre-Seed and SME, we'll make it happen this month.

AreIn83, you can leave the softcups in for up to 12 hours, ie if you BD at night they can stay in til the morning. Its my third cycle using them and I really like them.

I just ordered some Softcups and Pre-Seed. I've never used either one but on BNP and other message boards, I've heard good things. So you just put a Softcup in after BD and leave it there? For how long?

We're also going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle. So hopefully with the Softcups, Pre-Seed and SME, we'll make it happen this month.

Yeah I quickly put the Softcup in after bding. Am not sure of the maximum time you can keep one in, I left mine in overnight (about 8 hours) and then just showered as normal this morning. I found it kept everything in really well :blush:

We were supposed to be trying the Sperm Meets Egg Plan but can't do it properly because of OH going away. If we don't get any success this month we will definitely try that next month as we will be able to do it properly.

Have done my opk now and it was the strongest most beautiful line :thumbup: am brimming with PMA right now and am feeling very positive about this month.

:hugs: Moochacha :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. You've been on such a rough ride with this - I really hope the workouts and personal training help you work through your frustrations. That has really helped me this past year - I started last February and then started TTC in April / May. Having the exercise and diet to focus on every time AF arrived helped me out quite a bit.

Helly - your chart looks alright to me - is there something specific that is confusing you?

Impatient - I'm having lots of belly action too but it is just the opposite - the cramps are duller than AF and the bloating is more "bubbly" if that makes any sense. It is all so similar to pre-AF that I'm not getting too excited about it.

I was seriously hoping to go triphasic or see a dip by now - AF is due on Saturday. C'mon temps - cooperate! hee.

oh my god moochacha *hugs* i'm so sorry :( i don't know what to say :(

:hug:

Thanks Jaimie, FF has put some dotted crosshairs in saying Im 3dpo, Im only on CD11! I think its this mornings very high temp thats confused it, I know I rolled over just before my alarm went off but I often do that and it doesnt create such a big spike.

I am just reading up on using certain cough medicines to improve your fertile CM, think I will pop to Boots on the way home and get a bottle of Tixylix for Chesty Coughs!

Whoops! I see what you are saying now - that is definitely strange. I think once you get some more temps in there FF will set a better crosshair for you.

If we don't succeed this cycle I'm trying grapefruit juice and evening primrose oil before Ov for my CM. I've also been using preseed but I'd like my natural stuff to be more fertile : ) You probably know this but just make sure your cough syrup only contains guiaifenisen - that is the only thing that is good for CM and nothing else.

Yep, Ive checked and that one seems to be it, Ive been using Evening Primrose Oil since CD3, I do get more yellow CM than I think I should so Im going all out to sort it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->