New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

So sorry to hear that sad news moochacha. You have had such a rough time of things recently.

I wish you a speedy (physical) recovery - I know that mentally, you will need time to recover and I hope that the support from your friends and family helps to ease your pain.

Sending you :hugs:

yay :happydance:i got my crosshairs.
i should say i had gotten them last week, but they took them away after i got a low temp on sat.
but i know for a fact i was talking in my sleep that night(because i woke oh up and then kept him up for over 2hrs):blush:
so i discarded that temp and it gave me them back wohoo: happydance:

moochacha - i am so sorry for ur loss!:hugs:

thanks for the help ladies

My temps are creeping back up again..my morning temp was still kinda low (but thats normal for me after o for a day sometimes) my day time temps are up (up for my normal per O temps) so I wonder if I did O yesterday and all the ewcm and O pain I was having was the real deal...and I wonder if I missed my surge on opk somehow..oh well guess the next few days will tell..

Good luck Nicole. Looks like you have the bding covered.

hi everyone

Moochacha...so sorry for your loss :hug:

just wondering if anyone wouldnt mind having a look at my chart to see if they think i mite ov soon....i carnt wait to know my bodys back to normal..i keep trying opk's but they dont seem to like me lol
thanks guys :)

xshell, the fertile cm and flatter temps are a good sign.
Where is impatient?

Sorry to hear about your loss Moochacha :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well? There are some good charts :thumbup:... I have a good feeling about April, a lot of graduates i think!

xx

XShell - the CM is definitely a good sign!

Thanks for feeling positive for me FairyGirl - that is very encouraging!

Had some dizziness this morning but unfortunately even that symptom isn't new for me - I've also gotten it sometimes before AF.

I just got a book of knitting patterns for babies from a good friend that is due in May. I'm hoping the knitting will be a good baby dust generator!

Fairygirl - I'm crocheting things as well as knitting them, I'm hoping to make some stuff to sell also, I find that kind of stuff really keeps your mind off of things

Well, knitting and crocheting baby stuff sort of keeps my mind off ttc, but every once and a while it occurs to me how much I'd rather be doing it for a little one of our own instead of other folks! But I still really like doing it for other people's babies - it is fun to give them something made by hand with lots of love.

LOL sorry Jamie I was talking to you I just put fairygirls name in. I'm really tired lol

Hello Ladies,

Moochacha - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. :hugs:

It's been a while sense I've posted here. I was trying to take a more laid back approach this month and I thought that it may have worked untill today when AF showed her ugly face. :sad2: Right now I just feel terrible. I tried not to get my hopes up but I really thought this month was my month. I had a pos opk, triphasic chart and really high temps. Well right now I just don't know what to do. I feel like I just want to stop and do the NTNP thing but I tried that one month and I felt like I wasted a whole month. Sorry to be such a downer, just needed a place to vent. DH wants to be a father very bad and I know he's upset as well and don't want to make him feel down so I try to keep a positive additude with him. On to another month that will hopefully end with a BFP.

:dust: to everyone, Congrats on any :bfp:'s and a big hello to all the new ladies here.

I just ordered some Softcups and Pre-Seed. I've never used either one but on BNP and other message boards, I've heard good things. So you just put a Softcup in after BD and leave it there? For how long?

We're also going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle. So hopefully with the Softcups, Pre-Seed and SME, we'll make it happen this month.

Yeah I quickly put the Softcup in after bding. Am not sure of the maximum time you can keep one in, I left mine in overnight (about 8 hours) and then just showered as normal this morning. I found it kept everything in really well :blush:

We were supposed to be trying the Sperm Meets Egg Plan but can't do it properly because of OH going away. If we don't get any success this month we will definitely try that next month as we will be able to do it properly.

Have done my opk now and it was the strongest most beautiful line :thumbup: am brimming with PMA right now and am feeling very positive about this month.

The plan was for us to try SME last cycle but DH and I got into an argument on one of the days sooooo, it didn't happen. I'm going to try to not fight with him on important days :haha:

Thank you guys for the info, I'm anxious to try them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->