New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Heh now back on subject...

Thanks ladies for all the replies you're all totally right and my temp has gone back up way above the cover-line.

Ah soy sounds really good I'm going to read into it!! :coffee:

Hey Kita not sure what that dip is all about, i had a slight dip in temp then 3 thermal shift days when i Ov. Anyway i say BD!! When in doubt just BD lol...well that's my motto hehe :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ortiz but you're so far into your cycle are you sure you haven't OV yet?

Fifi.. you are totally right, that dip looks very similar to last month's! I have my FX that you will get your BFP and that your bean will stick.

Kitty girl.. I'm waiting patiently for today's temp in the hope that the witch doesn't show up!

Mystic - So good to see you back online! Looks like you will ov fairly soon so I hope you're having lots of fun! I did stop temping today, although it was very hard! I woke up and kept looking longingly at my thermometer!

Foxy - I think that training to become a mental health nurse is a very honourable thing to do although I'm sure it's a very tough profession but that is very rewarding. Let us know what you decide to do. Looks like the witch has nearly finished her unwelcome visit! I hope the soy works out well this cycle.

ablacketer - Looks like you might have ov-ed today! I will be watching the next few temps closely. How well do you think you timed the bd-ing?

Welcome to kita and bellablu! These ladies are amazingly helpful as you can see from my status!

moochacha - Your temps are looking very promising!! I am wishing your lots of sticky baby dust!!

Bernina - Hope you have are doing well! xxx

Hi Ladies
Considering signing up for University in September 09 to become a qualified

OMG!! Seriously i started off my nursing career as a mental health nurse and it was the most rewarding position I've ever held. Since doing my masters I'm pretty must stuck in the ER as first point of reference. Plus the extra mulah is massive incentive. :thumbup: Good luck!! :friends:

Thanks moochacha - I currently work as administrator for the 24/7 mental health crisis team :) I'm doing additional shifts with them as a support worker to get experience. I'm loving it and want to do this full time - hoping I may be able to get a position with them in the new year.

Thanks Fish&Chips - hope all is well with you and little bean :)

moochacha - your temps are looking great :) Very excited to see what happens over the next few days.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hiya ladies,

Well i am officially confused no witch today and my temp has gone back up, however i have done some chart browsing and other people have had af with high temps so i dont really know what to make of it!!

Hi Kitty Girl.. umm that is strange. I've noticed you're still getting lots of creamy cm as well. Are you tempted to test?

very tempted to test... however i am distracting myself as a bfn would stick a downer on my day... do you not think its too early?

No it's not too early at all. You should definitely get a BFP by now if you are pregnant (although there are always exceptions). If you are worried you could always wait until tomorrow? x

I will have a think, its prob just af playing tricks with me.

Umm.. I've had a look online and couldn't find much to help although I did find one page that a lady said her af arrived 2 days later. You're not out though.. just don't want to get your hopes up incase xxx

im being very realisic with myself today, i think im pretty much counting on a BFN as i had one xmas eve. so it still remains to be seen.

Well Christmas Eve would have been too early really. See how you go today and then if AF doesn't show up test tomorrow? I have everything crossed for you x

BFN, i cant say im surprised as im not. never mind i wish AF would hurry herself up so i can get on with waiting to O next month... implanon prob played havoc with my body hence all the preggo like symptoms

Hi Guys

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing!

I am new to charting and this month is my first full month.

I had a mmc at 12 weeks mid August and this is the first month I am back to normal with ovulation and BDing! I did OV last month but OH was really ill so no BD'ing - was gutted lol.

Sooo, not really sure what to expect now I am in the 2 week wait. I have had the same temperature for four days in a row and not sure if that is normal or if something wrong with my thermometre!

It says my chances for this month are good. I OV on Christmas Day and we were so full of food and drink we couldn't be bothered doing it lol. However we had done it on Christmas Eve night and Boxing Day morning - I think they should have given me a High lol.

Anyway fingers crossed for me guys. Am feeling a bit more positive this month and hoping for better things with my next pregnancy - if it ever happens!

Any comments on my chart welcome - I have added it to be signature at the bottom - if it doesn't work let me know!

Jules xx

fifi - woo hoo :) I've got my eye on your chart over the next couple of days.

Kitty - I know how you feel, but keep your chin up, you never know!

Welcome minime - so sorry for you loss. Just tried to have a look at your chart, but it's just the link to the log in page for FF. You will need to go to your home page to set up a link :)

Bd'ing on xmas eve and boxing day is good, so fingers crossed for you this cycle. re the same temps, try taking your temp tonight and see if it is different to the last 4 readings, this should give you an idea as to whether your thermo is playing up.

Welcome again, looking forward to stalking your chart over the next couple of weeks :)

Hi gals. My temps are about the same. I still havent had my AF. Its been a little over 5 weeks since my period. I am frustrated. I wish I knew what was going on with my body.

So sorry Kitty. Hopefully you will know for sure soon either way xx

minime2009 sorry about your mc. I hope you get a sticky bean soon xx

Hi everyone!

I'm very new here and pretty new to TTC. I'm a nurse, and have studied a TON about fertility and charting, etc...just haven't done it personally until about 2 cycles ago. So I'm off! Starting this journey (that hopefully doesn't end up to be too long lol). Can't wait to make friends and meet all of you lovely people. Best of luck always.

xo

Hi PeaceLoveBaby! Welcome to the thread. These ladies are the the most lovely and helpful people ever so you have done well to find them! I hope your ttc time is a short one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->