New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks Bernina. I did a temp today and it was a good one so I think I'll leave temping on a high! Thanks for your kind words again.. I do need to just relax and stop worrying so much.

Ah.. I understand your last comment about reading now! Sorry I thought you meant revision or something!

moochacha - I'm not sure what that dip is about but I would bd just incase you are about to OV.. just to be on the safe side. I think it's too early to be an ID and I don't think you ov-ed earlier as it is already saying you ov-ed very early in comparision to your last cycle.

Shambaby.. happy bd-ing!!

Nadira.. I reckon you are about to ov any day so make sure you do lots of bd-ing!! xx

Fifi, this is totally off topic but just saw you are from Edinburgh. DH and I visited Scotland for about 2 weeks this summer and Edinburgh was one of our most favorite places. You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful and historic city. I have great memories of walking along the narrow lanes in the evening fog. Oh and looking at your chart you hit that egg plenty hard, so fingers crossed for you and hope those temps stay up (preferably for 9 mos!) Hope you're continuing to feel better from the fall.

Edinburgh is certainly a beautiful place, especially to visit, but I still find myself looking out over the Bridges to the castle and thinking "Wow". It was esp beautiful in the snow over the past week or so. I moved here for uni and stayed, as did DH. On another note off topic have you read the Ender Saga? It's by Orson Scott Card and is one of my favourite series of books. Well worth a read. I've not made it through Dune yet, we have quite a few of the books and my Dad read them when they first came out, don't know why I've not read them, DH has.
Back on topic, I noticed I had an identical dip last month so hoping this is an implantation dip, the bean last month implanted but didn't stick, so hopefully my body will manage to hold on to it this month! I've had a few odd symptoms; sore knees (had this on progesterone tablets so hoping it's a good sign), totally gone off Bd'ing, I mean totally!!! Same happened last month. Have felt nauseous each night for three nights now. And have been feeling really hungry. Getting my hopes up but all these "symptoms" could just be because my hormone levels are high.

Moochacha - that is a serious dip, I would put it down to lack of sleep, I would discard it.

Sorry I've not done personals for everyone, still not quite awake! Actually slept past 9am today, that's unheard of for me!

Hello ladies,

- hope yor all ok, once again I coud do with some of your charting wisdom, my temp dropped dramatically today could it be implantation or mayube the witch is on her way? X x

Sorry Kitty, I could be wrong but I think it's probably too late to be an implantation dip. Are you having any cramps? xx

Hey ladies, i'm hoping somebody can help me out.. I have a question. I started spotting really lightly this month for a few days, then it stopped for 1 day... and AF came the next day... What day do I count as the first day of my period? The spotting day or the full blown day? Irregular periods are a pain :(

No cramps but my ovulation date is debatable! Lots of creamy cm! I guess I will just have to wait for the witch to make an appearance grrrr oh well!! Thanks anyway x

Hey ladies, i'm hoping somebody can help me out.. I have a question. I started spotting really lightly this month for a few days, then it stopped for 1 day... and AF came the next day... What day do I count as the first day of my period? The spotting day or the full blown day? Irregular periods are a pain :(

Hi Bella, and welcome! Don't count the spotting, CD 1 is the first day of full flow. If you have irregular periods, charting could certainly help you understand your body better. Are you trying it yet?

Hi girls, I haven't been posting for awhile, so glad Christmas is finally over and got rid of the last of our guests yesterday. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I have to go through and read everything I missed now!

Swanny-Congrats hun! :happydance:I'm so happy that you got you BFP before year's end!

Fifi-I agree with Foxy, I would also guess cd 17, maybe 18 due to the +OPK. But no matter what it is, anywhere from CD 8-19 you did a great job chasing that egg!! :thumbup:

Kitty-your temps were quite high and I see the drop today. I agree with Fish that IF your O date is correct it might be a little late for an ID, however, you don't have many pre-O temps and no previous cycles, so O could be wrong. You do have fertile CM and CP after your blue line and you have lots of gaps and open circles afterward. I'd say you're still in since O can't be well determined from you chart. FX'd for you!

Mochacha- That's quite a dip!! It may just be due to not sleeping, but if implantation is gauged by the intensity of the dip, I'd say your little bean has dug in really well :winkwink:!! Seriously though, you should wait a few more days and see how things pan out. I wouldn't try to read too much from that one crazy temp.

Shambaby-Hope that now that the holidays are over and as you approach O your temps will calm down a bit!

Nadira-I'd say that your O is imminent, make sure that you are BDing now and for the next few days! Hope you catch that egg!

Magic-What's up?! Haven't heard much from you lately either, but I'm glad to see that the :witch: is gone, and that you're temping again!

Fish-Hopefully your emotions are calming down a little now that the BFP has sunk in. I also hope that you are starting to feel better and more secure about your pregnancy as you get further into it. :thumbup: I'm glad that you are going to stop temping if it will help you relax, but selfishly, I'm gonna miss stalking your chart. Hope all is well, and I'm wishing tons of sticky glue to you!

Foxy-Haven't seen you post much the last day or two and I can't access your chart anymore! Did you take it down? I know that you said you weren't going to go overboard trying this cycle, but I thought you were going to keep temping. Hope all is well and that we hear from you soon. Also, let me know if your homepage is still up...maybe I'm doing something wrong...:shrug: Oh, and one more thing, Bernina asked about the soy isoflavins but I'd like to know what their pupose is too. Please share!!

Bernina-Glad to hear that you're going to join me with the B100s yay for neon pee :happydance:!! Now that Christmas is over, OH and I will have to get down to :sex: hope you are doing the same as O approaches! Happy reading!

Welcome to all the lovely new ladies who will be joining us as we head into the New Year. :dust: and sticky glue to you all!

Mystic- I'm just learning about it, and I'm going to try to start this month :) I was a bit confused about which day to count as "day one" since mine just kinda come and go as they please, but I'm going to start this month.. so hopefully soon I'll have things figured out...Thanks for the welcome! :flower: Best wishes to all of you*

Hi Ladies

Sorry, been busy working extra shifts over the holidays - need more money!! Considering signing up for University in September 09 to become a qualified Mental Health Nurse - not sure if going to go for it or not yet, I may wait 1 year and sign up in 2011.

Mystic - my ff page should still be accessible from my FF ticker. If it isn't let me know and I will have a fiddle around with the settings :)

In answer to the Soy question, it's supposed to be the 'natural clomid'. It is taken the same days as clomid - i.e. 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9 at around double the normal clomid dose. Last month I took 200mg cd 5-9 (which is why I ov'd late I believe). I couldn't take it earlier than those days cos it didn't arrive in time :( this month I am taking 100mg cd1-5. I expect to ov around cd17.

There have been a few threads on here and I will try and find the link to the best one.

There is a lot of contradicting info on soy - most info says that soy has a contraceptive element, however this is believed to be the case if taken regularly throughout your cycle - i.e if you have soya milk every morning for breakfast!

I am still temping this cycle. Decided to try and relax about it all and focus on change of career etc. Hopefully this will take some of the pressure of ttc!

Hope you are all well.

I'm looking forward to stalking everyone's charts this month :)

Hi Ladies

Sorry, been busy working extra shifts over the holidays - need more money!! Considering signing up for University in September 09 to become a qualified Mental Health Nurse - not sure if going to go for it or not yet, I may wait 1 year and sign up in 2011.

Mystic - my ff page should still be accessible from my FF ticker. If it isn't let me know and I will have a fiddle around with the settings :)

In answer to the Soy question, it's supposed to be the 'natural clomid'. It is taken the same days as clomid - i.e. 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9 at around double the normal clomid dose. Last month I took 200mg cd 5-9 (which is why I ov'd late I believe). I couldn't take it earlier than those days cos it didn't arrive in time :( this month I am taking 100mg cd1-5. I expect to ov around cd17.

There have been a few threads on here and I will try and find the link to the best one.

There is a lot of contradicting info on soy - most info says that soy has a contraceptive element, however this is believed to be the case if taken regularly throughout your cycle - i.e if you have soya milk every morning for breakfast!

I am still temping this cycle. Decided to try and relax about it all and focus on change of career etc. Hopefully this will take some of the pressure of ttc!

Hope you are all well.

I'm looking forward to stalking everyone's charts this month :)

OK, I've got it now. I had you bookmarked, and I guess your url is different now so it wasn't working for me, :dohh: I've changed the URL and now I can stalk you again :thumbup:!

Sounds like you are busy, hope the focus on your career is just what you need to relax. Going back to school might be a good idea, but I'm not sure you will have time since you should be quite pregnant by September :winkwink:!

Thanks for the info on soy. I've heard about people using it, but have also heard that it delays ovulation, mine is already quite late so I don't think I'd want it delayed anymore. I guess I should do my own research, but I hope it works for you this month!! I will be watching to see if taking it earlier results in earlier O.

Glad to know that you're still around and that you are doing well!

:dust: to you as you get started on your next cycle!

Here is a link to a site with some info on soy.
https://www.twoweekwait.com/newsletter/2006-01/

You are supposed to o around 10 days or so after your last soy day. I ov'd 12 days after my last one (cd9 - cd21), so I am hoping to ov cd17 this time around :)

I was thinking about the possibility of being pregnant around september/october time! I suppose what I have to think about is can I postpone things on the basis that I 'might' get pregnant!?

It's so hard! Grrr I was never fussed about having kids, then all of a sudden the old clock started ticking a few years ago with my ex and since being with my current partner for over 2 years now, the ticking is getting rather loud! haha I want to have my 1st 9of 2 preferably! lol) by 30 (tick, tock, that gives me till 2011).

Thanks for the babydust. I'll be keeping a close eye on your chart this month :)

i hear ya foxy. I promised my daughter we wouldnt have our baby around her birthday ( she was born on the 20th of dec and already competes with christmas) so we have to try to not try in march lol

Im hoping since I feel so different this cycle it will be the one. (bewbs crampin, super horny, lots of cm during sex)

Hi! I am very new to charting and have some questions:

first, I am using a normal thermometer this cycle just to get the hang of testing since I started mid cycle. I recently picked up the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" so I thought Id try out charting and I will continue it if I dont get my BFP this cycle (With a BBT)

My Ovulation Chart

Thats the link to my chart..

My question is, does the dropping in temp mean I might O soon?? Or is it a bad sign?

it looks more like the drop before AF to me, you should have Oved around the 14th day. unless you have really long cycles

Fingers crossed for you ablacketer :)

Kita - I am not sure to be honest.

Although, if your cycles are normally 34 days (like your ticker indicates) I would say it's too early for AF dip.

The problem with temping with a normal thermometer, is that the gap between temps appears more dramatic and harder to read. With the BBT thermo's, the .2s, .5s etc make a big difference to how your chart looks. I would continue to get used to taking your temp and get the BBT thermo like you said if you don't get your BFP in the meantime. :)

Thanks mystic, on the plus side if AF does come at least i will know where im at, does anyone know how lond after a temp drop is the witch supposed to pay a visit.
Did you have a nice xmas mystic? xxx

Thanks girls! Yeah Im not a 28 day cycle girl. Mine range from 34-36 days and a few days ago I have had lots of EWCM. Now it is kind of slippery but not EW. I assume I am Oing soon.

And if my BFP doesnt come, I will definitely be getting a BBT :)

Hi Ladies
Considering signing up for University in September 09 to become a qualified

OMG!! Seriously i started off my nursing career as a mental health nurse and it was the most rewarding position I've ever held. Since doing my masters I'm pretty must stuck in the ER as first point of reference. Plus the extra mulah is massive incentive. :thumbup: Good luck!! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->