New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks a lot Nicole!! That really helps. I'm glad to see that your chart fluctuated as much as mine does, I didn't know how normal this was. There aren't really a lot pregnancy charts that go this long to compare with. We might be the only two!! :haha:

AreIn-Looking Good!! Hope you've been working DH!

hahaha I thought the same thing when I was charting with that pg I would think "damn is there noone else that does this" I'll do it next time also. :haha:

Well, I have just wrote my letter to Mr Storky
I promised him I would stop eating full packets or Oreo's in return for a sticky bean!:haha:

Well, I have just wrote my letter to Mr Storky
I promised him I would stop eating full packets or Oreo's in return for a sticky bean!:haha:

Well hopefully they arent a craving..maybe you should have told him you wouldnt eat them with fish or something hehe

Never thought of that nicole
Now you have me worried
No more Oreo's.... no more twisting, licking or dunking
Arrrggghhhh what have I done :dohh:

Mind you i promised not to eat the full packet, therefore if I give DH one (just the one) then I haven't eaten the full packet. wehey

Sahrene, that explains a lot. Don't worry about your cycles at this point; you are just coming off BC so expect them to be a little strange before they settle in to something more regular. It's true, you may have missed the surge or you may not be ready to O yet. Just be safe and :sex: all the time until you see the temp shift. It will be your most convincing sign of O. It is all very confusing when you start out, but once you get it, a lot of things become more clear. You'll be happy you went around this learning curve. Good luck!!

Thanks for the help and reassurance.. I did use an opk today to see if something was up. There is a hint of a line but nothing like I had earlier in my cycle... No clue.I will just keep chuggin along...

Now you have me worried

Mind you i promised not to eat the full packet, therefore if I give DH one (just the one) then I haven't eaten the full packet. wehey

Well yeah so true..just give him one even one half and you're good.. :haha:

Now you have me worried

Well yeah so true..just give him one even one half and you're good.. :haha:

Ok so if I take that water cm off my chart today then I get my crosshairs back??? what the heck?? I have lots of cm. My under keep getting wet which I thought was a good sign not a bad one?? I did not change my temp at all??? What should I do??

Edited to add that my I cant even touch my cervix right now with out bearing down some... Hmmmm???

Ok so if I take that water cm off my chart today then I get my crosshairs back??? what the heck?? I have lots of cm. My under keep getting wet which I thought was a good sign not a bad one?? I did not change my temp at all??? What should I do??

Edited to add that my I cant even touch my cervix right now with out bearing down some... Hmmmm???

I would add your cm back in it sounds like you may be Oing now.. Good luck honey!

I would add your cm back in it sounds like you may be Oing now.. Good luck honey!

Thanks Nicole, I guess :sex: is not going to hurt anything right...LOL..:blush:

oooohh now having cramps ..

tested today bfn :( i just feel like i want to give up... :( grrr

Don't give up babe!! Someone said this to me in miscarriage and support. I keep thinking it will make sense! One day you will be holding your baby and everything you've been through will make sense.

"A friend of mine said something to me when I was going through this that really helped put things in perspective. She had miscarried in her second pregnancy but went on to have a third pregnancy shortly after. She told me that she couldn't imagine life without her daughter. But, if the second pregnancy had lasted, she would not have her right now. I know it's hard to believe when life is handing out such horrible cards but there is a purpose for everything. Once you finally hold that beautiful baby of yours, you will not be able to imagine life without him/her ... then, it will all make sense." from a lady in miscarriage and support

What a lovely comment. How are you doing moochacha? Has the bleeding slowed down?

Hello everybody,

Don't have a lot of time, just wanted to stop by and spread around some babydust for everybody. Not much to report for me, just waiting to O. I did get my softcups so I'll be joining foxy and shazza and using those this cycle. Hopefully they help get my BFP this cycle!

tested today bfn :( i just feel like i want to give up... :( grrr

Don't give up babe!! Someone said this to me in miscarriage and support. I keep thinking it will make sense! One day you will be holding your baby and everything you've been through will make sense.

"A friend of mine said something to me when I was going through this that really helped put things in perspective. She had miscarried in her second pregnancy but went on to have a third pregnancy shortly after. She told me that she couldn't imagine life without her daughter. But, if the second pregnancy had lasted, she would not have her right now. I know it's hard to believe when life is handing out such horrible cards but there is a purpose for everything. Once you finally hold that beautiful baby of yours, you will not be able to imagine life without him/her ... then, it will all make sense." from a lady in miscarriage and support

I can agree with your friend.. I got pg with my sweet Gregory Jr just weeks after my mc in sept 08 and can not imagine my life without his beautiful face everyday..

Wow... I've got to check in here more often! So fast moving!

NicoleB: Good luck hun... hope the OPK is right! :flower:

Foxy: :happydance:Yay for crosshairs!

Shazza: Sure hope those temps stay high for you sweetie :winkwink:

Moochacha: :hugs:Hope AF goes away and you start feeling beeter soon.:hugs:

Snuggs: I usually have pretty bad clots too, but usually for just a day or two.
I can't even imagine having them for 7days. :nope:
When do you see the Dr. again? IDK, but maybe the dr. can do something to ease AF for you. :hugs:
ps.... I like the icon in siggy! :winkwink:

Helly: Best of luck hunni~ Chocoloate always helps everything (IMHO) :winkwink:

Babyhopes: FX'd for you!! :thumbup:

Jamie: :dust::dust: Lost of :dust::dust:

Sahrene: Really hope you don't have a UTI, as they can be so painful! :nope:

Mystic & NicoleB: LOVE those baby charts!! Hope we'll all be sporting one of those here soon!! :thumbup:

On a side note, I just finished the free charting course over at FF!!:happydance:
Took little less than two weeks but I only did one or two lessons a day!
Sure wish I had known these things and been charting all along!
Oh well... they say when you know better, you do better, right!?:shrug:

Moening ladies.

Hope you are all well this morning :)

Morning girls, I hope you all have a great day!!

So I'm on day 3 of pos opk..I've one day before (and not Od) and had 2 days before (and Od)but not 3 so surly my body isn't just gonna gear up and not do it right???? (ok so I need to hear of course not haha)

Can I jump in here please? I've only just started charting again, I charted with DD for a while but I totally can't remember much at all. I need to swat up. I need to renew my VIP so I can use all the feature

Can someone please look at my chart? I got a huge temp drop yesterday, but I had to take co-codemol painkillers in the night, would that affect my temp??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->