New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Not sure if painkillers would effect your temp, surely it would make you sleep more soundly? Not sure though.

Morning ladies, you were right, chocolate helped, second day of elevated temps :)

Thanks Mystic I will post a link when I finish charting!! Thank you for the support....but I even took a preg test at doc and it said neg!!! Soo.....3rd cycle is a charm!!!

Hello ladies:) Surely my LP couldn't be this long?? I'm guessing that I FF was wrong and I never even OV!! I would have gotten a BFP by now...right???? What does everyone think???? any ideas? THanks

BTW... I haven't had a cycle this long in a long time! They are usually 35-45 days. I wonder if temping is subconciously causing me stress and delaying AF??

Hello ladies:) Surely my LP couldn't be this long?? I'm guessing that I FF was wrong and I never even OV!! I would have gotten a BFP by now...right???? What does everyone think???? any ideas? THanks

I cant remember if I've said this or not so forgive me if so..But looking at your chart honey it doesnt (to me anyway) look like you have ovulated yet..

Thanks so much for all the baby dust and well wishes Tessa! Unfortunately my temps continued to drop this morning - not below the cloverline yet however. So I only have one other cycle charted but it pegged my lp at 13 days and now I'm 15 days past o and no AF. I couldn't resist testing this morning and got a BFN : ( But the fact that I'm past my first cycle's lp gives me just a sliver of hope. Have any other of you fine ladies had you lp vary like this? It isn't supposed to, right?

Nicki - I wouldn't worry about that dip, when you get more temps up you'll see more of a pattern.

Impatient - I'm so sorry but it is hard for me to see what your lp should be without seeing another one of your cycles. At least you are doing this now so you'll have a history to build on. Hope you get a more definitive answer soon!

Thanks for the reply Nicole and Jaimie2eyes:) Sorry about your BFN Jaimie, but maybe it will turn into a BFP! FX for you! I started taking vitex today so hopefully that will bring on AF!

I hope it does for you honey!! I mean of course I would rather you get a bfp..but you know what I mean.. :hugs:

Ok ladies
I am 8DPO and on the official roller coaster of symptom spotting.
I don't know if I am imaging it but I seem to be getting a tugging sensation down below, just above my pubic bone.
PMA - implantation? :shrug:

Had a dip in my temps but would imp pain have passed by now?

Any ideas?

Good day girls babes is still sick so been nursing him back to health

Gosh, It's quite in here tonight

Is everyone ovulating?:haha:

Moochacha-Hope the bleeding is slowing down and you are getting back to normal!

Nadira-Glad to see you back. Good luck with the softcups, hope they do the trick!!

Nicole-Not sure what to think :shrug:, your body must be getting ready to O. Keep doing what you're doing, hopefully we'll see the temp rise very soon.

Nikie-Lou-Welcome! I'm not sure what to make of your chart as you don't have too many temps in. We'll have to keep an eye on it.

Impatient-Another mystery cycle. I think that if you did O when FF says, by now you sould have seen a BFP, though for some HPTs don't work. I tend to agree with Nicole, I'm not convinced you ovulated yet either. I guess we just have to keep waiting, I hope something happens for you soon!

Jamie-I only did 3 charts, but my first had an 8 day LP, my 2nd was 12 and my 3rd...well..TBD, in a good way! I don't know what that means, I suspect one of my charts was off a bit (prolly my 1st one). Charting takes time to get used to, it's hard to say what's typical with just 2 charts. Hang in there, I hope you get that BFP tomorrow!

JB3-Implantation takes a loooong time, like a week I think. Little bean needs to burrow all the way down to the bottom of the thickening lining before it gets comfy. I remember it hurt like hell, mine really dug its nails in and made no apologies, I think it went on until 6 weeks or so! Hope that tugging is a bean, your chart is still looking amazing, good luck!

I'm kinda glad it's quiet, less for me to catch up on!!

Morning girls, I hope you all have a great day!!

So I'm on day 3 of pos opk..I've one day before (and not Od) and had 2 days before (and Od)but not 3 so surly my body isn't just gonna gear up and not do it right???? (ok so I need to hear of course not haha)

Oh dear me too. and lots of ewcm. :hugs:

Oh yeah, I had my scan today. It went well, and it was so amazing to see our little one jumping around. We didn't get any results yet, but it was just a relief to see it. I have some pics posted in my journal if anyone wants a peek! I'm so happy and relieved :cloud9:!!

I tell ya my body better be doing what it needs to or I'm going out this weekend and getting falling down drunk lol

Morning girls, I hope you all have a great day!!

So I'm on day 3 of pos opk..I've one day before (and not Od) and had 2 days before (and Od)but not 3 so surly my body isn't just gonna gear up and not do it right???? (ok so I need to hear of course not haha)

Oh dear me too. and lots of ewcm. :hugs:

Shannon hope the EWCM means O is round the corner.

Oh yeah, I had my scan today. It went well, and it was so amazing to see our little one jumping around. We didn't get any results yet, but it was just a relief to see it. I have some pics posted in my journal if anyone wants a peek! I'm so happy and relieved :cloud9:!!

aww I'm so glad you are relieved..I love ultrasounds lol :hugs:

Me too Mystic or I am gonna go to Nicoles and get drunk with her :rofl:

I am gonna do a opk. Dh and I are going away this weekend would love to get preggo now, find out I am preggo .. or hell even have AF.. She is due the 21st definitely no sign of her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->