New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Me too Mystic or I am gonna go to Nicoles and get drunk with her :rofl:

I am gonna do a opk. Dh and I are going away this weekend would love to get preggo now, find out I am preggo .. or hell even have AF.. She is due the 21st definitely no sign of her!

I can see us falling down drunk.. :haha:

Thanks Nicole! :rofl: You ladies are too much!! Hope the weekend away is good luck Shannon!

I wanna get falling down drunk!! lol I'm trying not to drink at all this cycle!! lol

Thanks for opinions on my chart ladies, I wasnt meant to be temping this cycle...I said I'd start next cycle - but thought I might aswell get into the "routine" so CD15 I randomly started taking temps, just to see how DD waking in the night/different times in the morning affects things.

Well now I think we all need to get together and get fallen down drunk..and the girls that cant drink can laugh at us while we make fools of ourselves.. :haha:

Morning ladies :)

I keep waking up 45 mins early and temping then snoozing and retemping at normal time! Gone with the 1st temps, as if I use the 2nd my ov day changes to CD19 URGH!

How are you all?

Morning girls, Hope you all have a good day..

Foxy I had the same problem last month waking early..I used the 1st temp but my poor chart was all over the place..

My temp is up this morning..now hopefully it goes up some more and stays that way.

Ooh yey for the temp rise Nicole :D I think you can expect to see that much sought after sustained rise over the next couple of days.

It's typical that on what I think was ov day, I woke up 40 mins later than usual, so my temp isn't 100% accurate. If I use the temp corrector, it gives me 97.58 and that moves my ov day to CD19 and my coverline way up to 97.70!! I'm sure I ov'd on CD17, as I have ov pains the day before - but who knows.

I guess, atleast I know to wait an extra two days at the end of the cycle to allow for the possible ov on CD19 :D

I'm so bloated today! Got a safety pin in the zip of my work trousers to keep it up! what a porker I am :haha:

Morning girls :happydance:, how is everyone today. Been a while since I've posted in here!
My temps seem to be mimicking last cycle, so I think this is another BFN cycle :growlmad:

Morning Ladies

What a night, DS wet through nappy had to strip his bed at 3am, DH was coughing all night so hardly got any sleep. have temped at the wrong time this morning and I defo didnt get 3 hours sleep in before hand. :nope:
Thought I would cheer myself up by testing this morning (i know, i know its really early days) Was even more depressed when I saw the BFN so went to mcdonalds! mmmmm
Now the world is a better place :happydance:

Temp up slightly this am, but I was up with LO at 4:45am and I temp at 6:45...so only 2 hours sleep - does this make a big difference?

JB3 - Mmmmm McDonalds!! I want that now! Sorry about BFN, it's early days though! :dust:

HAHA Foxy maybe that bloating is a good sign...
Yeah I would just wait two extra days before you test or if you do test going by the sooner O date just remember it may be two to early.

Posh your chart looks good honey..

JB3 Thank you now I want McDonald's! hahaha

Nikki I dont think it will make a big difference really if you got 2 hours of sleep your body would have been settled down.

Morning all

Foxy – hope that bloating is a good sign!

To those who think they may be ovulating I hope you are getting plenty of :sex:

Lots of random stuff going on here. Trying not to get excited as it’s probably just my body playing tricks on me (again) but I’ve got stuff I don’t usually get going on and it all just feels ‘strange’

Suppose I should know by this time next week – I hope the next week goes quickly!

ladys i was wondering if you could help me. i have a question. this is my first month charting. and i am not sure why ff gave me dashed crosshairs. any info would be great. thanks so much

ladys i was wondering if you could help me. i have a question. this is my first month charting. and i am not sure why ff gave me dashed crosshairs. any info would be great. thanks so much

Here I took this form FF hope it helps you.

The dotted lines on your chart for the coverline and ovulation detection mean that there is something about your data that puts your ovulation date in question. Usually this is because one or more of your non-temperature fertility signs do not confirm the ovulation date that your temperature would suggest. This may not mean anything significant for you, especially if your thermal shift is clear. Sometimes your fertility signs just do not all match up to show a perfectly correlated picture. In most cases, the detection is still quite reliable, but it means that you have to keep looking at your chart and your fertility signs and have intercourse if you see any signs of increased fertility.

When the lines are dotted and the thermal shift is not clear or dramatic, it is especially important to keep having intercourse since it is possible that you are still waiting for ovulation. If a more likely ovulation date becomes apparent later, the software will usually adjust the detection automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->