New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

oh yeah think I got it!! oh yeah woot woot..my temp right now is 98.8 it NEVER gets this high durning the day pre o..gosh this better be the real thing lol

Thanks Nicole, you seem to know your charting honey ;) I hope your about to ovulate for sure.

Smileyshazza - I've "seen" you before I think, I'm pretty sure our paths have crossed not too long ago, I recognise the avatar? I think I can even picture your wedding dress coz I wanted it! lol :blush:

I'm goin to go for a bit of a chart stalking session - I hope you ladies don't mind :)

thanks i think i get it now. i'm sorry one more question please. why would ff change the date of my next expected af if i told it i always have a 27 day cycle. i am due for it on the 21st, but ff is saying i should have gotten it yesterday. i'm sorry to be a pain. i just don't really understand it all yet. thanks again

Thank you Posh I'm pretty sure I did o yesterday or the day before yesterday morning I woke took my temp and thought for sure it said 97.1 but I fell back to sleep for about 20 minutes and took it again before I even thought about it and it was 97.7..I logged what I think I got first so the 97.1 but I'm not really sure what one was more right..my day temps yesterday did not for above 98.3 so I dont know either way it was yesterday or the day before lol

Smileyshazza - I've "seen" you before I think, I'm pretty sure our paths have crossed not too long ago, I recognise the avatar? I think I can even picture your wedding dress coz I wanted it! lol :blush:

Quite possibly from one of the wedding forums? You & Your Wedding maybe as I had the same avatar on there if I remember rightly. I had Alfred Angelo 1136 as my wedding dress - seems so long ago since our wedding now 18 months has just flown past :wacko:

I'm so bored today and tired. I just rested my head on my hand and dozed off at my desk :dohh:

lol yup you're the same person from YAYW! :) I cant believe it was 18 months ago, seems like yesterday you posted pics of your AA dress.
Your chart is looking FAB - good luck :dust: :dust:

Awesome Nicole. I guess I am getting drunk alone!

My chart is making me angry I want to throw the thermometer.

I am so exhausted since yesterday afternoon I can barely move.

Hi Gals!

First off, BIG CONGRATULATIONS to ABLACKETER, so so so very happy for you and DH. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: A very happy and healthy 9 mos to you with lots of sticky sticky glue (hey that kinda rhymes!)

If I missed any other BFPs please let me know and I apologize. I didn't have time to read through all the pages and pages of posts since I was last here. Had a very busy week/weekend and did not get a chance to pop onto this thread.

I have good news and bad news. Bad news is no BFP last cycle, BUT my spotting stopped and didn't come back at all during my luteal phase which to me is an awesome step in the right direction :thumbup: Very very pleased with that and hope it continues this cycle. No clue what caused it, maybe the acupuncture and herbs, maybe just my body finally regulating on it's own, who knows!

After much debate I decided to give the 50mg of Clomid (lowest dose) a try this cycle. I'll be taking my first pill tomorrow on cd 5. I'm a bit scared, worried that maybe I'll do more harm than good, but clearly there is a problem with my eggs maturing so I'm hoping this gets me a nice ripe one this cycle. THere is a chance that my body may be okay now that the spotting stopped, but I know if I get a BFN this cycle then I'll wish I would have taken the Clomid, so I'm going to give it a go. Would love to hear from others who have tried it or are going to be trying it soon.

I'm sure I missed a ton of other news and I'm really really sorry that I was MIA last week.

I'm going to take a look at everyone's tickers and charts and see if I can't catch up that way.

Welcome to all the new ladies and best of luck to everyone at whatever point you're at in your cycle. Baby dust and sticky glue and :hugs: !!

I think all you falling down drunk ladies (tessa, nicole, shannon - any others?) went out with my neighbor because when I walked my dog past his house this morning he was laying half way out of his truck and there was puke all over the running board! That was wildly disgusting and just a little funny...thank goodness he didn't manage to drive anywhere! Or maybe he never made it into the house after leaving the bar? Scary...

Foxy and Nicole - it is very inspiring how well you've got ov covered with the BDing! Foxy, it is frustrating that you didn't get a nice consistent rise, but I'm pretty sure you ov'd before the 19th.

Aw Shannon - I'm so sorry you haven't seen a clear ov shift. I can see why you'd want to throw your thermometer!

So I'm very annoyed that lp's can apparently vary in length! My temp is still dropping so I'm sure AF will show up soon. I really got my hopes up as soon as this cycle went past last cycle's lp length...

Here's to big juicy Easter Eggs for all of us!

Oh - and JB3 - I had a shamrock shake at McDonald's yesterday to ease my frustrations and it was oh so satisfying!

I think all you falling down drunk ladies (tessa, nicole, shannon - any others?) went out with my neighbor because when I walked my dog past his house this morning he was laying half way out of his truck and there was puke all over the running board! That was wildly disgusting and just a little funny...thank goodness he didn't manage to drive anywhere! Or maybe he never made it into the house after leaving the bar? Scary...

Foxy and Nicole - it is very inspiring how well you've got ov covered with the BDing! Foxy, it is frustrating that you didn't get a nice consistent rise, but I'm pretty sure you ov'd before the 19th.

Aw Shannon - I'm so sorry you haven't seen a clear ov shift. I can see why you'd want to throw your thermometer!

So I'm very annoyed that lp's can apparently vary in length! My temp is still dropping so I'm sure AF will show up soon. I really got my hopes up as soon as this cycle went past last cycle's lp length...

Here's to big juicy Easter Eggs for all of us!

eww thats so nasty haha puck all over..

I'm not missin that egg haha..I always have slow rise so im not worried..

sorry honey..dang lp..:growlmad:

jaimie2eyes - Eww at the neighbour lol! Gotta laugh tho!

oooh I think my OPK I did just now is virtually +ve, ok so technically its still a negative as it's just not quite as dark as control line but I'm gettin twinges and its very nearly as dark as last months +ve OPK. The control line is really dark though, darker than my other control lines. Tryin to take a pic but my phone seems to be blurring the pic!

Gotta catch that egg!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/topginger25/Photo0236.jpg

what dya think ladies? I'm hopin tomorrow brings a definate + OPK

nikki lou - tomorrows should be positive judging by the photo good luck hun, its exciting to get a positive opk.

Smileyshazza - your chart looks good, hope them temps keep rising.

NicoleB - yay for O you can now have a rest on the BD front! lol

Bernina - looks like we are both back to square one again and on the same cycle days again! sorry she got you but glad your happy the spotting has gone out of your cycle.

Jaime - sorry she got you hun!

Foxy - charts looking good, hope you get your BFP this cycle

Shannon - hope your ok, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you, hope you o soon.

AFM still plodding along only on CD4 so not much to report at the moment

Hope everyone else is ok on the thread x

Nikki...first I have to tell you that your DD is one of the most georgous baby girls I've ever seen!!! I find myself staring at her everytime you post! lol She looks just like a doll!
Second...your chart looks very promising for OV! I'm sure you"ll get that + OPK soon! Good luck

Nikki...first I have to tell you that your DD is one of the most georgous baby girls I've ever seen!!! I find myself staring at her everytime you post! lol She looks just like a doll!
Second...your chart looks very promising for OV! I'm sure you"ll get that + OPK soon! Good luck

Aww thank-you sweetheart! I'm a biased Mummy but shes such a sweetie! :cloud9:

Yay for possible ov in next day or so :thumbup:

Ugh so I got some really crappy news at the OB/GYN's today and I'm disappointed right now and frustrated and I almost want to give up before I really start TTC because I did blood work to be sent off for genetic testing and it came back that I have some chromosomal anomallies and that means that because my eggs only get half my genetic markers if the sperm catches the egg with the genetic anomolies in the chromosomes its almost positive it will end in miscarriage, and my doc said I could have 3 or more miscarriages before I have a sticky bean and I don't know if I can go through that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->