New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:hugs: sweetmama - there's not much I can say that will make you better...but there is still a chance you wont m/c hun. :hugs: :hugs:

I think all you falling down drunk ladies (tessa, nicole, shannon - any others?) went out with my neighbor because when I walked my dog past his house this morning he was laying half way out of his truck and there was puke all over the running board! That was wildly disgusting and just a little funny...thank goodness he didn't manage to drive anywhere! Or maybe he never made it into the house after leaving the bar? Scary...

Ewww! So gross! That definately was NOT me out with that dude!! :nope:

So I'm very annoyed that lp's can apparently vary in length! My temp is still dropping so I'm sure AF will show up soon. I really got my hopes up as soon as this cycle went past last cycle's lp length. of us!

Your long cycle this time got me excited too...
I am so sorry AF got you hunni :hugs:

We are suppose to start :sex: this weekend, but DH came home early very sick today.
Stomach pain, throwing up, chilled, body aches, etc. :sad1:
He looks white as a ghost and I'm really worried for him!

We are suppose to start :sex: this weekend, but DH came home early very sick today.

Oh no!!! I hope he's ok :flower:

:hugs: sweetmama - there's not much I can say that will make you better...but there is still a chance you wont m/c hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks mama and I know its just hard to hear is all, I know she could be wrong too but still very nerve racking.

Oh no!!! I hope he's ok :flower:

Thank you! :hugs:
I really hope he's okay too, as he is not one to get sick often.
I think he has been sick maybe 2 or 3 times in the 12yrs we've been together! :sad1:

sweetmama I'm sorry about your bad news..I dont know what to say just wanted to say sorry..:hugs:

:hugs: sorry honey hopes he's better very soon..

Ugh so I got some really crappy news at the OB/GYN's today and I'm disappointed right now and frustrated and I almost want to give up before I really start TTC because I did blood work to be sent off for genetic testing and it came back that I have some chromosomal anomallies and that means that because my eggs only get half my genetic markers if the sperm catches the egg with the genetic anomolies in the chromosomes its almost positive it will end in miscarriage, and my doc said I could have 3 or more miscarriages before I have a sticky bean and I don't know if I can go through that

I am really sorry sweetie.... and just want to send you lots of :hug:

Nikki...first I have to tell you that your DD is one of the most georgous baby girls I've ever seen!!! I find myself staring at her everytime you post! lol She looks just like a doll!

I was gonna say the same thing! Could just eat her up!
I don't know how you stand it. :flower:

Ugh so I got some really crappy news at the OB/GYN's today and I'm disappointed right now and frustrated and I almost want to give up before I really start TTC because I did blood work to be sent off for genetic testing and it came back that I have some chromosomal anomallies and that means that because my eggs only get half my genetic markers if the sperm catches the egg with the genetic anomolies in the chromosomes its almost positive it will end in miscarriage, and my doc said I could have 3 or more miscarriages before I have a sticky bean and I don't know if I can go through that

So sorry for your bad news :( I have had 4 losses all up so far in the last 4 years and it isn't easy but I'm going to keep going (after our 30th) because I KNOW one day it's all going to be worth it. I can "feel" another child lingering around me wanting for the right moment to bless me with s/he conception and birth. Maybe you could talk to a professional about how to approach TTC with such odds? There is probably a support network near you as well if not you always have the girls on BnB!!! :hug:

:hugs: sweetmama :hugs: it doesn't seem right that life should throw you such crappy dice.

Moooooochacha! :happydance: time to gear up for the big O!

Aw Tessa - I really hope he feels better soon and that your O waits for him to DTD :winkwink: Thanks for getting excited with me this cycle!

Got some evening primrose oil for this cycle and we have more grapefruit on the trees than I can manage to eat. My cm is gonna carry those spermies right on up!

Thanks girls, I know I haven't even had a pregnancy yet but I'm already grieving, I already have infertility issues and I just feel really down about the whole thing, I'm struggling really hard with this.

Thank you Bernina, Im nervous as hell right now, had some bright red blood when I wiped this evening. I need all that wonderful sticky bean glue you just gave me.

Thank you Bernina, Im nervous as hell right now, had some bright red blood when I wiped this evening. I need all that wonderful sticky bean glue you just gave me.

Sending you bucket loads of super sticky glue :dust: Have lots of bed rest!!

Morning ladies

Sweetmama - I'm sorry you have to deal with this :hugs:

Tessa - Hope he recovers asap and you are able to get some bd in.

moochacha - So pleased AF has stopped, now your body can heal and prepare for that anniversary BFP.

Nicole - yey for your continued high temps . Into the 2ww you go :)

Hope eveyone is good today. Hoping to catch up on all your charts later today when I'm on a pc!

:)

umm... im not sure how this works yet but im new & trying to conceive MY 2nd baby, but it will be my 1st baby with my husband. my son is soon to be 5 & Ive been married for 2yrs now and no baby at all.... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->