New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sweetmama - very sorry that you are havng to deal with this. It's no wonder you feel down that must be difficult to take in. Sending you a big :hugs:

Moochacha - hurrah for AF packing her bags and doing one for a little while :yipee:

Tessa - how is your OH today? I hope he is feeling better. My OH is the same, he's hardly ever ill so I know when he is it must be pretty bad. Hope he is feeling better soon :)

Abacketer - sending you tonnes of sticky baby :dust: hunni - I hope the bleeding eases off for you :hugs:

My temp has stayed the same this morning which I am happy with - am just trying to keep up the PMA without getting too excited. Not long of the 2ww to go now!

Nice chart you have there shazza :D Fingers crossed for you

Woop!! A deffo +ve OPK and a PEAK on my monitor!!! YAY!

Now all I have to do is lure the hubby into bed! lmao!

Rise this morning for me :happydance: am hoping they keep going!

Thank you Bernina, Im nervous as hell right now, had some bright red blood when I wiped this evening. I need all that wonderful sticky bean glue you just gave me.

Sending you lots of sticky bean glue honey.. :hugs:

hi ladies!! been lurking reading your posts for a while!! just wondering if some1 could have a look at my chart pls...
got my first ever +opk yesterday after takin soy cd3-7.. last cycle was 43days!
wondering what you think about my O'in and the little temp rise??
thanks!!
carrie
good luck to every1 with getting our bfps!!
xxx

MrsWooolf its hard to tell right now..if your temp goes up and stays up for the next 3 days ff will give you crosshairs..

Morning all

Nicole thats a nice little rise. big fat FX for you
Im still getting these cramps and have been feeling sick but starting to think she might be on her way.
My bb are starting to hurt a little which is what normally happens about 6 days before AF.
Was dying to test this morning but I ran to the toilet before I changed my mind lol
x

Oh Angel,
Sending sticky glue your way, have you got a scan booked?
xx

Nice chart you have there shazza :D Fingers crossed for you

I am pleased with the way it looks at the moment although not getting my hopes up too much as they have looked pretty good every month at this point – the next few days I think will be the make or break. I’m hoping they will stay stable where they are or even rise a teensy bit higher (though not sure how much higher they can actually go)

Just a little note to the :witch:……..

“ Dear witchy. Just a little note to let you know you I decided it was time you had a holiday, you’ve worked so hard this past few months you really could do with a break. Therefore I have paid for you to take an all expenses trip to Hawaii.I hope that you will take the time to rest and recharge your broomstick. I look forward to your return in approximately 10 months. Yours Sincerely, Smiley Shazza”

Hello!

I'm also new to charting but pleasantly surprised that it seems to show something so far :) I have to WTT but I'm worried that all's not right after miscarrying & D&C early last december (AF took over 10 weeks to arrive) and so I've been charting to see what things are like and so on...

My chart is at:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cf2cd

My one cycle so far was 29 days long, with a temperature shift suggesting ovulation on day 16. So far, so fine... but my first period lasted only 3 days and was a bit weird. This last one seemed more normal but only lasted 2 days. I also cramp more than I used to, so I went to my GP. She says they'll do a blood test 7 days before my period to see if I'm ovulating. Let's see how that goes...

Here's sticky baby dust to all you ladies!! :dust::dust::dust:

nikki-lou - yay, better build your strength up for the next few days lol

ooohhhh Hawaii - sounds nice tell her to take a nice big book to read, - like the dictionary!
Thats very thoughtful of you smilyshazza lol

Morning all

Nicole thats a nice little rise. big fat FX for you
Im still getting these cramps and have been feeling sick but starting to think she might be on her way.
My bb are starting to hurt a little which is what normally happens about 6 days before AF.
Was dying to test this morning but I ran to the toilet before I changed my mind lol
x

Thank you!
Your chart looks great..I have all crossed for you!! :hugs:

Welcome Livia - will keep an eye on your chart as it develops this cycle :D

Shazza - very nice of you to book her a holiday! I was thinking of running her over with an steam roller.......... maybe I'm a little extreme!

Nicole - yey for crosshairs. Your 1-3 DPO look like mine :D

Welcome MrsWoolf :D

Nice temps Posh :) Hope they stay up there. Seems there are a few of us in the 2WW - babydust to you all.

Shazza - very nice of you to book her a holiday! I was thinking of running her over with an steam roller.......... maybe I'm a little extreme! :doh:

I think that would work too :rofl:

I was kind of going on the assumption that nobody would turn down a free holiday to Hawaii. Although the witch is such a hag she probably wouldn't get much enjoyment out of it!

I have a 2 bfp charts that started out just like this one..and they are 3 1/2 and 2.. :)

I really like the running her over with a steam roller idea..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->