New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thank you for all the kind words ladies and putting up with my negative attitude last night. I was really in a rotten mood but maybe some retail therapy will help today.

Angel - Hugs mama, I'm sending lots and lots of sticky glue your way!

thanks ladies, the bleeding is a little worse this morning with some crampy feeling :( I have an appointment at 11. I hate this.

Smileyshazza - I've "seen" you before I think, I'm pretty sure our paths have crossed not too long ago, I recognise the avatar? I think I can even picture your wedding dress coz I wanted it! lol :blush:

Quite possibly from one of the wedding forums? You & Your Wedding maybe as I had the same avatar on there if I remember rightly. I had Alfred Angelo 1136 as my wedding dress - seems so long ago since our wedding now 18 months has just flown past :wacko:

I'm so bored today and tired. I just rested my head on my hand and dozed off at my desk :dohh:

I thought I recognised you!!!! lol I must joined that website about August 08.. did you hang about on it? I'm not on it anymore as have another addiction now! x

thanks girls, still bleeding this morning :(

Congrats on your BFP hun! That's amazing news. There were sooo many people that bleed throughout their first trimester and some even longer. I hope it's nothing to worry about and that everything will be ok.

Bernina.. that sounds really promising! FX your body is sorting itself out ready for a juicy BFP! x :hugs:

I thought I recognised you!!!! lol I must joined that website about August 08.. did you hang about on it? I'm not on it anymore as have another addiction now! x

:rofl: I was thinking of changing my username when I joined here but decided to stay the same. I still go on there very occasionally to see whats going on but tend to spend much more time on here now :blush:

I'm gettin cramps like AF is due, whats that all about!?!? Maybe its a giant super fertile egg?? lol

:hugs: ablackater

:hi: fish&chips

awesome temp rise nicole :wohoo:

my temps are staying low. Todays is the same as yesterday.

Some lovely charts on here today.

Fingers crossed for you all, god I hate the TWW!

Nikki I never get af cramps at af time only when I ovulate..maybe your cramps is your sign O is here..

Shannon thank you honey..I was praying my body would work..

Helly we're only a day apart..when ya gonna test? I'm gonna in 8 or 9 days.

hey girls. Nicole - nice temp rise, fingers crossed we see a rise and dip and rise again :)

shazza: those temps of yours are looking good too :D

well, everything is still up in the air. doc saw something in my fallopian tube that could be ectopic or could be the cycst that produces progesterone in support of a pregnancy. took blood test and have to take another on sunday. appointment monday and we should have an answer

Ok so no O' earlier this month..... Maybe one coming here shortly or just happened?? Hmmm.What do you think??

well, everything is still up in the air. doc saw something in my fallopian tube that could be ectopic or could be the cycst that produces progesterone in support of a pregnancy. took blood test and have to take another on sunday. appointment monday and we should have an answer

I am so sorry Kaede seems to be going through this same thing.. :sad1:

Tessa - how is your OH today? I hope he is feeling better. My OH is the same, he's hardly ever ill so I know when he is it must be pretty bad. Hope he is feeling better soon :)

He's been running a temp of 100-103 the last 24hrs and running on both ends (tmi) Not good! :nope:
Been sleeping a lot and I have wake him every few hours just to make sure he gets fluids down. He did manage a bowl of rice this afternoon tho!:thumbup:
There is a stomach virus going around here, so hope this will pass in like 48hrs!?:shrug:

Thanks for all your well wishes girls! :hugs:

Honey I hope all is ok and bean is sticky.. :hugs:

Sweetmama: No need to appoligize hun... that's what we're here for! :hugs:
And please don't give up yet! Still a good chance for you to get your little bundle of joy!!:winkwink:

Smiley, Foxy, Nicole: Nice looking temps ladies! FX for you all!! :thumbup:

Nikki: Have fun BD'ing & lots of :dust:

Jamie: I take Evening Primrose too, but for pains I tend to get in my breast. Is it suppose to help with fertility also? That would be great if it does!!

Ablackater: Good luck with your up coming appts. Sure hope you get some good news!

ablackater:hug: and :dust:

nicole. I pray for my body everyday ..i yell and it to. Nothing works. Is there somethin special you say? Lol

ablackater:hug: and :dust:

nicole. I pray for my body everyday ..i yell and it to. Nothing works. Is there somethin special you say? Lol

Hi Ladies

ablacketer - So sorry you are going through this. I hope it works out ok.

I just took my temp before going to sleep, not done anything particularly energetic this evening, and my temp is 99.03!!

WHAT?? It's never been higher than 98.60 and that was after a lot of moving about etc etc.

Maybe this will lead to a temp rise tomrrow!

Night ladies catch up with you all tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->