New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ablackater:hug: and :dust:

nicole. I pray for my body everyday ..i yell and it to. Nothing works. Is there somethin special you say? Lol

I just asked it nicely to work right..and I was not going to let it all get to me like I did last cycle..I did opk and charting but wasnt so worried about it all..

Foxy I hope it means good things for you honey!!!

My temp is weird its higher the more rested I am in the in the beginning of the day and durning most of the day..and lower the more active I am..but in the late afternoon and before bed its at its lowest and I'm most rested...so weird..its always been this way.

Well ladies, I'm back to stay for a while. Doctors seem to think it WAS an ectopic I had, but because my HCG count is going down, they don't seem too concerned about it. However, I do have to go back for follow up bloods on sunday to make sure that they are still going down and not back up (which can happen with ectopics).

I don't know if they are going to do a scan to make sure everything has come away or what. I really don't know. Only thing I know for sure is that my baby is gone or will be soon. But onwards and upwards I suppose :) So I guess I'll be back around :)

XxX

Well ladies, I'm back to stay for a while. Doctors seem to think it WAS an ectopic I had, but because my HCG count is going down, they don't seem too concerned about it. However, I do have to go back for follow up bloods on sunday to make sure that they are still going down and not back up (which can happen with ectopics).

I don't know if they are going to do a scan to make sure everything has come away or what. I really don't know. Only thing I know for sure is that my baby is gone or will be soon. But onwards and upwards I suppose :) So I guess I'll be back around :)

XxX

I'm sorry honey!!! :hugs:
if your blood test show your levels are going down and keep going down they probably with do a scan. unless you dont stop bleeding or you have pain!

Its worked for me so far so until my body lets me down I'll do all the ass kissing I have to hahaha

So sorry to hear that kaede :hugs:

Almost 4am and I'm so hot I can't get back to sleep! I feel an unaccurate temp coming!

Kaede, so sorry you're having to go through all that...
Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no Foxy! Sure hope you are able to get back to :sleep:
and are not getting that nasty bug my hubby has!
He looked at me like I had four eyes :wacko:
when I mentioned he needed to get better soon for the BD'ing. lol
Bless him!

Morning all
Well defo think she is on her way, checked my CM this morning it was very wet and had brown blood mixed in with it, and my temp dropped this morning, although i don't think i got my 3 hours sleep in. Was up and down all night:nope:

Oh no JB3 - I hope it's a false alarm and AF stays away!

Well, I managed to get my 3.5 hours of sleep. Just about! Took it 45 mins later than usual, so adjustor gives me a temp of 98.04, but as it's not much difference in time or temp, I've stuck with my reading of 98.17.

How is everyone this morning?

I'm heading back to sleep for a while - weather is horrid and OH is at work.

Foxy your chart is looking great honey!!

My DH just called me asking if I wanted to go out and spend the day with him just us two..I said heck yeah lol I hope my niece is available to baby sit because her and my sister are the only ones I trust with my babies and my sister will be gone today..

:( expected a temp rise today but it didn't come.

TMI alert ok?
Went to DTD lastnight, and even after forplay I noticed I was really dry so used preseed - but earlier in the day CM was watery. I thought I'd o'd yesterday but no rise would say that I didnt.

Sooo frustrated!

I am wondering if my thermometer is on the blink too as I temped this am, (same happened yest too) and temps taken less than minutes apart are SO different. I rechecked the temps as I removed the therm. to make sure it was working as it seemed to be taking aaaaages to beep!?

Yest I got 36.44 then 36.35
Today 36.45 then 36.22

I thought temps went up after waking and talkin/movin etc not down?

I thought I recognised you!!!! lol I must joined that website about August 08.. did you hang about on it? I'm not on it anymore as have another addiction now! x

:rofl: I was thinking of changing my username when I joined here but decided to stay the same. I still go on there very occasionally to see whats going on but tend to spend much more time on here now :blush:

How funny!!! I was on there from August 08 - July 09. My user name was Anng originally and then Annp was Anng - see what I did there?!! lol

hey girls!! Finally I got the site to load.

So sorry to hear about your loss Kaede my thoughts are with you!

Foxy I have everything crossed for you this month!!!

Nicole I hope you have a wonderful time out with your man today :dance:

I'll catch up with everyone soon, the site isn't loading for me. It took 20 mins for this page to load :(

:hi: shaerichelle!

ablacketer, I hope everything goes well. I have everything crossed for you and your little one.

Foxy.. I'm watching your chart with great interest. FX the high temp last night is a good sign.

Kaede351, sorry about your ectopic hun. Hope you're body gets back to normal soon so that you can get another BFP soon.

Hey Fish&Chips, how are you?

16 weeks already, Wow!

Are you planning on finding out little fishy's gender at your next scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->