New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Foxy! I'm good thanks. Yep we have our '20' week scan (19) in just over two weeks and if Fishy is playing ball we will be able to announce whether we are on team blue or pink! x

Ooh how exciting Fish&Chips. :) Looking forward to hearing your announcement in a couple of weeks.

:( expected a temp rise today but it didn't come.

TMI alert ok?
Went to DTD lastnight, and even after forplay I noticed I was really dry so used preseed - but earlier in the day CM was watery. I thought I'd o'd yesterday but no rise would say that I didnt.

Sooo frustrated!

I am wondering if my thermometer is on the blink too as I temped this am, (same happened yest too) and temps taken less than minutes apart are SO different. I rechecked the temps as I removed the therm. to make sure it was working as it seemed to be taking aaaaages to beep!?

Yest I got 36.44 then 36.35
Today 36.45 then 36.22

I thought temps went up after waking and talkin/movin etc not down?

It can take a day or even two for progesterone to rise so you may have Od yesterday honey..and as for temps (I've had a lot of babies so it cant be bad) both before O and after my temp is higher the more rested I am in the in the beginning of the day and durning most of the day..but lower the more active I am..but in the late afternoon and before bed its at its lowest and I'm most rested. so weird, and its always been this way

Hi Foxy! I'm good thanks. Yep we have our '20' week scan (19) in just over two weeks and if Fishy is playing ball we will be able to announce whether we are on team blue or pink! x

I loveeee gender scans lol..good luck and I hope your bean shows the goods. :hugs:

yay ^__^!

i'm not sure if i want to find out the sex or not... hmm. OH does and i kinda do so i can then decorate and such hah!

can i ask? how far along were you when you went for a private scan?

Hi

My free VIP membership for FF ran out today. I was wondering if any of you ladies would recomend paying for the VIP or is the complamentry membership good enough? And does anyone know how much the VIP membership is?

Thanks girls x

I love the VIP features. I think I got a good deal and it cost £10 roughly when converted from $.

The basic membership is absolutely fine for charting your basic info, but I definitely think the VIP package is well worth the money.

Tinks, your chart looks fab! Good luck, you may not need FF's VIP package!

Really!!! This is my first month charting so dont have anything to compare it with.

This morning though i had a tiny little bit of brown discharge but nothing since. I never spot before AF and thats due Monday. I have had loads of CM as well. I really hope this is it but dont want to get my hopes up. :wacko:

Thanks for your coments Foxyloxy

Hi tinks
I have woke up to the same as you, im a bit disheartened. I haven't had any since this morning either. My temp dropped but i am hoping that it's because I didnt do it at the normal time and I was sleep deprived.
I would defo recommend the VIP, i bought mine for the month about 5 days ago and there was an offer on, i only paid £6 for another 30 days.
FX'd for us both
xx

Hi tinks
I have woke up to the same as you, im a bit disheartened. I haven't had any since this morning either. My temp dropped but i am hoping that it's because I didnt do it at the normal time and I was sleep deprived.
I would defo recommend the VIP, i bought mine for the month about 5 days ago and there was an offer on, i only paid £6 for another 30 days.
FX'd for us both
xx

Well my temp is still high, fx it will stay there.

I am a little worried it is just the start of AF but it isn't the norm for me.

I think i might take out the VIP then, just wanted to check it wasn't going to cost loads.

Thanks for your advice. i will keep my fx for us.

I hope the light spotting is a good sign for you both. Implantation bleed?

Thanks Foxy, I hope so, that's what DH keeps telling me lol

How funny!!! I was on there from August 08 - July 09. My user name was Anng originally and then Annp was Anng - see what I did there?!! lol

I remember you too now you say that :)

So much to catch up on!

Kaede so sorry for your loss hun - sending you a massive :hugs:

Foxy lovely high temp there :thumbup: I hope this is your month.

Angel I hope you are resting as much as possible over the weekend hun :hugs:

Pichi - hope that muffin is getting comfy in there :hugs:

Tinks - if you want to join FF I could refer you then we both get a month VIP free :thumbup: then you could see how you get on with the VIP features and if they are worth it or not. I'd just need your email address and I can refer you.

Well a small drop for me this morning, ended up going to bed at 9pm last night as I was SO tired again. Am not too worried about the drop but am hoping it goes back up tomorrow and isn't the start of a downward spiral - the next couple of days are going to be pretty crucial for me I think.

Good luck and :dust: to all.

I've got FX'd for you Angel!

Kaede - I'm SO sorry ~ it seems so hollow just to type that but I'm really feeling for you hon. Hope it isn't long till you have a nice healthy sticky bean!

JB3 and Tinks - definitely hope that is IB for yas!

Tessa - I'm taking EPO for my cm which never gets to EW just watery. I've read that I shouldn't take it past ov because it can cause cramping...hope it*works for both of us!

ok question for you ladies! Is it a good sign when your temps are higher then the previous month? or do the temps vary from cycle to cycle? Always looking for any sign of hope!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cb493

Hi everyone!! Well I think my chart is going better. I got cross hairs but they are not solid? How come? I am just bummed I did not get more bedtime in :)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->