New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Foxy! I'm good thanks. Yep we have our '20' week scan (19) in just over two weeks and if Fishy is playing ball we will be able to announce whether we are on team blue or pink! x

yay ^__^!

i'm not sure if i want to find out the sex or not... hmm. OH does and i kinda do so i can then decorate and such hah!

can i ask? how far along were you when you went for a private scan?

Hi Pichi, I was 8 weeks when I had the private scan. It was £50 and well worth it just for the peace of mind. We told the dh's parents the follow week. Are you thinking of getting one? x

Hi Foxy! I'm good thanks. Yep we have our '20' week scan (19) in just over two weeks and if Fishy is playing ball we will be able to announce whether we are on team blue or pink! x

yay ^__^!

i'm not sure if i want to find out the sex or not... hmm. OH does and i kinda do so i can then decorate and such hah!

can i ask? how far along were you when you went for a private scan?

Hi Pichi, I was 8 weeks when I had the private scan. It was £50 and well worth it just for the peace of mind. We told the dh's parents the follow week. Are you thinking of getting one? x

i was thinking on getting one at 8+3. i then have my official scan April 19th. I want to go but in the same light i dont you know? i'd just like it for piece of mind like you said

Hi everyone!! Well I think my chart is going better. I got cross hairs but they are not solid? How come? I am just bummed I did not get more bedtime in :)...

Never mind I figured it out..I put that my cm was watery this morning when it was just from last nights BD.. Oops:thumbup:

Now I am solid and due to test on the 31st! Wow I was way off earlier this month but it makes all the ore sense. My period was a few days early this month and was light because of the bleeding I did when my Mirena was removed. So really I am right on track. I am learning so much about my body! All these years I thought my periods were late because I had cramps so early on but I guess I have some cramping before I ovulate. I am amazed that I am 31 and I don't know how I work internally..lol...

:haha: It's amazing how little I knew about my body and about TTC in general.

Find male, have sex, get pregnant right? Simple!:dohh:

ok question for you ladies! Is it a good sign when your temps are higher then the previous month? or do the temps vary from cycle to cycle? Always looking for any sign of hope!!

It's hard to say really. My tem...ok at it, is different could be a good thing!

LMAO!!! Right!! I got pregnant with an ooops at 20 and ended up with twins and really since then all I wanted to do was avoid that from happening til about a year ago and then it took almost 9 months to convince my hubby that this is really what I wanted and then for him to want it too. So at first I was just lost and the lingo and really at how my body functions. I just hope I haven't done to much damage over the years by trying to avoid this but I am sure that fear is with a lot of women out there..
Just trying to take it day by day but I truly appreciate all the great advice and info from this board!

Sahrene

Well i have gone all day without any more brown CM. I am hanging onto the fact that i didn't actually see it on my nixs it was only when (sorry ladies) i popped a finger in o check cm this morning, i have done it once since this morning and there wasnt anymore.
Will just have to see how it goes.
really want to see a rise in my temp tomorrow tho!

Kaede - im sorry for your loss, i was stalking :blush: hoping that it was going to be an early pregnancy. :hugs:

Well i have gone all day without any more brown CM. I am hanging onto the fact that i didn't actually see it on my nixs it was only when (sorry ladies) i popped a finger in o check cm this morning, i have done it once since this morning and there wasnt anymore.
Will just have to see how it goes.
really want to see a rise in my temp tomorrow tho!

Kaede - im sorry for your loss, i was stalking :blush: hoping that it was going to be an early pregnancy. :hugs:

FX that u have a sticky bean!

Sahrene

thanks ladies, Im under strict instructions from the hubby to sit on my butt and let my daughter do everything for me :)

Take it easy ablacketer - hope things work out ok. :hugs:

It should totally be that easy!!!

I cant believe my sister has always been single (never had a partner) and has two babies both from one night stands. :wacko: lol...

thanks ladies, Im under strict instructions from the hubby to sit on my butt and let my daughter do everything for me :)

I totally agree with your hubby!!!! Sit back, feet up and do nothing!!! hehehe oh but keep us posted. :flower:

Good morning (and afternoon) girls..

Temp dip today 5dpo I've had it with 3 of my bfp charts..hope it's a good sign this time also..

:( poas this morning and got a BFN. I guess Im back to this thread with you ladies.

:( poas this morning and got a BFN. I guess Im back to this thread with you ladies.

sooo sorry to hear that honey :hugs:

I've got -ve OPKs now and creamy CM, but temps are rubbish. :cry: I am wondering whether I should get bloodwork done to see if Im actually ovulating.

Any chart experts here to shed any light?

NicoleB - chart looks GOOD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"