New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/topginger25/Photo0241.jpg

Bottom 2 are labelled wrong, they are todays CD25 :blush: oops!

CD23 and 24 look more +ve in real life, my camera on my phone aint great tbh!

Afternoon ladies

My god I've been going out of my mind not being able to get on here :haha:

Good luck Nicole

Sorry to hear that ablacketer :hugs:

I hope you see that temp rise soon nikki :)

Angel - so sorry to hear that :hugs: Make sure you take advantage of being given the chance to rest hun.

Foxy - that is one sexy looking dip you have on your chart today :thumbup:

Good luck Nicole - I hope that the dip you've had follows your other bfp charts :)

I've had a nice rise again this morning which I was not really expecting. Usually at this point in the month my temps start heading downwards so tomorrow will be very interesting. If it stays high I might allow myself to get a little excited - AF is due on Wednesday I'm hoping her broomstick is heading in completely the wrong direction and she's flying to someone who wants her.

Shazza - your chart looks great. I'd be tempted to test if tomorrowals temp is high. Fingers crossed for you :)

I was awake 25 mins earlier than usual as I took OH to work this morning. I hope that hasn't made a huge difference!

I've always wanted a decent dip! Lol

Thanks girls I have my fingers crossed for a sticky bfp this cycle..

Foxy nice dip..

Thanks ladies.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

Hoping tomorrow brings a rise.

fingers crossed for you foxy, I couldnt see a sharp drop like that on any of your previous charts, so its cedrtainly different!

Yes, it's definitely different! I think I have had different charts each month lol

Looks like you covered all your bd bases Helly :D Good luck - temps are nice and steady.

Tinks - if you want to join FF I could refer you then we both get a month VIP free :thumbup: then you could see how you get on with the VIP features and if they are worth it or not. I'd just need your email address and I can refer you.

Well a small drop for me this morning, ended up going to bed at 9pm last night as I was SO tired again. Am not too worried about the drop but am hoping it goes back up tomorrow and isn't the start of a downward spiral - the next couple of days are going to be pretty crucial for me I think.

Good luck and :dust: to all.

I have already signed up hun, thanks anyway. I had a VIP membership for free for a month but that has now ended.

My temp was still high this morning but I did a HPT and got a :bfn: I know its not over until the :witch shows but dont feel to hopfull.

Hope your temp came up today. Fx this will be your month :hugs:

Hi Ladies
How long has it taken me to get back on here!!
Well a small rise in temp this morning, have had a little bit of spotting this morning. I have no cramps and I must have looked at every single chart on FF.
Lets see what tomorrow will bring but Im not that hopeful :nope:

Foxy - Sexy dip there fx'd hun

Angel - Im sorry hun :hugs: xx

Hope AF stays away JB3. Do you usually spot before AF?

Tessa - I'm taking EPO for my cm which never gets to EW just watery. I've read that I shouldn't take it past ov because it can cause cramping...hope it*works for both of us!

Thanks! That's good to know. :thumbup:
FX'd it does the trick for us!:winkwink:

Shazza - that chart of yours looks fab! Are you going to test?

Morning All - hope you are all well this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->