New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Morning Ladies

I'm out! Nasty horrible hag got me! :hissy:

Right, Onwards and Upwards, anyone got a good site for soft cups please? Going to participate in the Sperm Meets Egg Plan and also invest in some Raspberry leaf tea to strengthen my cervix.

Foxy - yes I do spot before but I am forever hopeful lol - Im rooting for you girl - do me proud :thumbup:

Hummm - Can anyone think of anything else I could take? :haha:

:dust: to all you lovely ladies

Shazza - that chart of yours looks fab! Are you going to test?

Morning hun.

Have vowed myself that I won't test till I see if AF arrives on Wednesday morning. I know she usually comes about 7am so if there is no sign by time I get home from work I might test then or I'll wait till Thursdays FMU.

Am not overjoyed with that temp drop today https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smilies/nono.gif I know it's only a small one but I can't help but wonder if tomorrow it will go right down - https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smiles/crossfingers.gif it doesn't.

I'll be glad when this 2ww is over - it's sending me https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smilies/dizzy.gif

Could really do with a shed load of baby dust and PMA right now!

Oh no JB3 sorry she got you :(

Google instead softcups and it gives you a uk supplier. I think it's about £5 for a box of 6.

Shazza - hopeflly they stay up tomorrow. Temps are very different to last month at this point. FX

Babydust coming your way. X

what are soft cups btw?? i thought they were used as a tampon/pad sort of thing my friend uses them when she is playing sort as she said it is better...

so how do they increase the change of getting pregnant wouldnt they stop it

what are soft cups btw?? i thought they were used as a tampon/pad sort of thing my friend uses them when she is playing sort as she said it is better...

so how do they increase the change of getting pregnant wouldnt they stop it

You put them in right after BD'ing to help hold the little swimmers
close to the cervix. Which is suppose to help increase chances of conception.
This will be my first month using them... Tho I'm a little nervous about it. :blush:

I wasn't sure about using them either - I didn't think I'd be able to get them out! :haha: however, I'm a convert. No more messy patches after BD for a start!

Now, I am not usually a symptom spotter, but I have been so hot since Friday night, you could probably cook on me! I'm sweaty and generally feeling really, really warm. Weird! Not sure if that is a sign or not! Or whether it's just that there isn't much breeze coming into my house or office! We sleep with the bedroom windows wide open and have had a large fan on overnight all weekend - still I'm hot. Sat with both the front and back doors open yesterday afternoon to cool down a bit. Don't think I'm coming down with anything, as my BBT is still within my usual range. :wacko:

Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm so tired though as where I am so hot, I'm having restless nights. Where I am dozing most of the night, I try to make sure all my movement is minimal, so as not to effect my BBT too much. Nightmare! :dohh:

Foxy your chart is looking great..lol I've been stalking your chart daily.

JB3 Sorry the B got you honey.

Shazza your chart is looking great also..I've been stalking your chart daily also.

As for me temp up again this morning..

Shazza - hopeflly they stay up tomorrow. Temps are very different to last month at this point. FX

Babydust coming your way. X

Well thats what I keep telling myself - my temps are higher at this point than they have been in previous months :) I did also lay with the covers off me for a little while last night as I was so hot so thsat might've affected my temp.

I've been finding I'm getting hot very easily too. Yesterday we were walking around and I had to remove my jumper because I felt like I was burning up - totally unheard of for me as usually I feel the cold really badly. Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us :thumbup:

Must keep up as much PMA as possible - am almost there now :flower:

Yey Nicole :D My very own stalker :haha:

Your chart is looking good. Is it still similar to previous pregnancy charts?

Ooh you're hot too - maybe there is something going on!! :D

Ooh you're hot too - maybe there is something going on!! :D

Hot is a really good sign. I always feel really hot when up the duff. Tired, hot and thirsty are normally my first and only symptoms. Oh and gas and heartburn hehe :blush:

Hey moochacha - really? Ooh if it's a good sign, then I'll embrace the stickyness and just go with it :haha:

I've been pretty gassy these last few days, but other than that nothing much else really. Felt a little nauseous last night, but I couldn't work out whether that was genuine or my brain making me think I was! :dohh:

Well have been out and stocked up on Pregnacare, Raspberry Leaf Tea and zinc for him and her lol.
The women in H&B said 'she hopes she isn't prying' but L-arginine and Agnus Castus are good if I am trying to conceive, she said she has had quite a few women in who have used it and were successful. Has anyone else heard of L-arginine?
Oh my word, nicole, I have just stalked you chart, your poor OH must have been shattered with all that bding!!!

moochaha, I started bleeding on thursday night, passed some tissue friday night :( my temp this morning (at my normal time) is definitely not a pregnancy temp. :(

thanks for the support ladies, youre the best

:hugs: ablacketar, so sorry honey.

Anyone fancy having a peek at my chart?

LOL JB3 nope he's not..

Posh your chart is looking great!!

Posh - looking good!!!

NicoleB - Wow hun, I think thats a pretty fab chart! I would put money on you being pregnant!

SmileyShazza - Chart still looks good to me. Hope AF stays far far away from you!! :)

I got my ickle temp rise today, lets hope I o'd. I feel bloaty n windy (tmi) today! Bit strange as I get like that before AF - and I cant possibly be showin any pregnancy signs yet! Maybe its somethin I ate lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->