New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey all sorry I have been MIA I've been packing and crap to do with this house so I'll be off and on for a few days, nothing new to report except I've got irregular bleeding lately.

Hi Ladies!

Im after some advice as this is my 1st cycle of charting, Ive been using opk for about a week now and yesterday and today the line has been slightly darker. I know its not dark enough to be a positive but just wondered if it ment that i could ovulate in the next few days or just that my urine was more concentrated??:shrug:

Im only on cd13 but have no idea when i ovulate as ive never tracked it (my cycles are about 32 days) just started having watery cm today. I am ttc #4 but you would never no it as i dont have a clue!!! lol

Hi ladies.

:witch: is due today and i am normally very regular. No sign of her as yet and i dont have any of my normal symptoms for when she is due a visit. But (why does there have to be a but????) my temp dropped this morning. It is still above my coverline but has dropped quite a bit.

Can you please look at my chart and advise whether you think i am out or still in for this cycle???

:dust: to everyone

Tierney, how are you doing this cycle? I'm on my fourth day of Clomid and so far no major side effects, just some crazy hot flashes but they're manageable.

Sweetmama, oh I'm so sorry to hear the results of your genetic testing. I don't know much about it, but I really hope that you are able to find support either on this site or others where you can talk to women with similar issues. :hugs: and don't give up. Even without a genetic problem there are so many women who have had several mc's and gone on to finally have healthy children. I bet that every one of them would go through the pain of those mc's again in order to get that healthy child.

Moochacha, I don't think I ever told you how sorry I am for your loss. My heart goes out to you and all you and DH went through. You are very strong and I know you will be blessed with a second child. I'm glad to hear that your body is healing after the mc and that AF has finally come to an end.

Kaede351, I'm so sorry for your loss honey. I'm thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. :hugs: Hope that you get some answers from the bloodwork.

Angel, I'm so sorry to read about your loss. I hope your body heals quickly and know that I'm thinking of you and DH. I read on another thread that your doctor is talking Clomid. I am by no means an expert but did just start my first round this cycle. I'd be happy to answer any questions or let you know how it goes over the course of this cycle. Also, I really feel that acupuncture and traditional chinese medicinal herbs have helped out my cycles and hormonal balance greatly. I know everyone is different but for me I have seen some very positive results in less than 3 months.

Foxy, cd 9 and your chart is looking way different than past months. I really really hope that's a positive (make that BFP) sign!!

Welcome to all the new ladies, glad to have you along for the ride! Sending baby dust and sticky glue where needed!!!

Hi ladies.

:witch: is due today and i am normally very regular. No sign of her as yet and i dont have any of my normal symptoms for when she is due a visit. But (why does there have to be a but????) my temp dropped this morning. It is still above my coverline but has dropped quite a bit.

Can you please look at my chart and advise whether you think i am out or still in for this cycle???

:dust: to everyone

Tinks, you're never out until the witch shows her ugly head. So hang in there. The temp drop could be nothing or it could mean the approach of AF. If you're normally pretty regular then I'd say it's definitely a good sign that you're not feeling any typical AF symptoms yet. Fingers crossed for you and sticky glue coming your way!!

thanks bernina. I wll hit you up when I get back from the doc today :)

Tinks, you're never out until the witch shows her ugly head. So hang in there. The temp drop could be nothing or it could mean the approach of AF. If you're normally pretty regular then I'd say it's definitely a good sign that you're not feeling any typical AF symptoms yet. Fingers crossed for you and sticky glue coming your way!!

I am not too positive TBH but hanging on to that little bit of hope hehe.

I guess my morning temp will be the decider. If it is still above my coverline in the morning i think i may test.

Thanks for your reply and good luck, just read you are starting clomid. Fx for you hun :thumbup:

Tierney, how are you doing this cycle? I'm on my fourth day of Clomid and so far no major side effects, just some crazy hot flashes but they're manageable.

Hey Bernina :hi:, I've been stalking peoples charts until O this cycle wish it would hurry up and arrive already, I find the lead up to O so boring, I've started Soy this cycle to try to reduce my cycle length a bit from 45 days.

Hope you dont have any more side effects, I hope the clomid works for you this cycle hun, my sister in law got caught on her 1st round of clomid so Fxd for you x

ablacketer, I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Shazza your chart looks great and Foxy your symptoms sound great! FX x

I am not too positive TBH but hanging on to that little bit of hope hehe.

I guess my morning temp will be the decider. If it is still above my coverline in the morning i think i may test.

Seems we are both in a very similar boat hunni. Good luck for the morning :hugs:

Bernina - Thank you, it was just frustrating and disheartening is all, my DF and I have discussed it and we want to wait to see if my cycle decides to regulate and focus on moving and getting settled, and my son's b-day is coming up in October so we may just wait till then, but definately one or two months for sure, I would like to stay on here and discuss though, maybe I can get some insight. I'll still be charting regularily

hey ladies, can someone take a look at my chart and see if you think i've o'd yet? i normally o on cd 14 or 15 and i'm getting upset thinking i might not o this cycle :(

mamaxm - I think you possibly o'd a day or two ago, however you have some really important day's temps missing. These would give you a clearer picture.

As your CM is now fertile, it could be that you are due to ov. I think if your temp is up again tpmorrow, it's most likely you have already o'd.

Hope that makes sense, I'm typing on my mobile and it's a mission!!

mamaxm - I think you possibly o'd a day or two ago, however you have some really important day's temps missing. These would give you a clearer picture.

As your CM is now fertile, it could be that you are due to ov. I think if your temp is up again tpmorrow, it's most likely you have already o'd.

Hope that makes sense, I'm typing on my mobile and it's a mission!!

i know :( i was so upset! went to visit my sister and forgot my thermometer! :cry: but hopefully i'm o'ing today so i'll have a clear picture of this cycle.

Hi ladies:) just wanted to stop by and say hope everyone is well. I haven't been here much lately cause there's not much going on right now. I'm kind of at a standstill:( I have a doctor appointment in April so hopefully I'll get some help. I'm just waiting for AF at this point. Lots of :dust: to all!!!!

doc confirmed it. we lost the baby, my hcg level ws only 12 on friday. back to the beginning for us

doc confirmed it. we lost the baby, my hcg level ws only 12 on friday. back to the beginning for us

So sorry hun. Try to hang in there...I do believe everything happens for a reason, as much as that doesn't seem right sometimes...it does give me comfort. Praying for a sticky next time for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->