New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I wasn't sure about using them either - I didn't think I'd be able to get them out! :haha: however, I'm a convert. No more messy patches after BD for a start!

No kidding! Just used my first softcup (and pre-seed) today and it was a lot easier than I had thought it would be! Very comfortable and almost forgot it was even in there! Got up and ran around town for several hours afterwards. No more just laying there wasting time with hips elevated!!:happydance:

Now, I am not usually a symptom spotter, but I have been so hot since Friday night, you could probably cook on me! I'm sweaty and generally feeling really, really warm. Weird! Not sure if that is a sign or not! Or whether it's just that there isn't much breeze coming into my house or office! We sleep with the bedroom windows wide open and have had a large fan on overnight all weekend - still I'm hot. Sat with both the front and back doors open yesterday afternoon to cool down a bit. Don't think I'm coming down with anything, as my BBT is still within my usual range. :wacko:

Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm so tired though as where I am so hot, I'm having restless nights. Where I am dozing most of the night, I try to make sure all my movement is minimal, so as not to effect my BBT too much. Nightmare! :dohh:

Keeping everything crossed that this is a good sign for you! :flower:

doc confirmed it. we lost the baby, my hcg level ws only 12 on friday. back to the beginning for us

:hugs: So sorry hunni... Lots and lots of :hug:

JB: sorry AF got you this month. :(

Nicole, Posh, & Shazza: Hope those temps stay nice and high for you ladies! :thumbup:

BTW, DH is all better now!! Just in time for the :sex:

doc confirmed it. we lost the baby, my hcg level ws only 12 on friday. back to the beginning for us

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. My thoughts are with you there is some info going around that women are very fertile after a chemical so don't give up this next cycle could be your cycle for a sticky bean. :dust:

@ foxy loving the names!

Hey ladies,

just looking for a bit of advice before I start chart stalkin :)

I woke earlier than usual at 6am (DD was crying) so I temped and got 36.66, then I got up and soothed her and she went bk to sleep, so I went back to sleep until my alarm at 6:35 so I temped again and got 36.72

Which temp would you use? Usual wake up time or the earlier one??

So sorry Angel :hugs:

Massive temp drop for me today teamed with the usual pre AF headache I always get so looks like thats it for another month have to admit I'm getting really fed up with this - every month my chart looks great and then comes crashing down taking my hopes and dreams with it. All my buddies are getting their bfps and every month I'm right back to square one - what are we doing wrong?

Hubby said the classic line "maybe if you just putting extra stress on yourself and relax a little bit then it'll happen" he doesn't understand and neither do any of my friends :cry:

In a way I wonder if I stop with all the extra things and just bd every other day next month I might be able to chill out a bit but the on the other hand I think if we don't get anywhere soon (in the next couple of months) then I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor so having printouts of my charts to show them would be useful so they can see whats been going on. It's hard to know what to do :wacko:

Oh well here we go again happy Tuesday everybody. I might not post much over the next few days as in all honesty I'm feeling pretty miserable right now but I shall be checking in to see how you are all doing :hugs:

Use the earlier one. It'll be accurate as it isn't much earlier than your usual waking time. :)

I've been naughty and done an IC this morning! BFN of course lol but it is way early. I don't know what posessed me!

How is everyone this morning?

:hugs: ablacketer, so sorry to hear of your loss

Hey ladies,

just looking for a bit of advice before I start chart stalkin :)

I woke earlier than usual at 6am (DD was crying) so I temped and got 36.66, then I got up and soothed her and she went bk to sleep, so I went back to sleep until my alarm at 6:35 so I temped again and got 36.72

Which temp would you use? Usual wake up time or the earlier one??

i was wondering the same thing! got 98.0 at 6AM (which is waaaaaaay earlier than i normally get up) and 98.3 around 11. put 98.3 up since it's closer to when i normally temp, is this right?

:hugs: shazza

I know exactly how you feel. It gets harder every month.

Having your charts will certainly help.

I'll be here to keep you company, the :witch: usually goes to yours, then heads over to mine!

I hope she stays away for us both :)

mamaxm - if you had less than 2.5 hrs sleep before your 2nd temp, you should defitinely take the 1st one. Generally, I usually always take my 1st temp, unless it is hours earlier than usual and i am able to get a decent couple of hours sleep before re-temping.

Just looked at your chart mamaxm. The later temp fits with your recent temps, so providing you had decent rest, you could use the 2nd temp and make a note in your FF notes of the earlier time and temp for reference.

Foxy, I just noticed your boys name - I love it...ok I am biased because if DD was a boy she would've been Dylan James :)

I've charted 1st temp :)

hehe nikki - OH isn't keen on the name Dylan, however I have agreed to Sophie as a girls name but only so I can have Dylan as a boys name :haha:

James is OH's first name and so he's quite happy about that part!

Your chart is looking good - you should get your crosshairs tomorrow if your temp stays up :D

It's really annoying me that I can not be sure CD17 was ovulation day.

I woke up 1.5 hours later than usual on CD17, temp was 97.73. Using the temp adjustor, it gives me around 97.50 - 97.58 (in line with pre-ov temps. I originally recorded my CM as watery (however thinking back, it was probably more lotionary / watery than actually watery, so I have changed it.

If I put in the temp adjustor temp and leave the CM as it is, my ov day remains at Cd17. The only time it changes to CD19 is with the lower temp and watery CM!

ARGGHHH :haha: confusing!

So, I think I am going to stick with CD17 as this is more in line with my usual cycle and also I remember having slight ov pains on CD16. I guess I'll just allow two days extra at the end of the week for AF!

I must remember to make sure my alarm is set the same time everyday - especially around ov days, even if I want a lie in :haha:

Foxy the girl name you have picked is the name (well Sophia..Sophie for short) I had picked if my last baby was a girl..I may still use it if I ever have another girl. I love that name it would be Sophia Rose Marie..

hehe nikki - OH isn't keen on the name Dylan, however I have agreed to Sophie as a girls name but only so I can have Dylan as a boys name :haha:

James is OH's first name and so he's quite happy about that part!

Your chart is looking good - you should get your crosshairs tomorrow if your temp stays up :D

I love the name Dylan, hubby chose Aimee for our DD after his Grandma so its my turn next...although its cheating really as I did already love Aimee :cloud9: James runs in our family and it's my late Grandads name so I would love to carry it on if we ever had a boy. Sophie is a lovely name :thumbup:

I'm hopin the crosshairs come tomorrow :thumbup: although I could swear (given ov pains and bloatin) that I'd have o'd on cd24, but whats a day? Maybe in the night on CD24? Oh I dunno I'm new to all this! lol

My post O temps are lower then they have been..my chart (well the temps) are looking like they did when I got me bfp with my 2 year old..mmm wonder if it means anything..

Well have been out and stocked up on Pregnacare, Raspberry Leaf Tea and zinc for him and her lol.
The women in H&B said 'she hopes she isn't prying' but L-arginine and Agnus Castus are good if I am trying to conceive, she said she has had quite a few women in who have used it and were successful. Has anyone else heard of L-arginine?
Oh my word, nicole, I have just stalked you chart, your poor OH must have been shattered with all that bding!!!

L-Arginine is an amino acid, and I know it's used to improve cardiac health, lower blood pressure and reduce migraines...not sure about its role in fertility. Let us know if you find out!

Foxy the girl name you have picked is the name (well Sophia..Sophie for short) I had picked if my last baby was a girl..I may still use it if I ever have another girl. I love that name it would be Sophia Rose Marie..

My youngest DD is Sophie Grace :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->