New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oooh Nicole - I have an inkling this may just be a lucky cycle for you :D And loving that name.

nikki - looking forward to seeing those crosshairs :)

Sophie seems to be a pretty popular name :D

I sure hope so Foxy..My post O temps are lower but so are my pre O temps so its all rounding out I think. Last cycle my pre O temps were all over the place..my post O was ok, but it wasnt rounded..does that make sense?

I'm liking your chart Foxy it looks so promising..

Foxy the girl name you have picked is the name (well Sophia..Sophie for short) I had picked if my last baby was a girl..I may still use it if I ever have another girl. I love that name it would be Sophia Rose Marie..

My youngest DD is Sophie Grace :)

I love it..And funny enough Grace was the 1st middle name we picked but then I thought Sophia Rose and loved it together..and because we always use a family name in our kids names Marie was added in.

thanks ladies. just waiting for the bleeding to stop now. its frustrating. hubby is due to leave for 2-3 months in a little more than a week. sigh.

Nicole, Foxy, your temps are looking good!

I have a really high temp this morning but my DS came in and woke me up 30 mins before my testing time and I had to speak to send him back to bed, so I guess its miles out :(

Nah, I wouldn't worry too much Helly. Unless you recite a whole monologue :haha:it shouldn't have effected your temp very much at all. I would stick with the temp :D It won't make a difference to your chart now that you are post ov. And 30 mins early isn't far out either.

Good luck :D

Hope this cycle brings you a BFP

I'm not sure what to make of my flat temps?! I think my post ov temps are generally lower than usual as OH has been on earlies for 2 weeks (05:45 wake up), so I have been waking up to temp around 06:00 - 06:30.

I really, really want some major obvious symptoms so I can get my hopes up! :haha:

TMI coming:

I'm sorry ladies, this is probably TMI, but for the last 5 days or so, my CM has been really watery mixed with lotiony! So much so that I've been pretty damp in the knicker department each day! I maybe get that one or two days around o, but not usually this late in my cycle.

Does anyone know if that's a good sign? Or whether I have it all wrong, and am actually incontinent! :rofl:

Nicole, Foxy, your temps are looking good!

I have a really high temp this morning but my DS came in and woke me up 30 mins before my testing time and I had to speak to send him back to bed, so I guess its miles out :(

I dont think talking to send him back to bed would rise it that much and I think (because it happens to me if I talk) your temp would have went down if anything because when you talk you breathe cold air into your mouth. And 30 minutes wont make a difference all the bbt info I've read says 30 minutes before or after is not going to matter.

I'm not sure what to make of my flat temps?! I think my post ov temps are generally lower than usual as OH has been on earlies for 2 weeks (05:45 wake up), so I have been waking up to temp around 06:00 - 06:30.

I really, really want some major obvious symptoms so I can get my hopes up! :haha:

TMI coming:

I'm sorry ladies, this is probably TMI, but for the last 5 days or so, my CM has been really watery mixed with lotiony! So much so that I've been pretty damp in the knicker department each day! I maybe get that one or two days around o, but not usually this late in my cycle.

Does anyone know if that's a good sign? Or whether I have it all wrong, and am actually incontinent! :rofl:

I use to wake at 7am to temps and now at 4 (last cycle was 4 also well a few times 3am) and it really does make a difference. I wouldnt worry about the lower temps because you are waking up early (when were you temping before? unless it was with in 30 minutes then there is going to be a difference)..sorry I have a really hard time getting things typed the way I want them to be so I hope you understand what I mean..:blush:

That is a GOOD sign I get it with EVERY pg..I have gotten before my bfp with some and after with others. :thumbup: CLICK MY CHART LINK AND LOOK AT MY CHART BEFORE THIS ONE..IT WAS MY BFP CHART WITH MY ALMOST 9 MONTH OLD.. (oh crap so sorry about the caps lol)

Thanks Nicole - that made sense to me.I used to temp between 07:00 - 07:30, so around an hour or so earlier this cycle. I'm also the same as you, my temp goes down if I talk or open my mouth a lot before I temp.

Wow, well, maybe I can start to get my hopes up a little bit. I shouldn't have done that IC this morning, although I'm not that fussed, cos I am only 10 DPO (at worst, 8DPO), so still plenty of time. Not due AF until Saturday! Grr have to wait all week.

Have you had the same symptoms with all your pregnancies? Or do you find they differ if with boy / girl?

I did that chinese gender predictor yesterday and I am predicted a boy if I fall this cycle :D

Thanks Nicole - that made sense to me.I used to temp between 07:00 - 07:30, so around an hour or so earlier this cycle. I'm also the same as you, my temp goes down if I talk or open my mouth a lot before I temp.

Wow, well, maybe I can start to get my hopes up a little bit. I shouldn't have done that IC this morning, although I'm not that fussed, cos I am only 10 DPO (at worst, 8DPO), so still plenty of time. Not due AF until Saturday! Grr have to wait all week.

Have you had the same symptoms with all your pregnancies? Or do you find they differ if with boy / girl?

I did that chinese gender predictor yesterday and I am predicted a boy if I fall this cycle :D

that hour will make a difference so I wouldnt worry.

I'm glad you are not letting the test you took today bother you..its still so early.

You know I get the same symptoms with all of my babies lol the only time it was different was with my 3 1/2 year old and with her I couldnt drink or even stand the smell of coffee for weeks.

Foxy, I believe increased CM is common in early pregnancy. Do you "feel different"? I feel bloated a bit and boobs are tingling / feel heavy but I had that last month :D.

Also way TMI, but Ive been so badly constipated its untrue, I think im going to have to go to the Dr's but I think it started pre O, so I cant count it!

foxy, I had so much of that type of CM that I was sure AF was happening. I got my BFP that cycle. Good luck

hi ladies how are you all?

i havent been on for a little while just had a weekend break away :)

sorry angel for ur loss xx

foxy and helly ur charts look gd fx crossed for u both

lots and lots of baby dust for everyone

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

i'm keeping seats warm for you girls in first tri,

hope you girls are doing well. i'm just knackered

Wow pichi, almost 7 weeks. Congrats. Have you got a scan booked.

Foxy the girl name you have picked is the name (well Sophia..Sophie for short) I had picked if my last baby was a girl..I may still use it if I ever have another girl. I love that name it would be Sophia Rose Marie..

This is going to sound crazy but for the longest time I've had Sophia Rose Mary, it would be family names for both the middle names, his mom's and my mom's, but I think we're going to use charlotte now if we have a girl.

I had 3 boys, 2 I gave up for adoption and the first two pregnancies were the exact same, with my DS, I had such a different pregnancy I was sure he was a girl, I am going by the chinese gender predictor for us TTC because I really want a girl this time.

Sorry shannon, I can't see that you have :(

Hang on in there!

Hey ladies! I am so excited that we are all so close to finding out if we are Preggo! I have not felt very well the last two days. Knowing I have to wait another week to test is going to be maddening!! But I am dreamin good dreams and thinking positive thoughts!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->