New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well.

My temp came up a little bit this morning but is still low and no sign of AF. Just wish she would come if she is on her way and get it over with. I guess tomorrow mornings temp will give a better picture.

:dust: to everyone

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well.

My temp came up a little bit this morning but is still low and no sign of AF. Just wish she would come if she is on her way and get it over with. I guess tomorrow mornings temp will give a better picture.

:dust: to everyone

that temp is not low honey... :hugs:

Sweetmama I like the sound of it with Mary also..so pretty.

Shannon going by your temps I'm sorry no I dont think you have. :hugs:

I always liked the name Amya but hubby says it sounds like a question "am I a blacketer?" lol

that temp is not low honey... :hugs:

My head hurts.

So does my temp have to drop below my cover line to mean i am out.

I did a test this morning but it was a :bfn: Might test agian tomorrow if my temp still looks ok then.

Nice looking chart sahrene :)

Hope you're feeling better.

Good luck Tinks - hopefully your temps are back on the rise and AF stays away. :) Good luck

Good luck Tinks - hopefully your temps are back on the rise and AF stays away. :) Good luck

Thanks hun, i am trying not to get my hopes. Guess i am feeling doubtful as i have had 3 :bfn: but i know myself that its still early.

Good luck to you, hope your symptoms are sticky bean. Fx the :witch: stays away on saturday.

Well have been out and stocked up on Pregnacare, Raspberry Leaf Tea and zinc for him and her lol.
The women in H&B said 'she hopes she isn't prying' but L-arginine and Agnus Castus are good if I am trying to conceive, she said she has had quite a few women in who have used it and were successful. Has anyone else heard of L-arginine?
Oh my word, nicole, I have just stalked you chart, your poor OH must have been shattered with all that bding!!!

L-Arginine is an amino acid, and I know it's used to improve cardiac health, lower blood pressure and reduce migraines...not sure about its role in fertility. Let us know if you find out!

This what I found on a website:
L-Arginine

This is an amino acid found in many foods and the head of the sperm contains an exceptional amount of this nutrient, which is essential for sperm production. Supplementing with L-arginine can help to increase both the sperm count and quality.

Note: People who have herpes attacks (either cold sores or genital herpes) should not supplement with arginine because it stimulates the virus.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with using this?

x

As you can see I'm clutching at straws now!
Last attempt then I think a visit to the doctors is in order!

God, how sad is One Born Every Minute tonight (UK) ladies!

For our overseas friends, it an access all areas on the labour ward at a hospital 30 mins up the road from me. Tonight's episode is focusing on neo natal intensive care. :(

Aww foxy, it's so sad, Im breaking my heart already.

Well if I'm not pg I think I may be done ttc at least for now. :cry: :nope:
We really dont want to stop if I'm not but we have to get a few things straightened out..we are doing great personally and we are healthy its nothing like that ..there are a few things going on around us that need to be taken care of.. Its things we knew we had to take care of we just never thought until now it would affect our ttc!

Sweetmama I like the sound of it with Mary also..so pretty.

Shannon going by your temps I'm sorry no I dont think you have. :hugs:

Yeah I like it to, We're probably gonna go with Charlotte Rose Mary or Audrey Rose Mary. LOL can you tell I like classic names.

God, how sad is One Born Every Minute tonight (UK) ladies!

For our overseas friends, it an access all areas on the labour ward at a hospital 30 mins up the road from me. Tonight's episode is focusing on neo natal intensive care. :(

Neo-natal intensive care unit episodes on any show make me tear right up

Foxy..I've had a preemie baby so I really get so sad when I see shows that show preemies babies..

Oh nicole, hope everything works out ok but Im sure you will get your BFP this cycle so you wont have to stop yay :hugs:

Sorry to hear you may have to put TTC on hold Nicole. Fingers crossed this is you cycle :)

I have great respect for parents who have to go through the distress of having a preemie.

It certainly puts things into perspective.

Thanks girls I hope you both right..

We were very blessed that even tho our 9 year old was born 78 weeks early he was 5 pounds and very healthy and only spent 4 days in the hospital. Most babies born that ealry are in the hossy longer and some not so healthy...It hurts my heart.

Evening ladies.

Don't let the bfn discourage you Foxy it's still early hun :hugs: sending :dust: your way for the weekend.

Tinks - nice temp rise! Your temps are not low so you are still in with a chance especially if AF is late now. Good luck :thumbup:

Sorry can't see that you've OV'd Shannon - keep hanging on it's got to happen soon.

Nicole - sorry to hear you might have to put ttc on hold for a while. Wishing you all the best for this cycle and hopefully you might not get that far.

I've had the worst day ever. Even though AF isn't due till tomorrow this mornings temp really knocked me down and I've just had a day where for some reason I've got upset quite a lot. There has been far too many tears for my liking today!

Had a good chat with OH tonight and exlained about the charting. I've never really explained it all to him before but he was glad to understand how it works. I said I was thinking of stopping next month and he says that he thinks I should carry on as he thinks I will find it more frustrating not knowing whats going on - seeing as he knows me best I'm going to think about it for a few days. So you might not get rid of me after all - sorry!

Am fully expecting that when I come on here in the morning the :witch: will have flown in - at least I've had today to get used to it.

Thanks girls I hope you both right..

We were very blessed that even tho our 9 year old was born 78 weeks early he was 5 pounds and very healthy and only spent 4 days in the hospital. Most babies born that ealry are in the hossy longer and some not so healthy...It hurts my heart.

My son was born 4 weeks early and spent 10 days in NICU so I can definately sympathize and relate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->