New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh my word, that was heartbreaking to watch :(
My niece was a preemie at 33weeks but she was good with her breathing and went home within a few weeks.

NicoleB - I hope you're pg hun, and if not I hope you can get on the TTC bandwagon again real soon :hugs:

I've developed a lovely sore throat :(

Keep your chin up shazza. I felt exactly the same at the end of last cycle. I was so disheartened and ready to give up, but like your OH said, it would more frustrating not knowing what's going on.

We'll all be here to support you either way :hugs:

thanks girls. I'm bummed was hoping I would o on our trip to nyc it was our honeymoon..finally. Anyways.. When after o do you start getting high temps? Is it gradul or shoot up .6 degrees in one day?

good luck nicole.

shaeri, the spike happens the day after. feel free to look at some of my previous charts. (the feb-mar was a BFP cycle)

Jan-Feb
Feb-Mar

I have a question, do I count this bleeding as a period? or other than menstral bleeding?

Thanks Shannon!!

It can take a day or two mine dont just shoot up the day after..

Nice looking chart sahrene :)

Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks! Other than having no energy I am good..lol. I am not getting my hopes to high because I didn't get much BDing in but I guess it only takes one of those little buggers to do the job.. :)

look at my last chart, we only bd'ed 6 times the whole month!!! and got our BFP

look at my last chart, we only bd'ed 6 times the whole month!!! and got our BFP

Your chart looks similar to mine that you bd the day before ovulation and I was wondering why my high temps aren't as high as a lot of the other girls but yours is similar too...But I am so sorry that you miscarried...:cry:

Sahrene

hey girls!!
i need some help....my chart was looking good, FF put cross hairs on my chart on CD24 and now my temp has shot back down again and they took my cross hairs away!
does this mean i havent Od yet??
xx

Hmmmmmm ok - temp rise this morning No sign of AF yet :wacko:

Not getting my hopes up but this is unusual as is usually bang on time https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smiles/puzzled.gif

Looks like today is going to be interesting - I hope she doesn't take me by suprise as I hate it when that happens!

Yey for the temp rise shzza. I've been waiting for your update. I have everything crossed for you :)

Shazza, it looks good, still way above the coverline.

Foxy, sorry you had a dip, fingers crossed it will get back on track tomorrow.

Can someone take a look at my chart, im either coming down with something or PG, never had a temp that high before!

Wow Helly, that is one hell of a spike. Fingers crossed for you. Do you have any symptoms?

My chart went crazy this morning, I knew I was gettin sick because I got a sore throat yesterday. I am all aches and pains today and my thrat is raw. I really hope if there is a beanie in there somewhere that my temp won't be bad for it!?!?!

Todays temp was 38.24, my thermometer even did a different beep sound. I put the temp in and got CHs, but then marked it as a fever and FF took them away. I'm hoping for a nice temp tomorrow so I can have my CHs back. I've taken my temp every hour since waking and the lowest I've got so far is 37.99

Nikki- i would put the temp back in and mark illness. I'm pretty sure you have ovulated, so it won't make much difference. You can always discard it at a later date :)

Nikki I agree with Foxy, best to keep it in and put illness, you might get your Crosshairs back.

Foxy - feel like crap, on verge of going Dr's over this constipation and I woke up at midnight (Id only been asleep less than 2 hours) to go pee, I never wake up in the night to pee. But I dont want to think I could be, cos I get every symptom under the sun every month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->