New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Constipation is an excellent sign hun :) I hope this is it for you.

I've been peeing a lot more too. Wake up around 5am each morning with a sore stomach from a full bladder! Have to wait till gone 6 when I temp before I can go. I am having a regular feeling (uncomfortable) of having a full bladder and very mild pains ever now and again. Not sure what to make of it. Got a BFN this morning, but still early days I guess.

Foxy, any heavy bladder symptoms are definately a classic symptom, fingers crossed you get your bfp!

Hello ladies, i was wondering if any one has had a flat temp line?

I was ill the night before my cd28 dip, so its poss that the cd28 temp is a lil out due to illness.

Ive had a really tender stomach the past week, a bit like when you've been being sick for a while (that dull ache you get after). I thought it was constipation, so took some laxatives (sorry tmi). But they didnt have any affect. (been normal since). So tired, but again could be normal running around after a 3 and 4 yr old!!!

Any advice would be good

Thank you

xxxx

:dust:

Hmmmmmm ok - temp rise this morning No sign of AF yet :wacko:

Not getting my hopes up but this is unusual as is usually bang on time https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smiles/puzzled.gif

Looks like today is going to be interesting - I hope she doesn't take me by suprise as I hate it when that happens!

Your chart is looking really good!!!

Nikki I agree with Foxy, best to keep it in and put illness, you might get your Crosshairs back.

Foxy - feel like crap, on verge of going Dr's over this constipation and I woke up at midnight (Id only been asleep less than 2 hours) to go pee, I never wake up in the night to pee. But I dont want to think I could be, cos I get every symptom under the sun every month!

This could totally be your month!!!! :flower:

*ponders who will be the lucky girls from this thread this month* :coffee:

hey girls!!
i need some help....my chart was looking good, FF put cross hairs on my chart on CD24 and now my temp has shot back down again and they took my cross hairs away!
does this mean i havent Od yet??
xx

Why is today temp dot not solid? Did you wake to late or to ealry?

Hello ladies, i was wondering if any one has had a flat temp line?

I was ill the night before my cd28 dip, so its poss that the cd28 temp is a lil out due to illness.

Ive had a really tender stomach the past week, a bit like when you've been being sick for a while (that dull ache you get after). I thought it was constipation, so took some laxatives (sorry tmi). But they didnt have any affect. (been normal since). So tired, but again could be normal running around after a 3 and 4 yr old!!!

Any advice would be good

Thank you

xxxx

:dust:

Are you sure you've ovulated? looking at your chart it doesnt look like you have yet honey.

Blimey Helly – what a rise. Do you think it could be something to do with the constipation you’ve been experiencing?

Wishing you and Foxy the best of luck :thumbup:

Nikki sorry to hear you are porly – I hope you are resting up and cooling yourself down with cold flannels etc if you have a fever.

Am managing to evade the :witch: so far https://www.damsels.org/forum/images/smiles/crossfingers.gif

Rebecca how are you honey??

Foxy fingers crossed for you..you have goods symptoms..

Smiley fingers crossed for you too honey..

Shazza, it looks good, still way above the coverline.

Foxy, sorry you had a dip, fingers crossed it will get back on track tomorrow.

Can someone take a look at my chart, im either coming down with something or PG, never had a temp that high before!

What a spike wow..good luck honey!!

Thanks Shazza and Nicole, I did wonder if the constipation has something to with it, but cant think why constipation would raise your temperature?

Thanks Shazza and Nicole, I did wonder if the constipation has something to with it, but cant think why constipation would raise your temperature?

Sorry I must have missed the part about being constipated..constipation can cause fever..I read somewhere it's because of the rapid widening of the colon.

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-rolleye0012.gif

Still waiting

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-rolleye0012.gif

No signs at all

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-character0009.gif

Probably not today.

I did an internet cheapie last night which was negative but about 4 minutes after I took it I swore blind I could see a shadow where the line should've come up. Didn't use FMU though as it was about 7pm :dohh: thought it was ridiculous doing it as I spent most of yesterday crying at work over my temp drop thinking that AF was going to come :dohh:

OH then told me last night that he remembered me being emotional like that last time when I first got pregnant.

I have quite a few internet cheapies at home and two digis. I might wait till tomorrow and see if anything has happened by then. Last time I was 14dpo when I tested - I keep having the same feeling I had then but am just trying to remain grounded and not get too excited.

ICs are really rubbish as they aren't as sensitive as other tests so if you may have seen a line that is really promising! I have everything crossed for you! x

OMG Shazza, I'm so excited for you. Keep that :witch: at bay - oh, and while your at it, tell her I've moved to Iceland :haha:

I think there may be a few lucky ladies this cycle :D

Good luck girls

Just seen your chart Nicole :D very promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->