New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy- fx your temp will rise tomorrow!!

Nicole! Your temps looks awesome!!

Shazza! Yah for spikes!! Good luck!

Helly- wow! Now that is a spike! FX for you!

I was so emotional yesterday. I told the hubby that I dont think I am pregnant and he had a face of pure disappointment. Then I told him actually I have no idea but at least I wont be disappointed when I am not. I said if you recall with the twins I had no idea I was pregnant. I went into the Dr because my wisdom teeth were coming in and I needed something for the pain. They made me take a pee test and then surprised me with the news..LOL.. So who knows... LOL.

Sahrene

Sahrene and Foxy thanks girls..I hope everything turns out this cycle..

Thanks Nicole, hmm, maybe the constipation is causing the temp spike. Will have to see how the next few days go.

[/QUOTE]
Are you sure you've ovulated? looking at your chart it doesnt look like you have yet honey. [/QUOTE]

That my problem, i dont think i have :cry:. My opks are all over the place. And ive done so many ive run out!

My cycle ends cd35 ish so i really think this wont be my month! :cry::cry:

Fingers crossed you ovulate soon Kayleigh, you may just be having an extra long cycle x

Erm, I just went for a wee and I have spots on my belly and legs, my DS had chicken pox a week a go...that would make me (if I am) 3 weeks and 1 day PG with chicken pox s**t!!! Got a doctors appointment for in the morning.

Are you sure you've ovulated? looking at your chart it doesnt look like you have yet honey. [/QUOTE]

That my problem, i dont think i have :cry:. My opks are all over the place. And ive done so many ive run out!

My cycle ends cd35 ish so i really think this wont be my month! :cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

I had a few pos opks cd19, 25, 29, 30 & 31 before i od last cycle (on cd 31)..I did however get bfp..I lost it but and it was the longest cycle i can remember ever having .Bu my point is even after the rocky temps, late O and a few pos opks throughout that cycle I got my bfp. Dont give up. Bed every other day if you can and you will get..

Are you sure you've ovulated? looking at your chart it doesnt look like you have yet honey.

My cycle ends cd35 ish so i really think this wont be my month! :cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

I had a few pos opks cd19, 25, 29, 30 & 31 before i od last cycle (on cd 31)..I did however get bfp..I lost it but and it was the longest cycle i can remember ever having .Bu my point is even after the rocky temps, late O and a few pos opks throughout that cycle I got my bfp. Dont give up. Bed every other day if you can and you will get..[/QUOTE]

Thank you. :flower:

I know its because i had the depo injection that my ov is mucked up. I OV last month on cd17...silly me to assume it would be that routine each month :dohh:

PMA me thinks :hugs:

:dust: Good Luck all xxxx

hi girlies! how are we all today?

been having a nosey at some charts and some are looking really good, hope to see some of you over first tri soon :hug:

i'm wondering where the hell my symptoms are - i've literally had none bar tiredness.... hmmm

hi girlies! how are we all today?

been having a nosey at some charts and some are looking really good, hope to see some of you over first tri soon :hug:

i'm wondering where the hell my symptoms are - i've literally had none bar tiredness.... hmmm

Count your blessings..lol. Feeling ill the first tri is not something I wish on anyone.

I cant wait to post over on the "other" side..lol...

Sahrene

Hey pichi - thanks for checking up on us all.

I think we are all looking forward to eventually heading over to join you :)

With any luck, a few will be joining you shortly.

I feel awful, I am going to bed as I can't get rid of this fever :( I have a desktop PC and I cant sit here any longer with the shivers!

I will try and get on tomorrow, GOOD LUCK to the ladies due to test! Shazza, I hope you get your BFP!

Hello ladies.....this is my first month charting, and I have no clue how to get my FF chart to post here??? LOL Can anyone tell me how to do that? My DF and I have been NTNP for about 18 months and TTC for about 3 months now. I only used OPK's in the past. I am hoping that charting will help me figure out what my body is doing. I love looking at everyone's charts (although I am new to this and don't really know what I am looking at!) and seeing how happy you all are to get your BFP's !!

some lovely charts in the 2ww ...shazza, foxy,nicole bring on those :bfp:'s i'll be keeping an eye on ur charts....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

well im hoping something happens soon hopefully a bfp would be nice ..my chart shows ive ov but will see.. going docs in 2wks if nothing has happened think ive waited long enuff since mc in jan.... if :witch: shows her face then i have my plan in place!!!! cbfm and...softcups at the ready :smile:

Welcome Steph :)

If you click on homepage set up at the top of your chart it should take you through to your homepage and you will find the link to your chart at the top.

Copy and paste that into your signature on here and your all set up :)

Shell - nice chart you have there! ? ID and IB. Good luck :)

Shazza - how are you feeling?

Thanks Shazza...let's see if I can figure out the signature now. LOL

I am going to tryo to post the link here:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25c63c

thanks foxy :) time will tell......

the 2 days i had spotting were similar to what i had before i found out it was preg before mc.... one was in afternoon just a small amount of pinkish when i wpped and that was it then the same again the next day but at dinner...it shocked me but i thought it was strange as i thought it mite of been af but it wasnt continuas ... im trying not to get excited as my temps dnt seem high but my overall patterns changed thow!

do u think my temps should be higher for lp?

and is it ok to have 2 dips like i have in lp?

Shazza - how are you feeling?

Erm well am on constant knicker watch :haha: last check was at 8pm and still nothing :shrug: the CM seems to have dried up a little and I've had heartburn even though we haven't had tea yet :wacko:

Something is going on in my tummy and I can't work out if its the beginnings of period pain or flutters. It seems a bit too high up for it to be AF related as its right in the middle of my tummy and they are usually lower down :wacko:

Am going to sit it out overnight and see what happens in the morning. If there is no sign I might try using one of the Clearblue Digis to see if using FMU makes a difference.

Now wheres that baby dust? I could do with smothering myself in it :rofl:

Shell - your chart is looking pretty fab hun! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Steph have you entered any info into your chart yet as there is nothing showing on that link?

Best of luck Shazza. It sounds so promising.

Welcome steph :)

Yes I have entered info, I just posted the link to my signature, so let's see if it works now. I'm so bad at this stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->