New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I'm not sure why i'ts not working. I was hoping a pro could take a peek at my chart for me. I'll figure it out hopefully.

Welcome Steph! Your chart looks great to me - nice temp rise and well timed BDing : )

Got my fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies in the 2ww!

Just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies! I am signing off of bnb for a while.

:dust:

Hey all, sorry I haven't been on all day, its been really hectic and long, I worked all day lol

ah lucky I'm not TTC this cycle because I keep forgetting to take my temp!!! My hubby has kept my awake 3 nights in a row snoring.... I took three sleeping tablets last night and finally got some sleep last night!!!! YAY but now I feel all dizzy and sleepy from the sleeping tablets still. lol

Everyones chart looks so good I could be the only one left in the thread the way things are looking lol

Just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies! I am signing off of bnb for a while.

:dust:

I totally love your avatar!!!

Sorry to hear you're leaving bnb though!!! :( Wishing luck in everything you do we will miss you!

ah lucky I'm not TTC this cycle because I keep forgetting to take my temp!!! My hubby has kept my awake 3 nights in a row snoring.... I took three sleeping tablets last night and finally got some sleep last night!!!! YAY but now I feel all dizzy and sleepy from the sleeping tablets still. lol

Everyones chart looks so good I could be the only one left in the thread the way things are looking lol

No you won't be the only one left, cuz I'll be here.

Those of you in the 2ww have fabulous looking charts!! When do you all plan on testing?? I want to be sure to check in. it's nice to live vicariously through others with possible BFPs on the rise!! Goodluck!

Those of you in the 2ww have fabulous looking charts!! When do you all plan on testing?? I want to be sure to check in. it's nice to live vicariously through others with possible BFPs on the rise!! Goodluck!

If I don't get hit by the witch before Monday I am going to test then. I will only be 12 dpo but I will be on cycle day 31 since I O'd a little late this month...

I'm not sure why i'ts not working. I was hoping a pro could take a peek at my chart for me. I'll figure it out hopefully.

Your chart is looking great!!!! Great timed :sex: looks like you might in for a bfp!!! :dust:

Aw Shannon - I hope that breaking away will give you some peace of mind. I've limited my time on bnb so that I can stop obsessing.

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar Angel - that is bullet our boston bull terrier. I love your boxer pics - they are fantastic dogs.

Woot for high temps in the 2ww! I'm rootin for ya ladies!

hi girls!
i have a question...i took my temp at 7am this morning and it was 35.7 which is the lowest temp i have ever had! and then went back to sleep and took it at 10am when i woke up and it was 36
which one would i put into FF??

well, what time do you normally temp at? you should be trying to temp at the same time everyday if possible.

My hubby has kept my awake 3 nights in a row snoring.... I took three sleeping tablets last night and finally got some sleep last night!!!! YAY but now I feel all dizzy and sleepy from the sleeping tablets still. lol

Oh no!! I'm sorry hun. I do know how misrable that is! DH is a snorer too.
I can usually give him a good poke and he'll roll over on his side, which usually helps.
Some times I hold his nostrils together with my thumb and index finger,
which makes him breath out of his mouth. He hates that! lol

Hope you get some good zzz's soon! :sleep:

Morning Ladies :)

Any updates?

I have made a few slight adjustments to my chart as I have had very disturbed sleep for the last 10 days or so. I'm starting to think that I may well have ov'd CD19, but I'll have to wait till sat to see!

hi girls!
i have a question...i took my temp at 7am this morning and it was 35.7 which is the lowest temp i have ever had! and then went back to sleep and took it at 10am when i woke up and it was 36
which one would i put into FF??

Use the 1st temp.

Morning Ladies :)

Any updates?

I have made a few slight adjustments to my chart as I have had very disturbed sleep for the last 10 days or so. I'm starting to think that I may well have ov'd CD19, but I'll have to wait till sat to see!

I adjusted my chart this morning also..I fixed a temp I was unsure about (I took my temp twice that morning and used the second temp..I should have used the first)and FF moved my o date out a day.. I had a big dip this morning..I've never had a LP this short so I'm not worried about that really..I am a bit excited tho as I have dips like that on of my bfp charts..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->