New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Morning Ladies :)

Any updates?

I have made a few slight adjustments to my chart as I have had very disturbed sleep for the last 10 days or so. I'm starting to think that I may well have ov'd CD19, but I'll have to wait till sat to see!

I adjusted my chart this morning also..I fixed a temp I was unsure about (I took my temp twice that morning and used the second temp..I should have used the first)and FF moved my o date out a day.. I had a big dip this morning..I've never had a LP this short so I'm not worried about that really..I am a bit excited tho as I have dips like that on of my bfp charts..

ooooh that could totally be a ID!!!!

Nicole - your chart looks really promising. How exciting.

What do you think about my ov day? CD17 or CD19?

CD18 is what is throwing me: I woke up at 3:45 (way too early) and temp was 97.33. Temped as I wasn't sure if I could get some proper sleep before re-temping, so it was a back up temp as such. Woke up again @ 7:45 ish and temp was 97.73. Temp adjustor comes out around 97.38, but my temps are always the same figures, so I used 97.33. I'm pretty sure my CM was more lotiony than watery on CD18 too, so have recorded it as that. If I record it as watery, FF moves ov to CD19.

So, after confusing myself, what do you think?

I'm not sure 2 x dips are a good thing really! And they are not particularly big dips either! I have no symptoms either at the moment. Other than a really full bladder around 5am and get up to go at 6.30, then need to go again atleast twice before I leave for work at 8.30! Through the day it's not so bad.

Rebecca, I hope so.. :)

Foxy I would say cd19..and dont worry about the two dips.. I have 2 dips on my bfp chart with my 3 1/2 year old..heck I have ups and downs on all of my bfp charts..

OOh, think I have finally cracked it! CD18 :D :haha: nightmare, I bet I am totally out!

:haha: One day, I'll have a chart that is so straightforward to read, nice ID, IB and loads of symptoms, ending in a nice BFP! :D

Nicole - your chart looks very similar to your last BFP - fingers crossed, today's bigger dip is a sign of a sticky bean :)

Nicole, foxy, both charts looking good I'd say, but two temp drops is weird Foxy!

Erm, another temp rise for me...but Im covered head to toe, inside and out in chicken pox :( Feel like a 3 year old! Every cloud has a silver lining though, I have diarrhoea so no more constipation lol.

Awww Helly - sorry to hear you have chicken pox. How would that affect an early pregnancy?

I have concluded that my body is very weird - hence the 2 drops! :haha:

Well I spoke to a Dr over the phone last night, explained the situation, she told me to do a first response this morning, I explained I would be at least a day too early for first response as I ovulated on CD15 not 14, but she said do it anyway, she is going to call me at lunchtime, and may send me to the hospital for bloods to be taken and to be given strong antivirals to control it, then its just a case of fingers crossed, there's a 1 in 200 chance of deformities :(

I have everything crossed for a healthy BFP for you :D

Nicole - your chart looks very similar to your last BFP - fingers crossed, today's bigger dip is a sign of a sticky bean :)

My other chart thats in with the current one is my bfp chart with my almost 9 month old ..and you're right it is looking the same..I hope its a good sign.

Nicole, foxy, both charts looking good I'd say, but two temp drops is weird Foxy!

Erm, another temp rise for me...but Im covered head to toe, inside and out in chicken pox :( Feel like a 3 year old! Every cloud has a silver lining though, I have diarrhoea so no more constipation lol.

OH No sorry about the pox honey..Glad you're not constipated anymore tho.. :hugs:

Thanks Nicole, cant believe Ive got chicken pox at my age!

My dh had shingles (adult chicken pox) at age 41 well just a few weeks before he turned 42 he had them when I had my almost 5 year old thank goodness he wasnt contagious anymore lol

Ah nightmare Nicole, im assuming what I have is chicken pox and not shingles as they are everywhere not just along nerve lines, bloody unpleasant though! I belive shingles is really nasty, your poor DH must have had a rough time.

Ah nightmare Nicole, im assuming what I have is chicken pox and not shingles as they are everywhere not just along nerve lines, bloody unpleasant though! I belive shingles is really nasty, your poor DH must have had a rough time.

He had it on his forehead it was so awful he said he had never been in so much pain. :cry:

Good afternoon Ladies
How is everyone doing, been looking at a few charts and things are looking good. I predict a few BFP soon.

Well, I have stocked up on preseed and soft cups.

Ahem... just had an incident whilst trying the softcups out :blush:, surely there is an easier way to get them out!! Oh the embarressment, i honestly thought i was going to have to go to A+E. All I kept thinking was "the instructions say it cant get lost... the instructions say it cant get lost!!"

Cant wait to get back on the band wagon, All prepared and ready to roll - Bring on ov!!:happydance:

:haha: JB3 you made me chuckle. Imagine the shame of going to A&E!

Glad you are all sorted, stocked up and ready to roll for your April BFP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->