New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:haha: much cheaper. If you decide to get a thermometer, make sure it's a 2 decimal place one as they are far more accurate.

i did buy one already but haven't used it yet....i will have to check and make sure it's accurate enough....thank you

Got brown spotting / discharge. Never get that before AF, which isnt due until Monday (based on last AF) or Tuesday (based on not ovulating til CD15). Very harsh indeed, just when I thought I was settling in to a 28 day cycle. Between that and the state of my face im feeling very conspired against this month :(

Old blood Helly! Could it be a sign? Fingers crossed it's a false alarm and AF is on her easter hols!

No yet Fish :dohh:

I could have ovulated on Cd19, so tomorrow will tell. I may start to get slightly hysterical if she hasn't appeared by this time tomorrow!

Thanks peace :D

I don't really have any symptoms. I've never had heartburn, so don't think I have that, although I do have a slightly odd feeling in my chest, can't really describe it other than a slightly heavy feeling.

A little constipated (by my standards anyway) and the odd few sensations in my abdomen, but other than that! Oh and I've lost my appetite over the last 2 days! I could only manage half of my chocolate easter egg!!! Unheard of!

I'm not getting my hopes up, as my CD18 temp is adjusted as I woke up almost 2 hours later than all the rest of my post ov temps, so it really could be that I ov'd on CD19 which would mean AF tomorrow.

Nothing worse than going to work expecting AF! I'll be on toilet watch all day! :dohh:

How are you doing?

I remember just before my bfp, I felt short of breath a lot..and still do. I'm guessing its the extra blood volume, or just the extra work my poor body is doing.

I'm doin alright though! The MS has eased up to just nausea off and on throughout the day. No food sounds good either, so I feel ya there lol.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well.

I have my fingers crossed the witch stays away foxy.

AF came on Thursday and not taken my temp since as i was away at weekend. Will it make much difference as its just during AF???

I have just bought some pre seed and hoping that may bring me some luck.

:dust: to everyone

Tinks, it shouldn't make much of a difference..it's the most important around ovulation time and afterwards. :D

Im sure it wont matter if you miss a few temps now Tinks, i missed a few at the start of this cycle.

Foxy - its crossed my mind cos its nothing like my normal AF but i have that achy feeling along my underneath that i get when AF is here and its 13dpo so too late I reckon.

Thats a relief then. Was pretty sure it wouldn't but wanted some reasurance, thanks.

Hay, just seen the New 2ww section. What a fab idea, shame i am only on cd4 hehe

I didn't realise some of you are into photography :)

I have a Canon 40d and various lenses am building up my kit and practicing - its a hobby for me at the moment but I would love to be able to make some money from it one day. I am thinking of going into childrens portraits as I love doing baby photography - you see my fan page on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Sharon-Curran/131125342043?ref=ts and you can see my Flickr here https://www.flickr.com/photos/sharon_curran/

There has been about 20 pages that I'ved missed I can't catch up on them all. Hope you are all are ok and have had a good weekend :hugs:

Hi girls,
took my temp this morning. It's been two days thatm y temp is 35,9C.

*sigh* I have very small cramps that comes and goes since 5-6 days. Also I'm having a bacterial vaginosis. My doctor will give me the prescription on Tue. Could bacterial vaginosis give me small cramps ?

I think maybe it could be my body trying to AF but since it's my first month off BC it's probably difficult for my system. What do you think ?

I didn't realise some of you are into photography :)

I have a Canon 40d and various lenses am building up my kit and practicing - its a hobby for me at the moment but I would love to be able to make some money from it one day. I am thinking of going into childrens portraits as I love doing baby photography - you see my fan page on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Sharon-Curran/131125342043?ref=ts and you can see my Flickr here https://www.flickr.com/photos/sharon_curran/

There has been about 20 pages that I'ved missed I can't catch up on them all. Hope you are all are ok and have had a good weekend :hugs:

Amazing photos, Shazza..wow! I have actually just begun learning my camera now. I want to take a course and get up to speed on it, as I know it's capable of great things. I want to do shoots of births, and NICU babies/parents.

Shazza I have become a fan of your photography, those are AMAZING! Why are you not professional? I see you have become a fan of my photography as well thanks.

Koromaru - I think that your vaginosis could be what's causing cramping, I've never had weird cramping coming of BC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->