New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sweetmama, yeah maybe. I never had cramps with bacterial vaginosis tho.

Anyhow, I'm high on caffeine right now so it cheers me up a little:happydance:

I didn't realise some of you are into photography :)

I have a Canon 40d and various lenses am building up my kit and practicing - its a hobby for me at the moment but I would love to be able to make some money from it one day. I am thinking of going into childrens portraits as I love doing baby photography - you see my fan page on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Sharon-Curran/131125342043?ref=ts and you can see my Flickr here https://www.flickr.com/photos/sharon_curran/

There has been about 20 pages that I'ved missed I can't catch up on them all. Hope you are all are ok and have had a good weekend :hugs:

Great pics..I'm now a fan.. :)

Hehe I'm a fan as well hubby and I are into photography!! Though I'm yet to put any up really!

Hey ladies... my chart has got me a bit :wacko:

Right now FF is showing O on cd14 with dashed crosshairs.
However, my OPK was not positive until cd15.
I'm not sure if I should leave my temp in there for cd16,
as I was up and down all night and never got more than 2.5hrs of
continuous sleep. When I take that temp out, FF no longer predicts O.

What should I do!?? :shrug:

I'd leave it in Tessa. You can always mark it as sleep deprived if it is completley different to the rest of your temps :)

Hiya Ladies,

My chart really confuses me, I thought I took my temp wrong this morning because it dropped so much. This is our first month charting with this baby, if anyone could please give me any thoughts I've attached my chart. Thanks so much in advance!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dac45

It could definitely be an implantation dip. Your temp should go back up tomorrow.

Good luck :)

Foxy that chart is looking fab hun :thumbup:

Thanks to all thbose who have joined my group it is most appreciated :) Sweetmama I have a long way to go till I could ever imagine to go professional I think. I've only had my camera 12 months and there is so much to learn - am enjoying trying out new things t the moment though. I'm so happy now the days are lighter and the weather better as it means I will be able to get out with the camera more :happydance:

I'd leave it in Tessa. You can always mark it as sleep deprived if it is completley different to the rest of your temps :)

Okay... but do you think FF is right?
Am I really 4dpo already? Do we need to keep BD'ing,
or you think it's safe to take a (much needed) break? :shrug:

Tessa - I think you are well covered on the bd front. I think another day's temp will make things clearer for you. I think your CM is throwing FF off slightly, that's all. :D

ah foxy i'm sorry to hear your out :( and moochacha. get back to bed and stick a film on :)

Grr ladies.... I'm out! Rubbish :haha:

Grrrrrr I really thought this was going to be it for you this month :nope:

So sorry Foxy :hugs: Any ideas what you are going to do? At least you have a few days while the witch is visiting to have a good think about things.

Thanks ladies.

Yes Shazza, had a look yesterday (just knew that AF would come) online at private scans and found a nice looking clinic (just up the road) that does pelvic investigative scans for infertility. :D

£80.00 for a gynae scan. That's pretty reasonable I think.

They do a infertility package where you need 3 scans to check for ovulation, but I think I'll probably bypass that one for now as my charts show that I am ovulating.

I feel a bit indifferent today - not particluarly upset, just a bit numb I guess is the best way to describe it. I think I'm just used to this now :haha:

I've emailed that clinic, as I share an office with 2 other ladies, it would be a bit embarassing discussing my infertility over the phone. I hope to hear back from them later today or tomorrow. If I decide to go ahead and depending on what they recommend, maybe I can book a scan a few days before expected ov to get a good idea of what is going on inside my weird old body!

What about you? How are you feeling? Are you planning on seeing your GP this cycle?

I really must register with a new GP in my catchment area. My old one was pants and they won't see me now I've moved.

Just realised, I'll be looking forward to a 2011 baby now! Wow

Aww Foxy, sorry the witch showed. The scan sounds good! :)

I need to read back a few pages as I've not really read much the past few days, but feelin much better.

Whats the deal with temping n clocks going forward? I usually temp at 6:45am, I still temped at 6:45.
Chart not lookin too healthy and if I take both my feverish temps out it steals my CHs. I do think I o'd though, although my temp this am was touching the coverline (maybe due to bad sleep and time difference?)

i was wondering about the clocks going forward. probably really stupid to ask this but how does my chart look, only my second month so dont really know my patterns!

foxy- £80 sounds reasonable. it'll be good to actually find out what is going on *nod* i hope you find out if anything is wrong (fingers crossed there isn't) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->