New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hummm whats going on, CD 18 (6 DPO) and have just had bright pink blood when I wiped, I have been getting creamy CM all day usually I dry up before AF and although I spot a few days before it is usually old blood and really brown sorry if thats TMI.

Dare I hope......

CD 18 is a little early for AF even by my standards!
Temps seem to be all over the place due to DS been ill I guess only time will tell :-=

I guess Im going to be running to the loo every 5 minutes now to check!

hi JB3!! exactly the same thing with me today expect mine kind of an orangey/pinky and watery! and sorry too much info but it only come out when i really push!! 5DPO for me!! i do suffer with spotting from about 5DPO but the spotting is now becoming as regular as my AF!! although mine is normally brown and only have a bit of red when we BD during this time!!

I hope yours is implantation hun!! someone on another thread told me they had pink blood this month and got their BFP!
x

Thanks waitingginger - I really hope it is implantation for both of us

I dont know how you cope with spotting from 5DPO, have you had it checked out?

:dust:

Yep, i have suffered with it since i came off the pill in Sept 08- had blood tests, scans, swabs, HSG everything you could think of really and they have all came back ok! just one of those hormonal things they reckon! or maybe a bit of cervical erosion which is very common and nothing to worry about!!

If its out of the ordinary for you i think it might be a good sign :)
x

Welcome darknlovely..

JB3 I hope DS is better soon honey :hugs:

Sounds like we may have a few bfp this month..good luck girls!! :)

Fish& Chips congrats on your baby boy!!

Tessa glad your test results were normal!! :hugs:

Yep, i have suffered with it since i came off the pill in Sept 08- had blood tests, scans, swabs, HSG everything you could think of really and they have all came back ok! just one of those hormonal things they reckon! or maybe a bit of cervical erosion which is very common and nothing to worry about!!

If its out of the ordinary for you i think it might be a good sign :)
x

As long as everything is ok hun, and thanks I hope it is a good sign too
:hugs:

Still have a little ewcm..damn I wish I knew what this body of mine is up to lol I really hope I Ov sooner this cycle then I have been..doing opks daily so I wont miss it just in case..

Still have a little ewcm..damn I wish I knew what this body of mine is up to lol I really hope I Ov sooner this cycle then I have been..doing opks daily so I wont miss it just in case..

Aw hun I feel for you, im sure that eggy will come soon :hugs:

welcome to those of you new to charting. It's really easy and helpful. You'll be so glad that you started doing it! Waiting to see some BFPs from those of you in the 2ww! Good luck!!!

Morning!!! Stalking charts this morning I have FX for our girls!! Me, I am patiently waiting for O time.. :)

Sahrene

Hope you OV soon NicoleB!

Can i just ask hoe come on some people charts some of the temp circles are blue and some white?

Thanks!

I think it means that you tested at a different time then you normally do so it lets you know to remember that if your chart is a little off? I think..lol

Sahrene me too I think this wait is the worst for me lol

waitingginger thank you honey I hope so too..your chart is looking good fingers crossed for you..I dont see any white on your circles honey?

nope mine are all blue! but i think sharene is right as i dont put the times i take my temp in- naughty me!!

Thanks!

I'm confused with my body..yesterday afternoon I took my temps and it was 98.3 thats my post O day time temp (98.3 to 98.7) have taken it a few time today and its runny 98.3 to 98.67 (it was just 98.67 a few minutes after drinking cold pop)..wth?? dang I just took a drink of cold pop and took my temp right after now its 98.72...

Sorry Nicole am I being dense, can't seem to get your chart through your link. That is certainly weird with your temps today!

I have a feeling I may be getting a BFP this month, I'm peeing all the time, my tata's are getting bigger and I'm eating like crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->