New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sorry Nicole am I being dense, can't seem to get your chart through your link. That is certainly weird with your temps today!

LOL Nope its not you I cant get anyone's chart either I think bnb is having issues..

Girls, on fertility friend do you have to pay for your account?

Girls, on fertility friend do you have to pay for your account?

You can for a vip member ship or you can have a free member ship..vip gives you options more options then free(if you're new to charting you may like vip..if you arent new to charting you really dont need)..heck I dont think you need even if you are new to charting.

But it says if your not VIP it doesnt cound your DPO's???

It just doesn't have the number of DPO on your chart, that's all hun :D

like foxy said ff just won't add the numbers on your chart but it will give you your coverline so you can count the days yourself! I'm not a vip member so you can go look at my last month chart and see how it look..all vip doe is add #s after O on your coverline!

I'm now armed and dangerous

Conceive plus
Softcups
OPKs
Multi vitamins

all arrived today :haha:

Be very afraid OH, be very afraid lol

Foxy glad to see you have had a magic parcel arrive today as well.....My package has finally arrived with all my tests just realised when I've gone to put them in my special drawer that I alredy have a load of internet cheapie opks that I must've forgot about typical when I've just ordered 20 more! :rofl:

So now I have

36 ic opks
1 Clearblue Digi opk with 7 strips
9 ic hpts
10 ultra early hpts
2 Clearblue digi hpts
1 female fertility test (just did the other one and it says I should be fertile - woop!)

POAS addict? Me? That should do me about a month :rofl: :rofl:

Nah in all honesty I didn't realise I had that many tests stlll I better hope that OH doesn't go in that drawer otherwise I think he might think I have gone mental!

Not really much going on really - had a semi positive opk this morning so it's looking likely that I o'd sometime between 7.30pm last night and 11.30am today. Going to make sure we at least sneak another one in tonight and hopefully tomorrow too. At least we won't be able to say we didn't have the bd'ing covered this month!

Bring on the baby :dust:

Hi girls
My Agnus Castus arrived this morning and i accidentally ordered the liquid form rather than the tablets!! Grr!! It tastes absolutely foul!! Ick ick ick!! hee hee x

I have preseed (havent used it tho since jan..I havent needed it the dryness I was having is WAYYYYY gone lol)
20 digi opk
28 cheap opk
39 cheap pg tets
2 anwser pg test
1 1st response pg test
2 cb digi pg test
talk about poas addict.. :haha:

My god girls, we could start up our own fertility version of Amazon!

Holy smokes ladies!! That is a serious stock pile..LOL.. I have

Mucinex
3 cheaps test
2 digital gold frer's
5 opk's

:( :( :(

I am glad that my mind can be occupied on my pregnant female bulldogge. I breed Olde English Bulldogges and my female I produced here 3 years ago is going to be having her first litter in about 2 and a half weeks. She is starting to really get a belly. Early next week I should be able to feel the pups moving and kicking.. :) It helps curb my baby fix.. :)

Hi ladies :wave:

Ive had a fully loaded month too this month.

25 OPK's
15 10mu HPT
Conceive +
Softcups
Prenatal with folic acid
Vitamin B complex
and Vitamins for OH
I've also strated Tai Chi and Yoga for fertility this month.

OH thinks i'm crazy lol but bless him he does it all anyways :)

Would you ladies mind taking a quick peek at my chart. Ive had a HUGE temp drop this morning. No AF yet so i'm hoping it's implanting.... any thoughts??

xx

Could well be an ID snuggs. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for looking foxy. Fingers crossed you catch the eggie too this cycle x

hehe nice to see you all fully stocked and ready for Mr stalk to come!!!

Af only lasted one day here!!! Isn't that really strange? I feel like my feet are about to drop off, I've spent the last three days walking around zoo's, we even lined up for 2 hours to see Melbourne's new and only baby elephant Marli. That was a test in itself, I swear by the end of the wait I could of punched someone I was sooo hot and bothered everything was getting on my nerves lol.

Hope all is well and you all have fun with your pee sticks :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->