New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

oh and I've been taking my prenatals for weeks lol

Snuggs may be implant honey your chart looks very promising to me..:hugs:

Thanks Nicole :hugs: fx!... Hope you're well dear? Ive not been on the thread for awhile. It's so hard to keep up with lol x

Sounds like we've all got loads of TTC accessories under our belt!! I think it's a weird feeling though. FOr me, it's kinda about feeling like i'm going everything humanly possible to help Mr Stalk find me (either that or i really am just an accessory junkie!)

I'm well sweetie..I noticed you gone but figured you needed to be away for awhile.. You've been missed and I'm glad you're back..

You girls are so funny I have only

9 cheapie preg tests left lol, better hurry to the dollar store and get more teehee

Reading that everybody else is well stocked up has reassured me that I'm not the only one with a drawer full of ttc goodies :rofl:

Whats up Moochacha?

Snuggs - chart is looking fab hun :thumbup: good luck :)

Massive temperature rise for me this morning - looks like it's making up for the small one yesterday. Only problem is I'll probably get a really high coverline now - a little bit of advance inputting gives me a coverline of 97.78 thats a lot higher than the 97.43 I usually tend to get :growlmad:

Shazza - you could always adjust your temps from when you were ill to your usual pre ov temps in order to lower your coverline :D

That's a nice looking rise you have there this morning though.

What's up?

I am impressed with all you girls, talk about being tooled up! Poor DHs! :winkwink: My DH won't let me buy any more OPKs or ICs, grr. I'm guessing he doesn't like OPKs as it would do him out of a few days :sex: :haha:

Feeling a little better today, bit concerned though that we're out this month after my temp was up at 38.5*C or just over 101*F for most of yesterday even after taking paracetamol (acetaminophen). Does anyone know if this makes a difference?

flippty gibbet!! you ladies are very fully stocked!! i dont have and PG tests in the house too tempting lol but lots and lots of vits and OPKs!! i think my OH already thinks i am completley crazy about this whole baby making thing but as he works away what he doesnt know cant hurt him!

hey, just thought i'd drop by to say; snugggs that chart of yours is looking good hun x

Shazza - you could always adjust your temps from when you were ill to your usual pre ov temps in order to lower your coverline :D

That's a nice looking rise you have there this morning though.

Ooooh I never even thought about possibly doing that https://www.damsels.org/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/emoticons/scratchchin.gif That wouldn't be a bad thing to do though right? I mean they aren't exactly accurate from last week anyway as after I got a reading of 102.45 the first day I was ill I didn't bother temping again until I was starting to feel better.

I love that ride today - now if I could have a dip of similar proportions somewhere between CD5 - CD 10 that would be nice :winkwink:

Another rise this morning..all tho I did tepm a hour and 15 minutes late that usually doesnt affect me..I logged it as it was a will change it if my temp is back down tomorrow..I've never Od cd 9 tho I dont get it..

third day in a row of positive OPKs.... and a temp spike! hope Im not gettin my hopes up

Good Morning Shazza, Nice chart!
Angel.. looking good

Im nervous about my chart my temps arent as high as last cycle. I hope everything is okay.

Will someone have a look at my chart? Just click my ticker :)

Because i'm not putting in my temps, will i still get crosshairs??

Will someone have a look at my chart? Just click my ticker :)

Because i'm not putting in my temps, will i still get crosshairs??

fertility friend reads by your temps first and secondary other signs, you will not get any crosshairs without temps.

Well will it tell me when i've o'd??
Im waiting for my thermometer xx

If you get in a few temps before hand it will. If you click on my link and look at my Nov 18 chart.. (my first one) I didnt have a whole cycle either, but it detected my ov just off of temps...

Possibly lol. My cycles are only 28 days so i dont think i'll have inputted enough temps for it to calculate cos my Thermometer has only been sent today and i'm not home now till monday so that'll put me at CD11 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->