New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

This is my third month trying to conceive. I was on the pill for five years (not sure if this makes a difference) and have decided to start charting.

Only I don’t know what I should really be looking for? What would be a good sign (s) post ovulation?

This is my third month trying to conceive. I was on the pill for five years (not sure if this makes a difference) and have decided to start charting.

Only I don’t know what I should really be looking for? What would be a good sign (s) post ovulation?

Post ovulation on your chart you are looking for a temperature higher than your coverline. You might also spot an implantation dip from 6dpo to 12dpo if you have conceived (although your temp can also dip for other reasons). A second rise in temperature is another good sign (triphasic chart). Fertility Friend has good lessons on BBT charting.
Post your chart link in your signature and the girls on here will also comment on your chart.

I was just looking on FF and seen pregnancy chart where a the lady Od on cd 6!!! holy cow..guess me maybe oing on cd 9 isnt so off..

Thanks Nicole :hugs: i'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up!

I guess it wouldn't be so out at all Nicole. Ive heard people that have had a 20-24 day cycle, so providing they have a decent LP, i guess that means they would be OVing anything up to CD12/13?

On a plus side, i suppose this way you'r not wishing the days away waiting to Ov.... Good lucky to you sweetie xx

yes, things are good this end Foxy... or to my knowledge anyways! how are you getting on?
snugggs that temp dip looks very much like an ID :D fingers crossed for you..

Snuggs I wonder if early O means i wont get pg? (I guess it is possible but..)I know late O is bad but is ealry?

i wouldn't have thought early would be bad surely? just means you have a longer LP?

Hi everyone!

Sorry haven't had chance to read many posts since I was last here. Congrats on your baby boy Fish, let the nursery decorating commence :)

Hope everyone is doing well. No news for me. 8 dpo, no real signs, abdomen pains have gone away and breasts don't really feel tender. Just hanging in there for the 2ww.

Catch up with everyone later when we get back home (we were in Chicago all week).

Hi bernina.. Same here all the belly stuff has gone away slight tenderness on breasts here and there, but the exhaustion is kicking in...

How was your trip?

Im hoping. Ive never tried taking opks in the middle of my luteal phase before. I was so shocked when I got such a strong positive. I took it because I was getting some pinches in my lower belly. My (.)(.) are sore but that is normal for me a week before AF. If Af comes when she is supposed to its my longest luteal phase ever!

i wouldn't have thought early would be bad surely? just means you have a longer LP?

Or the same lp with a really short cycle lol

ah true. wish mines were short. hated having like 38 days. although my last one was shorter than any, i OV'd early and i was just plain lucky!

ablacketer: looks very promising :D x

hi everyone just trying to catch up on all the posts, this thread moves so fast!
hope everyone is doing well, i should hopefully be in the 2ww from tomorrow I was hoping it was from today but no temp rise just yet x

Hi Ladies
Well no more spotting just that bit when I wiped, BB'S are still really tender they are never like this for so long and so early on!
Anyone want to have a look at my chart and see what they think.
Thanks

I have a lil ball on my right side, just like I did when I first got pregnant with my other babies, and I'm not symptom spotting because DF felt it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->