New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

mmm another almost pos opk just now so maybe I didnt O cd 9..I kinda hope not thats to ealry..gonna do another opk later and if its pos will do a digi opk..man I hope it is cd 11 now would make O around cd 12 to 14 that would be great lol

Yuk - have got adult version of croup - antibiotics for me!!

Yuk - have got adult version of croup - antibiotics for me!!

Oh no! Hope you're ok honey!!
I had my big batch of OPKs arrive today! Hee hee. I was so dozy today and forgot to take temp straight away, had a good old natter to DH before i remembered! Grr! So now it's high again! I don't think i'll ever get the hang of it!
Bit of a strange q but is anyone else using AC? I've taken if for last 2 days and it may be a coincidence but im having weird tummy cramps? Very strange!!!x

Thanks dreamofabean.
If AC is agnus castus then yes I have used it this cycle, i havent had any tummy cramps but I have been going to the toilet a lot more often for a #2-sorry. Also my #1's are very neon yellow lol

Get well soon JB3.

dreamofabean - don't worry too much about one slightly off temp. You'll soon get the hang of it :D

Nicole - seems like ov may be just around the corner woo hoo

As for me - watery cm from mid afternoon onwards! Was creamy this morning.

Very early for me! As I'm sort of following SMEP, done my first OPK tonight with only a very, very faint line. So looks like a few days to go till ov. :) OPKs didn't work last time I tried them, so we'll see.

Get well soon JB3.

dreamofabean - don't worry too much about one slightly off temp. You'll soon get the hang of it :D

Nicole - seems like ov may be just around the corner woo hoo

As for me - watery cm from mid afternoon onwards! Was creamy this morning.

Very early for me! As I'm sort of following SMEP, done my first OPK tonight with only a very, very faint line. So looks like a few days to go till ov. :) OPKs didn't work last time I tried them, so we'll see.

I think you may be right honey..opks I've done today have been just a half shade lighter then control (well the one I just did was even darker then the one i did this morning) I'll test again in the morning.

I hope opks work for you this time and you see a surge soon..

Sorry ladies... this thread is just moving to fast for me!
Every time I look in there's like 6 or more new pages!!!!! :wacko:

JB, sounds like you caught the croup from DS??
Hope you both feel better soon! :hugs:

Sweetmama... how exciting to have a new baby in the family!
Do you know the sex yet?

My chart DPO looks more like a heartbeat this month...
I'm pretty sure AF is just around the corner. ::tear::

Good morning! Could anyone have a quick look at my chart for me. Its my first one. I think it pretty much says I'm out this cycle.

Had my CD21 results yesterday which confirmed I did actually ovulate this time (last cycle I didn't). GP wants to leave it at that now, I want another test next month, its no good if I'm only o'ing every other month!! She thinks because I'm young, healthy and DF has 2 kids already I shouldn't worry.

Thanks everyone x

Tessa, it looks different from your last chart, that's always good. Your temp is high too and according to your last chart AF came day after 14dpo so, I'd say hold on in there.

Emily,I'd wait to see what your temps do tomorrow. If they go up then that's good. Sometimes when your temps head towards your coverline its a sign the witch is on her way

Pichi speaks the truth. Nothing much to add to that.

7dpo and my temp has come back down to normal levels, thankfully fever seems to have passed!
Does anyone know if a fever affects implantation?
Thanks

Hey ladies

Wow the weather is fab down here. Off down the seafront to make the most of it.

Used conceive plus for the first time today..... Think I went a bit overboard with it though!!! It was like a slippery eel! :rofl:

Think I'll only use a small amount for round 2 lol

Emily your chart looks as if it could either be that AF is on her way due to the temps going downwards to your coverline or it could be a dip at 9dpo. How long are your cycles usually?

Nicole - I hope that O is just round the corner for you. If I know you then you are bound to have the bd covered anyway :thumbup:

Foxy - hooray for watery CM, sounds as if you could be approaching O too which would be about right as you are usually a few days after me :) The Conceive Plus does have a tendency to be quite slippy - we use a little and then add more if we need to.

Tessa even though your temps are up and down they are still high so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet.

I've had another nice rise this morning :thumbup: looks like I'm in the 2ww. Here we go again :wacko:

Shazza, you know me..I've got it covered haha
So if I leave yesterdays temp in (i took it 1 hour and 15 minutes late) then ff give me crossshairs for cd 9 (I've done opks and none pos close but not pos even did a digi and not pos) so I dont think I've Od yet I went in a corrected yesterdays temp so crosshairs are gone..gonna keep doing opk and see what I get.

:haha: Foxy if that stuff is anything like preseed a little dab will do ya..

haha yeah I think you are right Nicole & shazza. Only need a little bit.

I liked preseed cos of the applicator - more natural inside if you get what I mean. I may see if I can get the conceive plus into an applicator!

All fun and games.

Looks like I have some EWCM!! I'll check again later on to see if it's still there before recording it.

Nice temps shazza :D

Nicole - hope ov is just around the corner. I think ov is still to come for you too.

When does FF typically assign the coverline? I thought at 3DPO it would appear, but was wrong. I toyed around with my chart and added 3 more temps, and still no coverline. I'm confused??

I think it usually gives them after 3 days of rising temps. Looking at your chart I would imagine it hasn't given you them as your temp has gone down today. Hopefully once you've had three days of rising temps again you should get them.

I was just thinking (not that it leaves my mind) but this is my 1st cycle after MC so maybe thats why my body is a little unsure of what its doing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->