New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

moochacha, what caused the low temp on 5dpo? Liking your temps abouve the coverline. :dust:

Glad you're not too badly affected with pregnancy sickness yet! My SIL is having a nightmare with it just now (she's about 10 wks I think).
I have tested with ICs twice now, on Hogmanay and yesterday but BFNs, I'm thinking about going to get Superdrug ones today. But compared this month and last month and temp is similar, just hoping it doesn't drop tomorrow which is what it did last month. Need to stop obsessing!!!

Good luck for your test hun!!

I did another one this morning an BFN. I am 9 dpo and know this is early but it's the ic's tests and are 10miu so quite accurate.

Bit rubbish really :-(

i only got my BFP 14 days past Ov. At 12 days past it was a BFN... so you are still in the running.
FX'd for you sweet. xx

Tested today with 10miu IC BFN again, not FMU though. Feeling really lousy/miserable today, like depressive miserable, part of me hopes this is a preg symptom as I suffered from depression on the Pill but more and more I am thinking AF will arrive any day now. Wish I knew why I was feeling so down. I've been in pain for over a year now and it is really limiting my life and we had a friend to stay yesterday and she is so lively and full of life I think it just made me realise how crap I am at the minute. Sorry to be so down. DH tries but he doesn't get that I am not upset with him, but with myself. Argh. A BFP would really make my day!

:hugs: Hun I feel the same today and I too did a 10miu test and am convinced my AF will come now :-(

Have you been off work? I have and I have spent so much time reading stuff on here and I think I have been a bit obsessed the past couple of weeks. At least when working you have something to take your mindoff it for a bit at least :):hugs:

Your chart looks good (from what I have learnt lol) so heres hoping for both of us :)

Thanks. I have been off for over a year now, can't be on my feet for more than an hour and was doing teacher training so docs have signed me off but nothing has sorted the endo pain, it keeps growing no matter what. I was told that getting pregnant might help the pain (and we should try to do it before it becomes impossible). I try to keep busy but I guess having DH off work I haven't been as busy, that and the post festive blues probably.

Thanks for the reassurance girls, you are great for keeping me level headed.

I guessed at my ov date. and I went back and ajusted my temp for cd8. I took it way late and was sweating when I woke up. what do you girls think?

Hi Ablack,

I'm so sorry to hear that your cycle has given you so much trouble this time around. :hugs:

I took a look at your chart, and while I could be totally off, I think you actually O'd on CD 15. Here's why:

1-CD 12 seems early for you. The last two cycles you O'd later (CD 17 and CD 14 i think)

2-Your temps on CD 13, 14, 15 are too low. If you ignore your CD 12 reading, you can see that 13, 14, 15 are pretty much in line with all the other temps. You do not see a real rise above that until CD 16.

3-You have +OPKs on CD 14 & 15, which implies that you would have ovulated at least after CD 14.

4-You still had a high and soft cervix on CD 16 when your CM transitioned to creamy.

Like I said, I could be wrong, but I really think there is better evidence for CD 15. Either way, you did a great job BDing around CD 12 and CD 15 so things are looking great for you this cycle! I have my FX'd for you, and hope this is your month. Good luck and keep us posted!! :thumbup:

Glad you're not too badly affected with pregnancy sickness yet! My SIL is having a nightmare with it just now (she's about 10 wks I think).
I have tested with ICs twice now, on Hogmanay and yesterday but BFNs, I'm thinking about going to get Superdrug ones today. But compared this month and last month and temp is similar, just hoping it doesn't drop tomorrow which is what it did last month. Need to stop obsessing!!!

Good luck for your test hun!!

I did another one this morning an BFN. I am 9 dpo and know this is early but it's the ic's tests and are 10miu so quite accurate.

Bit rubbish really :-(

i only got my BFP 14 days past Ov. At 12 days past it was a BFN... so you are still in the running.
FX'd for you sweet. xx

Oh,thanks huni, that gave me a boost :)

moochacha, what caused the low temp on 5dpo? Liking your temps abouve the coverline. :dust:

I think lack of sleep, I'm a nurse and work shift hours sometimes but normally I can catch up but being Christmas and all I was lacking a lot of sleep around that time. Plus i went to sleep without a blanket that night and I was soooo tired i didn't even realize i was freezing my butt off :dohh: lol convinced myself it might be implantation, I think yesterdays dip and spotting is implantation.

Hey girls getting the BFN don't stress I never got any of my BFP before my missed period! I think its all up to when the eggy implants and your body starts to produce hCG after that. FF and most Doctors suggest that you should test at around 18 DPO simply because by that time your body has produced enough hCG for an accurate results. I guess you all know this but I thought i would mention it again because testing early can lead to a false result and subsequently sadness.

I've carried two babies to term unfortunately our daughter died in childbirth a year ago and have had one MC at 8wks and one chemical. I don't normal go into details about these events because I rather be positive and I find friends and family response awkward.

I have everything crossed for you girls and i really hope that this is your month!! :flower::dust:

I like the implantation theory moochacha! Sorry for your loses. Keep positive :dust:

happy new year everyone, here's to a ton of 2010 bfp's!

well, i solved my issue with my chart - all those circles instead of dots were due to the times not matching up to my usual time, most of them because i forgot to put a time on!!! so now i have added times to them all and most have got proper dots, and those that haven't i understand why not! hurrah! hopefully it will all make sense and give me something meaningful to work with. started with bd'ing every other day or so already, as not sure when to expect o, so seems best to cover all bases so to speak :)

just a little word of warning to all the ladies being advised to take ordinary multivits rather than pre-natal or prego ones - make sure they don't have vitamin a, as in large quantities (ie the amount they often put in multivits) it can harm the bubba's developing nervous system. if you're unsure i'd say it's worth paying a little extra to be on the safe side.

sending tons of :dust: to all those hoping for their bfp very soon x

Hi girls, lovely to be on this site, you all seem so supportive.

Please please please can someone tell me what the hell is going on with my temperatures, they're going crazy. I only started charting towards the end of cycle one and they were high (37.1-38.6) because i'm presuming this was after ovulation. However this cycle, they are so erratic! I had a huge temperature dip this morning and i'm only on CD12 of a 31 day cycle so can't be ovulation or can it? I never ever get positive OPKs either but from what I hear neither do a lot of girls.

I would really welcome some input.

oops forgot to post my chart!! and trying to figure it out. will post asap! x

Im being a complete numbnuts! Ok, I think i've figured it out. My chart should be below!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

Hi! I'm new to charting too. Didn't realise there's a BBT newbie thread going on. I posted my qns on a new thread.. anyway, here's my chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

Might had an implantation at 8dpo, tested 9dpo thought saw a very faint bfp and then this morning at 10dpo, bfn.

Hi Marissa, welcome.

Good luck for your BFP. It's such an unnerving time isn't it? I get so confused with all the charting!

Marthax

Martha the link you have posted is taking me to my own chart, the link you want to use is at the top of "Home Page Setup" page, hope that makes sense.

Well, tested yet again this morning at 10dpo and another negative :-( I know it's early but I am so disappointed.

How's my chart looking my favourite stalkers :) Should I notice any changes towards the end or does it just do what it's doing until AF?

Cheers me dears :hugs:

Minime your temp is back up again, if you are pregnant it can go triphasic (have another jump) if not then your temp will drop for AF, mine last month started dropping then bleeding started but that was chemical pregnancy so not sure what it would do on a normal cycle. I also tested again with FMU and an IC but the line I kind of saw was imaginary I think, although I saw the same yesterday but convinced myself I was seeing things, like only there if you look at a certain angle, I really think I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Thinking about buying a CB Digital!

Minime your temp is back up again, if you are pregnant it can go triphasic (have another jump) if not then your temp will drop for AF, mine last month started dropping then bleeding started but that was chemical pregnancy so not sure what it would do on a normal cycle. I also tested again with FMU and an IC but the line I kind of saw was imaginary I think, although I saw the same yesterday but convinced myself I was seeing things, like only there if you look at a certain angle, I really think I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Thinking about buying a CB Digital!

I do that, turning it roundand shining lights on them lmao. I'm defo not buying a CB as they only measure from 50miu isn't that right? Mine will defo be a BFN!

Tell me I'm being ridiculous but have been quite down since last night. Basically, I read another thread on OLd Wives Tales. Everyone was doing the thread and ring test over their wrists (tell you how many kids you will have) and over belly (if you are pregnant now and what sex). Mine didn't move over either and I know its absolutely ridiculous to feel upset by something so utterly ridiculous but so many peeps were saying how it was accurate for them and stuff I though "Oh no, I can't have kids" :-((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->