New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

oops forgot to post my chart!! and trying to figure it out. will post asap! x
Martha the link you have posted is taking me to my own chart, the link you want to use is at the top of "Home Page Setup" page, hope that makes sense.

Thanks fififolle! Ok, this should be right now.....
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/229f66

how much of a temp drop do you need it consider it an ID?

I'm not sure on that one. I suppose that when you look at my chart it dips a lot but mine would be too early for a dip :(

6dpo is around the earliest, but I would say that FF doesn't always get it right so you might not be the #of dpo it says you are.
Minime, as you say it's an old wives tale, total nonsense, but when you want something so much you are much more succeptible to superstitions like this. 10dpo is still early, just try to chill (I'm great at giving the advice, not so good at doing it!) I didn't realise CB Digital was only 50miu, fed up of BFNs though. Resisted using the 1 FRER I have left, will keep it for Wednesday; hopefully AF will not arrive before then!
Martha - that's great can see your chart now!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!!! DH and I took an impromtu trip up to Northern Michigan this past weekend so I'm very behind on this thread. We had a great time snowshoeing and just enjoying the scenery. Michigan is surrounded by lakes that are the size of small seas so the views were amazing although the temps were quite chilly dropping to below 0 F! I hope everyone had a very happy and safe New Year.

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes about our fertility visit and our plan, so nice to have so much support!!

Fifi and Minime, I see both of your temps are still up and things are looking good. Don't let the early negatives get you down, you're not out until AF shows her face. Fifi, I'm sorry that you've been feeling down, ttc is such an emotional time and then you add to that the pain you've been in, I know it can't be easy. Sending you :hugs: and hoping tomorrow is a better day for you!

Fish, how are things with you, how are you feeling? Any upcoming doctors appointments or ultrasounds? Continued sticky glue to you!!!

Moochacha, that photo of the coast is amazing, where exactly is that at? It's a dream of mine to go backpacking along the Australian coast!!! Your chart and temps are looking really good, are you going to wait until 18 dpo to test? The spotting may be a great sign given you were 7 days away from ovulation at the time! So sorry for all you've been through and I really admire your positive attitude and hope I can learn from that!

Aspen, Martha, and Fairygirl welcome!!! If you haven't already don't forget to post a link to your chart in your signature so we can stalk it for you!

Nadira, your temps are looking really good, can't wait to see what the next several days have in store for you!

Teeny Weeny, thank you so much for sharing your story, that gives me so much hope. It looks like I'm getting ready to ovulate this cycle but I'm having mixed feelings about doing the BD in case I do get a BFP and it ends due to the septum. I guess I'll just let what happens happen, and chances are with all the spotting I've had I'm not really putting out a good egg and my lining is probably too thin to let anything implant. So I guess a little practice can't hurt :) Continued sticky glue to you!!!! How have you been feeling? When do you get your first ultrasound?

Welcome back Magic, hope you had a great trip!

Shambaby, glad to hear you got your chart straigtened out and thank you very much for the tip on the vitamin A, I'll def make sure I look at the label before choosing my next vit.

Welcome Marissa, your chart is looking really good. Don't get discouraged by negative tests, some of our very own on this thread didn't get positives until 12 dpo!

Hi Bernina.. so nice to hear from you! I'm good thanks. Nothing much to report. I have my first MW appointment on the 20th when I'll be 8 weeks so I'm praying I get there ok. I keep hearing about all the statistics about the bean not sticking and it's getting me really down. I feel quite teary today, but that may be the hormones.. so your message has really cheered me up xx

Hi Bernina.. so nice to hear from you! I'm good thanks. Nothing much to report. I have my first MW appointment on the 20th when I'll be 8 weeks so I'm praying I get there ok. I keep hearing about all the statistics about the bean not sticking and it's getting me really down. I feel quite teary today, but that may be the hormones.. so your message has really cheered me up xx

Hun, I spent my last pregnancy worrying myself sick that it wasn't going to work out. I read loads of stuff on here, bad stuff, and convinced myself something awful would happen because I had no symptoms.

I swear, if it happens again for me, PMA all the way and avoid any threads that look like they aren't happy and cheerful.

You will be absolutely grand and the 40 weeks will fly in!! :hugs:

That's exactly what I'm doing. I think you're right. I need to stay away from the negative threads. Thanks hun x

That's exactly what I'm doing. I think you're right. I need to stay away from the negative threads. Thanks hun x

Sorry, just re-read that and it sounded quite bossy lol. Just what I am telling myself really for when I get my BFP!! Hopefully soon :)!! :hugs:

No you weren't bossy at all! You sounded very sympathetic and helpful actually. A big virtual hug! Hope you get your BFP soon. x

No you weren't bossy at all! You sounded very sympathetic and helpful actually. A big virtual hug! Hope you get your BFP soon. x

Thanks hun!! Will keep you posted as no doubt I will be unable to resist the lure of yet another test tomorrow morning lmao!:wacko:

Bernina, I read Raspberry Leaf tea was best in late pregnancy. I can't send you a link as on phone but please check this out. Thanks for the welcome, my chart, complete with its 3 dots is linked to my ticker :p :dust:

CD 47 Still no AF. Did blood test today it was BFN. I was wondering what happens to your chart when AF is supposed to show. Frustrated here!

edited.. CD 47 I meant.

Hi Shannon. Your temps will drop either on the day of your AF or a few days before. Sorry about the BFN :( x

Bernina - Just seen that you've either just OV-ed or are about to! I hope you're spending your time wisely ;) xxx

Hi Shannon. Your temps will drop either on the day of your AF or a few days before. Sorry about the BFN :( x

hm weird I did have a one degree temp drop. then is went back up. I think that I need to just have that back lol. I am cheering for AF to come.

Me sorry too:cry: I just want to move on and get rid of these pregnancy symptoms.

just a little word of warning to all the ladies being advised to take ordinary multivits rather than pre-natal or prego ones - make sure they don't have vitamin a, as in large quantities (ie the amount they often put in multivits) it can harm the bubba's developing nervous system. if you're unsure i'd say it's worth paying a little extra to be on the safe side.

sorry ladies, after i logged off i realised i'd got myself in a muddle - it's mercury that damages the nervous system, but vitamin a has been known to cause birth defects, not sure what kind of defects, but supplements are not recommended

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->