New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thankyou Nicola and Foxy for your replies, I've updated my chart for today...

Hope it does go up soon, else I'll get all worried :S

Good luck Nicola :)

And everyone else of course :hugs:

xx

Congrats on the BFP Sweetmama! yay about time this thread had another BFP lets hope for more!!!!

foxy - the cycle i got pregnant i OV'd earlier than normal and got a dip below coverline - it could be a good sign!

I'm Due on DECEMBER 24!

YAY!! Congrats hunni! :happydance:

Thanks

Congrats Sweetmama!

Ooh foxy, that is a weird temp, weird has to be good right?!

Thank you!

Congratulations Sweetmama - lovely Xmas present!

Thanks!

Hi girls, i finally got my crosshairs but my temps are lowing than last cycle, dont know if this is a good thing or not.

Nicola - I hope you get a rise tomorrow and manage to grab a sneaky dance or 2 over the weekend. :winkwink:

Bernie - Any more news on your grandad?

Sweetmama - Congrats on your Xmas baby. I hope everything goes well for you :happydance:

Foxy - I hope your odd temps are a good sign and the picture is a little clearer over the weekend.

Me and Hubby plan to go out for the day and have a pic nic or something if the weather is nice tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good weekend :flower:

Thank you!

Congrats on the BFP Sweetmama! yay about time this thread had another BFP lets hope for more!!!!

Thanks

Foxy those temps are looking AWESOME!

Thanks girls.

I'm hoping for a rise tomorrow - and a decent one at that! :haha:

I really hope this cycle is it.... My parents are coming to stay at the end of May - I haven't seen them since xmas and I'd love to be able to surprise them. My mum would be over the moon :)

maaybe2010 - that's a great chart. Good luck :D

I agree thats one fabby looking chart you have there Maaybe2010 :)

Foxy I'm really hoping that the difference in temps mean this is your month.

Is it morning yet? I want to know what my temp is gonna be :haha:

My morning sickness has set in now girlies!

Smiley I'm excited to see what your temps are tomorrow too!

Morning Ladies

Shazza - I hope you're right! Another low temp today! Only just above the coverline. I'm starting to think that maybe I have't ov'd!

Any thoughts ladies?

I've not been sleeping well - very light sleeping from aound early morning. Kinda asleep, but aware of my thoughts if that makes any sense! :dohh:

Looking forward to seeing all your temps today :D

hey ladies! a few questions. does your temp fluctuate a lot during your period? i thought i read somewhere that you don't even have to temp during your period because the temps fluctuate so much. is this true? i'm on CD4 and just want to know. my temp went from 97.7 on CF1, 97.6 on CD2, 97.4 on CD3 (which was my last cycles coverline) and then 97.7 on CD4. CD3&4 i got exactly 3 hours of consecutive sleep, tried to note it on the chart. CD4 i also took an hour and a half already i ALWAYS take my time. not sure if any of this affects it a lot. just curious! thank you :)

Hey

Yes, temps do fluctuate during your period. In fact they can fluctuate throughout the whole cycle. Your chart looks absolutely fine hun, don't worry.

Just make sure you try to temp at the same time each day with little movement, no talking, drinking etc - you should be fine.

hey foxy! thanks! my husband is in the states and i'm in germany so the time difference is killing me. i go to sleep at 9 or 10 and sleep until like 12 usually when he calls me and i'm the one until 1 or 2 and then have to be up and temp at 5. so it's killing me. still managing to do it this cycle though. today we talked until about 3:30am which is why i didn't take my temp until 6:30. i'm usually very good at 5:00am everyday though. thanks for taking a look at my chart for me. just making sure i get everything right and i'm not doing anything that can change it a whole bunch :) i don't get up at all before i take it or drink. and all i have to talk to is my dog, LOL.

Hi girls, this is my first month temping. A quick question if you dont mind? I'm also monitoring cm and finding it a bit tricky!! We have had ::sex: quite a bit and im finding it difficult to distinguish cm from preseed and :spermy:
Any tips?? I'm at a loss at what to enter into ff!!
Alos, had quite a temp drop today, have been getting slight lines on opks for a few days, do you think i could be about to ov??
Thanks xx

You must so tired.... That's a long way apart for you both. That must be really hard. Looks like you're doing everything right :D

Hi Dream

Looks like you should ov very soon :D keep bding and I'm sure you'll see a temp rise in the next day or so.

As foe CM, I heard that you can determine EWCM from :spermy: by running it under some water. I think (sorry, I'm not sure) that :spermy: breaks down a lot quicker than EWCM. Like I said, I can't be sure on that.

Hopefully someone else will be able to give you some more info :D

Thanks foxy!! Hoping ov is on the way! Using agnus castus for the first month and last 2 months oved at cd24 and cd30 so would Fabby! We shall see!! I ahve to say i find this temping melarky really exciting!! hee hee x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->