New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies,
Will someone look at my chart and see if there are any signs i'm going to ovulate? I'm getting damn impatient with it now =(( I don't want to go back to long irregular cycles =((

What r your thoughts on my chart? As the temp went down, my positive thinking came right along with it....
I'm so bummed out.

Hi ladies,
Will someone look at my chart and see if there are any signs i'm going to ovulate? I'm getting damn impatient with it now =(( I don't want to go back to long irregular cycles =((

To me it looks like u've ovulated on cd16.
Try to input some temp similar to today's on tomorrow and the day after date in fertility friend. I think that will give you crosshairs.

Hi All

Congrats Sweetmama :hugs:

Well I havnt been around much lately didnt want to bring my negative energy into the place.
I was really gutted about getting AF this time, I dont know why, maybe because I had a bleed on CD6 and my bb's were hurting since OV, I think I persuaded myself that this was my month!
Still feeling really down about it but I guess you just have to get on with it.
At least I have had my bloods done and DH has to have his SA done, I guess the ball is rolling now.
Not going to chart this month or do OPK just going to rely on my CM. Going to try and make things more romantic this month too.

Will still be popping in to see how you are all doing though, hopefully there will be more BFP.

xx

Lovely dip ablacketer :D

Tasha - that drop is minimal, don't worry about it :)

JB3 - sorry to hear you've been feeling really down. I had a month like that earlier in the year.

It's hard to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and give it another go.

Good news about the tests. I hope everything comes back ok for you.

We're in a similar position - had my bloods done in Oct but only know that they were 'ok' according to the receptionist!!

Doctor last monday told me to make an appointment in 10 days or so when my notes arrive and if my bloods have covered everything and are ok, I'll be referred to the fertility clinic.

Hopefully we'll all have our :bfp:s before we need to go any further :D

:hugs:

Thanks Foxy
I too hope that we dont need any further tests.
GL this month hunny

xx

Angel that could be an ID :thumbup: will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

JB3 am really sorry to hear you've been feeling down. It sure is a rollercoaster this ttc business! I find myself up one minute and down the next and it is starting to become very tiresome and draining and it's only been a few months since we started trying again after our mmc. Maybe a take a month our of charting like you say and see if that helps - sometimes it's good just to try something a little different :hugs:

Tasha honestly that is only a little drop so I wouldn't get too concerned about it, I had a similar one at 4dpo and my temps have gone back up again since then :)

MrsEngland its a little hard to say but you may have ov'd on cd16 - a couple more days of temps should make things clear. You can always play around like Tasha said and input made up rising temps for the next couple of days in advance to see what happens - don't worry you can take them out again afterwards.

I forgot to tell you all that I have purchased a CBFM off Ebay. I decided what the hell and decided to take the plunge, it arrived yesterday so if AF does arrive on Thursday then at least I am prepared for the next month :happydance:

I've been thinking about getting a CBFM, but they are so expensive!

Hope you don't need to use it for a long, long time Shazza :D

Im afraid that as soon as I get one I wont need it!!!! though over the last 6 months Ive already dropped about 120 bux on OPKs lol

thanks ladies. I have my fingers crossed too!

I hate to think how much I've spent on TTC! :haha:

In a way I'm hoping that buying will have tempted fate - doubt that'll be the case though!

Am not that lucky!

Morning girls!!! Go for it and get a CBFM :p it worked for fairygirl lol first month using it she got her BFP lol I would totally pay for that kind of karma lol. Plus you can sell second hand CBFM on ebay they get snapped up pretty fast.

Well I took Snuggs advice and looked at my chart again, took away the one day periods I've been getting. Weird I've had two one day periods of medium to heavy flow, took away the EWMC I've bee having lately and replace it to creamy and I got solid crosshairs but Meh I'm not too sure about it.

Suggestions I totally need help.

I can't be 20 DPO without AF? I can't be pregnant??? :wacko: I'm too scared to test because it was the time DH and I were using protection but there was that one time it came off (TMI) lmao because we're hopeless at using protection :rofl:

I can't be 20 DPO without AF? I can't be pregnant??? :wacko: I'm too scared to test because it was the time DH and I were using protection but there was that one time it came off (TMI) lmao because we're hopeless at using protection :rofl:

Hi Rebecca, I know it doesn't help you much but i'm in the same boat. I'm 19dpo, no sign of AF and nothing but BFN :cry: i wish my freaky body would make it's mind up :haha:
I hope thing work out for you soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->