New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I can't be 20 DPO without AF? I can't be pregnant??? :wacko: I'm too scared to test because it was the time DH and I were using protection but there was that one time it came off (TMI) lmao because we're hopeless at using protection :rofl:

Hi Rebecca, I know it doesn't help you much but i'm in the same boat. I'm 19dpo, no sign of AF and nothing but BFN :cry: i wish my freaky body would make it's mind up :haha:
I hope thing work out for you soon :hugs:

I got a BFN today when I tested which isn't surprising. Its awful waiting though I hope this is good news for you though!! hehe :flower:

wow ladies, I'm stumped as to what is going on with your bodies!

I have trouble working mine out and it appears kinda normal :haha:

Finally a temp rise for me! :yipee:

Forgot to mentio, I dreamt I got my BFP this morning! Hope that's a premonition! Lol

wow ladies, I'm stumped as to what is going on with your bodies!

I have trouble working mine out and it appears kinda normal :haha:

Finally a temp rise for me! :yipee:

Forgot to mentio, I dreamt I got my BFP this morning! Hope that's a premonition! Lol

Hehe...

Wooohooo bring on the bfp!!!! :happydance:

DH and I have decided that we're going back to TTC :haha: :happydance: YAY I'm soooooooo excited.

hey ladies hope everyones ok
foxy your charts looking good and vivid dreams can be a sympton so heres hoping for you!
As for me my chart looks just like last month so think i'm out yet again, why is it so hard......

Foxy - lovely rise hunni :thumbup: thats just what we wanted to see :D

I'm pretty sure I'm out as I've had a drop this morning and I'm certain I had a bit of PMT yesterday as my mood was swinging more than a veranda chair! Theres still meant to be 4 days till AF but I have a feeling she is going to come early this month :(

Am so fed up and pissed off right now I can't believe it's looking like another month of hard work wasted - am starting to get so fed up with ttc each month is more of a slog and a chore than the last one :cry:

Foxy - lovely rise hunni :thumbup: thats just what we wanted to see :D

I'm pretty sure I'm out as I've had a drop this morning and I'm certain I had a bit of PMT yesterday as my mood was swinging more than a veranda chair! Theres still meant to be 4 days till AF but I have a feeling she is going to come early this month :(

Am so fed up and pissed off right now I can't believe it's looking like another month of hard work wasted - am starting to get so fed up with ttc each month is more of a slog and a chore than the last one :cry:

I'm sooo sorry that this month isn't looking like your month hun :(

Tierney - If you remove that 2nd +ve OPK, does FF change your ov day to CD23? That temp rise on CD23 certainly looks like ov! :)

Shazza - don't give up just yet hun. You're still above the coverline and it's different to last month. Until AF appears, there's always hope. I know what you mean about each month getting harder though. You'll get there :D

moochacha - great news :D :yipee:

Snugggs sorry your body is behaving oddly, fx for a bfp soon! Oh and congratulations on the swim trip, you must be so proud! My friends son is autistic and I've worked with children with both autism and aspergers' so I understand how great that sucess must have been for you!
Moochacha - yay for your DH agreeing to ttc!!!! Again sorry for your cycle weirdness.
Foxy - good job on the temp rise, and hopefully that dream is a sign!
Tierney - don't count yourself out yet, temps are still high!
Shazza - :hugs: totally understand how you are feeling, remember your hormones won't be helping if it's BFP or not.
Me I am feeling low, spent most of yesterday being miserable, got to put my smile on this afternoon though as DH is working so I have to do the viewings today (Edinburgh has a tradition of open house viewings every Sunday when you are selling your house). Not expecting anyone though as it's raining here.

Arrgh whats going on with my chart???

I'm back to normal temps today and its put my crosshairs back in.

Did i just have a dodgy temp yesterday? Shall i adjust it? x

My temp is up this morning (I have slow rise sometimes) I did take is 50 minutes late but even corrected its up..hopefully it stays this way. I added another high temp for tomorrow just to see what Id get and ff gives me cross hairs for cd 18..I got anther pos opk yesterday cd 19..weird..

Nice rise foxy!! Let shope the dream is a good sign as well.

Smiley, sorry to hear you are having a bad time, you are still in the game though, fx for you hun :hugs:

Moochacha thats great news, hope you get your :bfp: soon.

My temps seem to like 97.90 this cycle I seem to be going up and then down every other day, My chart this month looks nothing like last month. Hoping this is a good sign.

D'oh I just reread my post and I sound so miserable, sorry. Optimistic Fiona will be back! Positive Mental Attitude is on order :happydance:

Charlotte try not to worry about one odd temperature, if you want you can check the box "discard" on the input page for that day (does that make sense?) so you still have the temp but it doesn't affect your line graph.
Tinks - your post ov temps are interesting, no idea what that's about!
Nicole - GL for crosshairs tomorrow, but keep :sex: just in case!!!

Arrgh whats going on with my chart???

I'm back to normal temps today and its put my crosshairs back in.

Did i just have a dodgy temp yesterday? Shall i adjust it? x

Your temp yesturday does seem to be very low, maybe take it out or discard it but make a note and see how you get on. Glad it has risen again this morning, good luck hun.

Great news Nicola, Fx you get another good temp tomorrow.

Tinks - your post ov temps are interesting, no idea what that's about!

I know, its so weird but reading back through this thread weird temps seem to be a theme the last couple of days :haha:

Sorry to hear you have been feeling down, hope you feel more yourself soon. Sending PMA your way :hugs:

I've discarded yesterdays temp and adjusted my CM. Im still getting used to telling the difference and i've got solid crosshairs now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->