New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well.

Foxy, at least your temp this morning is above the coverline, hopefully it will rise higher tomorrow. FX for you hun.

Maaybe2010, your chart is lucking fab, GL if you are testing today, lets hope its a :bfp:

Smiley your temp looks good today :happydance:

Sweetmama I beleive ginger biscuits can help with morning sickness.

Sorry the witch got you Fifi-folle :hugs:

GL with temping dreamofabean and nevertogether. Nethertogether, it must be so hard being so far apart, dont know how you do it.

:dust: to everyone

Sorry to hear that Fifi :hugs:

I've had a little drop today which I wasn't really wanting :growlmad: chart still looks ok but an definitely hoping that those temps start rising from tomorrow otherwise I won't be holding out much hope really.

Have just 5 days till AF now so we'll see what happens. I hate this part of the month the most!

Foxy - how bizzare :wacko: perhaps that eggy is just burrowing nice and deep into your lining right now :hugs: I really hope so!

hmm the spotting has stopped again, it was really light pink and like runny CM (sorry for TMI), hopes are up now that it was implantation, especially as I still feel nauseous and have sore (.Y.)s. Who knows!?!

Eurgh. Temp drop this morning, Massive temp drop. Dont have a clue how to do this you know lol

ahhh I don't know whats happening with my body anymore I just got attacked by af again :(... I'm starting to think I might have a B12 deficiency because I have all the symptoms, I was a vegetarian for most of my life and when I had my MC I had bright orange blood. :cry:

But it could be progesterone.. I don't know anymore :cry:

Hope its IB fifi, sorry haven't caught up with anyone else I'll catch up on missed posts in the am. Hope everyone is well.

Foxy fx that temp keep going up!

Fifi- dont count yourself out yet!

FF changed my ovulation one day forward today? Not sure why? But ok... Temp was down a little this morning but I could not sleep last night. I had wild dreams ( naughty dreams..lol) and so my temp was a little lower today but not drastic I guess..
I am off to work!

Ladies have a wonderful day!

Sahrene

Nethertogether, it must be so hard being so far apart, dont know how you do it.

:dust: to everyone

It is Tinks, but a lot of you on here are really supportive and it helps a ton. I'm active army myself so i have the support of my unit too, but it's not the same. It stinks being away from him plus my family and friends. not much of a support system here :( but, enough of me whining..just ready for DH to be here in june and we can TTC. it's our only shot this year so we're pulling out all stops. any suggestions, opinions, ideas, etc are appreciated. i have a 30 day cycle with a 14LP ovulating on CD16 with my last cycle (first i tracked.)

well unless im having another slow rise no O yet :( I dont get it I had o spotting and pos opk.. :(

Well i have news for everyone here (sorry meant everyone in the house haha) I'm not gonna not dtd today..

Nicole :( am sorry that this month is being such a pain for you - it'll be your body getting over your mc and it may take a few cycles to get some regularity again. I know how much it stinks not knowing whats going on in there :hugs:

Same goes for you Moochacha. I totally feel for you both as I remember how annoying it was the first couple of cycles for me after our mmc.

Fifi - hopefully that spotting wasn't af starting after all but maybe implantation. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I'll be damned I just got another smiley face on my clear blue easy ..gonna do it again later and see what I get.

Could be a fallback rise Nicole?
Feeling fed up, spotting is back again and a bit heavier, like a light bleed, but not my usual AF yet. Pretty sure we're out. No 2010 baby for us. And the rate out flat is selling at probably no new house either. Sorry for moaning. :cry:

Does anyone know what could have caused my huge temp drop?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->