New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Shannon- :hugs:
nadira37- Can you hold off until you see another 2 high temps?
marissa- Look at your climb :p
moochacha- Can't wait to see a temp above 36.5
fifi-folle- FX'd
minime- So pretty
shambaby- Great info re supplements, I think you have to be careful of mercury in fish/fish oils too. When do you expect to O?

Me, CD12, no sign of fertility. Calculators reckon from Friday to Wednesday (CD15 to CD20) for O using average cycle data. However as no two cycles have been the same length I am wary of this so O could be as late as CD25. Lots more BDing just in case! Hopefully my chart will shed some light on things.

HI everyone
I've just ordered a thermometer from Boots online and plan to start temping and charting from next month. I'm currently 6 or 7 DPO and not v confident about this cycle...

Does anyone have any tips? Do most of you take temps orally or vaginally?

And can I join you next month please?!! Hope lots of you will have BFPs before then

My cycle last month was 29 days so based on that, AF due today. Another BFN this morning mind you so that's not so good :-(

My temperature has gone up loads today - I'm excited is that good?

Oh I love the way your chart is looking:)

I believe there is a such thing as implantation dip, but I could be wrong.:shrug:

How are you feeling?

If it wasn't for the bloody BFN's I'd be climbing the walls with excitement lol. Still no show from AF yet!

fifi-folle- FX'd
minime- So pretty
shambaby- Great info re supplements, I think you have to be careful of mercury in fish/fish oils too. When do you expect to O?

Me, CD12, no sign of fertility. Calculators reckon from Friday to Wednesday (CD15 to CD20) for O using average cycle data. However as no two cycles have been the same length I am wary of this so O could be as late as CD25. Lots more BDing just in case! Hopefully my chart will shed some light on things.

Really?!! Woohoo!! :happydance:

fifi-folle- FX'd
minime- So pretty

I like it coz your temp is high today. The dip at 5dpo has me a bit puzzled, but opk and FF agree when you O'd so I hope you bfp is on its way. xx

Teenyweeny don't worry I have the same symptoms and am equally worried about everything. Feel free to message me xxx

fifi-folle- FX'd
minime- So pretty

I like it coz your temp is high today. The dip at 5dpo has me a bit puzzled, but opk and FF agree when you O'd so I hope you bfp is on its way. xx

Thanks hun, have a feeling AF will get me though :-( You never know!!

fifi-folle- FX'd
minime- So pretty

I will try my best to hold out, but I have a serious poas addiction, it's hard enough for me to hold out until tomorrow:winkwink:

Hi Ladies

Wow, it's taken me ages to read through all the posts I've missed. I'm sorry, I won't be able to post to you all individually as there is so much to catch up on!

Welcome to all the newbies :) tortoise, I temp orally - I think vaginally gives a more accurate reading, but it just depends on what you are most comfortable doing.

There are some great looking charts - I have fingers crossed for everyone.

My parents have left this evening - had a lovely time and sorry to see them go, but it's quite nice to have the house back to ourselves.... particularly as it's coming up to ov at the end of the week!

No bding at all since well before AF - poor OH lol

Hope you are all well and I look forward to catching up with you all over the next few days.

wish me :dust: ladies, i think i'm about to o! got a green light on the traffic light thingy on ff, as i have had watery / ewcm since last night. :happydance: so, in answer to fairygirl's question, i was expecting it at the weekend based on previous cycle guestimates, but looks like it might be a little sooner. :D

mysticdeliria, we are doing our best on the egg catching front :winkwink:

tortoise, i temp orally. i think vaginally is less prone to errors, so it's advised if you have trouble with erratic oral temps. i'm no expert, though, but i think i read that on ff.

well, better get myself to bed - will have to be up extra early tomorrow, as i suspect the journey to work will be a slow one. the snow is really pretty, but it's not very convenient!

Ladies, can I have your professional advice pls :)

I'm having sleeping problems. Most of the time, I'm able to wake up at my normal timing But sometimes I wake up too early and couldn't get back to sleep, which is like 3x a week. So what I'll usually do is to take my temp twice in case I can't get back to sleep. I doesn't bother me much anyway because my overall graphs has pretty big jumps so a temp diff betwn the 2 takings of just +/- 0.1 or 0.2 are not that large to me. But Hubby insists im cheating..haha

Now problem is, this morning I woke up at 5am and quickly temp which gave a 36.3. Went to the bathroom, went back to bed and immediately fell asleep till 7.30am, which is my usual wake up time. Tested and my temp was 37.0 ! I temp again and again It gave a 37.0 (I know Im not supposed to do it 2x as well!) I'm confused which one to chart now. Btw, my temp yesterday was 36.7. And I usually record the latest temp between the 2 takings coz I think the timings more accurate that way.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

Hi, my temperature today is 36.8, so I guess yesterday's 2nd higher reading was the correct one :)

Also, as mysticdeliria pointed out, I might have gotten my ovu date wrong. How do I undo the ovu date which I override? Having said that, i should be 10dpo today, not 12dpo. Still getting a bfn this morning. Not v optimistic at this point as Im experiencing a lot of AF cramps. AF is due this saturday (9th Jan), btw.

Welcome back Foxy!!!

Well i tested today at 14DPO amusing FF is right but it's pretty clear i OV on CD 12. Got a :bfn: :growlmad: plus my temps are going down now so I think its clear AF is on her way.

My temps seem lower than everyone else? I think its because I can't stand sheets and stuff. I sleep with my mouth open as well, I might have to start temping vaginally or something (which is something I'm not so keen on doing).

wish me :dust: ladies, i think i'm about to o! got a green light on the traffic light thingy on ff, as i have had watery / ewcm since last night. :happydance: so, in answer to fairygirl's question, i was expecting it at the weekend based on previous cycle guestimates, but looks like it might be a little sooner. :D

mysticdeliria, we are doing our best on the egg catching front :winkwink:

tortoise, i temp orally. i think vaginally is less prone to errors, so it's advised if you have trouble with erratic oral temps. i'm no expert, though, but i think i read that on ff.

well, better get myself to bed - will have to be up extra early tomorrow, as i suspect the journey to work will be a slow one. the snow is really pretty, but it's not very convenient!

Sending you lots of dust :dust:

Welcome back Foxy!!!

Well i tested today at 14DPO amusing FF is right but it's pretty clear i OV on CD 12. Got a :bfn: :growlmad: plus my temps are going down now so I think its clear AF is on her way.

My temps seem lower than everyone else? I think its because I can't stand sheets and stuff. I sleep with my mouth open as well, I might have to start temping vaginally or something (which is something I'm not so keen on doing).

Don't look like your temp has dipped much to suggest AF's on her way. Lets hope it goes up tomorrow! And i sleep with my mouth open too..:blush: lol

It's difficult isn't it this whole charting business? I don't like it one bit. It's making me v anxious but my doctor made me do it.

We will just have to wait to see what happens over the next few days!!

I totally don't want to temp vaginally but I think its probably the best option for me.

Wishing you all luck though i hope one of us gets a :bfp: Fx!! :dust:

OMG.... I just told my husband that i might start temping vaginally and he's reaction was ":huh: wwwhat? What? WHAT? the hell did you just say?" LMAO He's sooo funny then he said "what am I meant to say to that?" lol

OMG.... I just told my husband that i might start temping vaginally and he's reaction was ":huh: wwwhat? What? WHAT? the hell did you just say?" LMAO He's sooo funny then he said "what am I meant to say to that?" lol

LOL my DH has become rather used to me talking about things he doesn't want to know about! Just getting him ready for being at the birth I say!!!

My temp is staying at 36.70 at the minute, not sure what is going on, cycle is normally 30days and I'm now on CD33 but BFNs, still got some preg symptoms but becoming rather cynical, just waiting on AF to arrive now.

Good to see you back Foxy! Am I being blind in not seeing your chart link?

girls do you mind if i join you? i have started temping this morning?
OH is away this month so im starting now so i can get the hang of it, then next month when he is home at least ill have a bit more of an idea about what im doing, i think im getting the gist of it from what i have read.

xxx

girls do you mind if i join you? i have started temping this morning?
OH is away this month so im starting now so i can get the hang of it, then next month when he is home at least ill have a bit more of an idea about what im doing, i think im getting the gist of it from what i have read.

xxx

Welcome!! Are you using FF!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"