New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I thought it looked like one but i really dont wanna get my hopes up :dohh: xx

Urgh ladies....

I have a horrid heavy kinda feeling in my chest (centre of my chest, but slightly to the left if that makes sense!) and I'm feeling a bit :sick:

Any ideas?

Urgh ladies....

I have a horrid heavy kinda feeling in my chest (centre of my chest, but slightly to the left if that makes sense!) and I'm feeling a bit :sick:

Any ideas?

yep I have one my idea is your pg baby doll!!!! :hugs::happydance::thumbup:

Foxy i think you should test :haha:

Sorry im a really bad influence :muaha: x

Mega temp rise this morning....Do you think my thermometer is broken or is that normal? x

Thanks everyone! My boys may be cute but they are all boy..LOL. That is why I am wishing for one little girl to even out the hormone level in my house.haha

Foxy- It aint over yet!!!

Helly Beautiful chart.

Smiley- do some voodoo!! No witch No witch no witch! Poof! LOL..

Charolettee- FX! Looks good!

Not much new here. I did have some cramping yesterday that was odd but I think it may have something to do with all the yard work I did raking and pulling weeds.. :)

Sahrene

:haha: ladies you make me laugh.

I do this to myself all the time. Although I have to admit I've never had this feeling before.

Still, I don't think I can bear to see another :bfn: although, if my temp goes back up tomorrow morning......... I may just be swayed into POAS!!

:dohh:

Sahrene your chart looks great honey!!

foxy you poas girly I wanna know haha

My cousin has a set of Twins and she said they were easier then the singletons, I think she's crazy though.

Thank you ladies for the support. I think we're going to wait to try until October

You're meant to be more fertile the month after a chemical pregnancy. I'm not sure about the finer details as to why though. Just a thought to consider hun :hugs: I hope you're ok.

Yes I know but my miscarriages have to do with that genetic chromosomal anomolies that I mentioned previously. My doc said I could go through 3 or 4 before I get a healthy sticky bean and I just couldn't bear that again in a month or so.

:haha: ladies you make me laugh.

I do this to myself all the time. Although I have to admit I've never had this feeling before.

Still, I don't think I can bear to see another :bfn: although, if my temp goes back up tomorrow morning......... I may just be swayed into POAS!!

:dohh:

I agree with the other ladies you should test.

Thanks girls.

I will test in the am with an IC if my temp goes up and I still feel icky :D

I have just started fertility friend, thought after a year I need more help then just using opk's.
xx

Foxy I'm going to go against everyone and say to try and hold out before you test. I know how sould destroying it is seeing a bfn after getting your hopes up so I would leave it a couple of days and see what your temps do :hugs:

No time to catch up, but huge congrats to Tierney and Firedancer!!! I'm breaking out the dancing smileys to wish you both a very happy, healthy and most importantly STICKY 9 mos !! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :dance:

Hello to everyone else, I hope wherever you're at in your cycle that things are going well.

I'm not going to be able to be on here until sometime next week.

I miss you guys and hope to catch up properly soon.

:hugs:

Oh, Sweetmama, I am so sorry for your loss. Extra hugs to you honey. :hugs:

Hope you are ok bernina x

Foxyloxy: Your chart does look great! I also started my cycle on March 29. I think you are 10dpo and Im 9dpo, maybe we will be bump buddies???:thumbup: Im afraid to test. Just praying that my temps go up and trying not to symptom spot. Good luck!

Thanks hun.

I'd like to have loads of bump buddies :haha: all you girls on this thread for starters :D

Just checked your chart and it's looking fab :)

Hi all,
Can anyone offer some advice? I've been getting faint lines on opks for about 9 days but no positive. Last night was my darkest but not as dark as the control line :(
Had lots of ewcm this afternoon but opk is now clear, not even a shadow! This is my first month temping so not sure if chart gives anything away?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->