New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi all,
Can anyone offer some advice? I've been getting faint lines on opks for about 9 days but no positive. Last night was my darkest but not as dark as the control line :(
Had lots of ewcm this afternoon but opk is now clear, not even a shadow! This is my first month temping so not sure if chart gives anything away?x

Hmmm, maybe yesterday was your + OPK day? I get so confused on those OPKs where you have to look at the lines. I like the one with the smiley faces. I would BD today and the next 2 just to be sure. This is my first month charting too.:hugs:

Thanks hun.

I'd like to have loads of bump buddies :haha: all you girls on this thread for starters :D

Just checked your chart and it's looking fab :)

Thanks! Im trying to stay positive. I just dont want my temps to go down:wacko:. Im so nervous about that...sigh.....:dohh:

Thanks hun. The line wasnt as dark as the control so not sure really. Last month i had lines that were more black than pink they were that dark! I give up! I'm totally baffled!x

Doesn't look like you've ov'd yet hun. Keep going for a couple of days and I'm sure you'll see a rise soon :D

hello everyone.

I am soooooo sorry sweetmama :hugs:

Sahrene - I am a twin and we dont know if we are identical or not for the same reason, we look very very alike and have the exact same features but when we were born the Dr said there was 2 placenters that fused together. It would be good to know though as if we are not identical there is more of chance of me having twins. Dont know if your boys are the same but we are so close have a really special relationship.

My mum and dad say it was easier with twins as when we got a little older we would occupy each other. But i think that also had a lot to do with my oldest sister being like a devil baby lol

GL foxy, i agree with smiley. I am adiment i am not going to test until AF is due. Never managed it yet though :haha:

:happydance::happydance: for the :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Ooooohh Tinks your chart looks great! FX!!!!

My boys can entertain themselves but they also can drive each other mad..lol. But I suppose all siblings can do that to each other. That is very interesting about the placenta's for you as well. When they were little I tried to participate in a twin study and if I had completed I could have had the test done for free but it was to difficult trying to write down everything they said for 3 months and I eventually gave up. :)

I have been having some light cramps today again and a bit of nausea this morning but I am trying to convince myself that it is all in my head.. I have like 6 days til I should test...Ugh.....

Sahrene

Ok stupid question but I would like to know which sites have the best TTC stuff, and what you ladies are taking? I'm pulling out all the stops next time. And I don't know when I'll start ttc again, maybe before october though

ebay has pretty cheap digi opk (I got a 20 pack for 27.99 with free shipping) I havent bough any pg test on line but I know early-pregnancy-tests.com sells both pg test and opks.

I used to like shopping in the bodyshop - until I got funny looks when I went in and asked for a new, younger, more fertile body!! :haha:

Sorry girls, couldn't resist being silly before heading off to the land of nod zzzzz

I had a bit of spotting today so reckon AF will be here in the morning :cry:

Even though I'm not an expert the one thing I think my charts have proved so far is that I seem to have ovulated each month since I started doing the temping. This has also been backed up by the fact that I am getting really dark positives every month even on the internet cheapie opks.

Bearing this in mind I've decided that I'm going to ditch my thermometer for a couple of months and the opks too. I'm going to set up the CBFM, not pay too much attention to it though and have just had a good old chat with OH and he's agreed to try bd'ing every day this month - funnily enough his eyes lit up when I said that bit :rofl:

I think maybe by ditching everything for a bit it might help me relax and I know that they say one of the best ways to conceive is to stop worrying about it so much. I know thats easier said than done but at the moment I'm prepared to try anything!

It's going to be weird not sticking that little white thing in my mouth each morning but I hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around even though I'm not going to be temping as I like it in here and don't want to leave.

Of course we don't mind you sticking around Shazza :D

:hugs: sorry you're spotting. I hope your change of plans work out for you. :)

Hope AF doesnt come Shazza, but if it does, good luck with the CBFM this was only the 2nd month of me using mine, the best money I've spent! x

Hope you get a rise tomorrow Foxy! x

Foxy - :rofl: if only they could help us out with that!!!

Shazza - We love having you around!!! Hope the witch doesn't get you but have fun with your CBFM!!!

Jaimie - Good to see you :hugs:

I need to catch up on everyone's post I'm running late taking DS to his school swimming class, now to mingle with all the school mummies :p FUN?

Ok stupid question but I would like to know which sites have the best TTC stuff, and what you ladies are taking? I'm pulling out all the stops next time. And I don't know when I'll start ttc again, maybe before october though

Most natural things like:
Royal Jelly
Maca
Omega 3-6-9
Vitamins Good For Fertility

-take around three months to start working to full effect anyway, while WTT would totally invest in some research and have at look whats good for you. Things like Royal Jelly and Menevit Hubby can take but again takes around 3 months to get into full effect. Actually sperm analysis say that Menevit has been proven to improve in all areas of male sperm, the Doctors I work with all recommend that men take Menevit. On the site is full details how menevit works.

I hope this helps us :hugs:

Foxy - guess you closed the window! Brill temp!

Ive had a big drop but its early for me for an AF drop. I couldnt breathe through my nose whilst taking my temp this morning as my nose was so stuffy (was doing a dusty job yesterday afternoon), so kept breathing through my mouth, maybe thats why. My boobs are bigger though im sure of it, even OH admits it! They dont hurt though.

Hi Helly

:haha: No OH insisted windows where open again - just not quite as wide as the night before! I've adjusted my temp this
mornin.... At 6:30 it was 97.90 (same as yest) but it kept
slipping around my mouth, so did again immediately after it
was 98.04 (which I've used). Fell back to sleep for 45 mins and it was 98.34! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->