New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I had a drop today. Not much of a drop but still a drop :dohh:

I really dont understand this lol x

Charlotteee thats not a bad drop, chart is still looking fine, fingers crossed for you, when are you due AF?

Foxy - middle temp sounds right, I should have tried that, doh!

Charlotteee - chart looks fine - don't worry.

Helly - I think either way I'm out, as my temps are usually around this level at this point in my cycle! Grrrr

Any more symptoms for you?

Foxy, have you not tested yet? If u don't want to use a hpt try an opk and see what it does :)

Hi pichi

I secretly POAS last night - although I really should know better than to do that! :bfn: however, I am holding on to a small glimmer of hope as it was only 2hrs worth of pee and I'd drank over a litre of water during the day! <<<<< excuses :haha:

I'm not holding out much hope to be honest. I've got to make an appointment to see my new doc soon as my medical notes should have arrived by now. If my Oct bloods are all ok and everything was covered, fertility clinic referral!! :yipee:

Helly &#8211; that could be a late implantation dip possibly. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow

Foxy &#8211; hooray for another rise :happydance: am not giving up on your chart yet. I loved your comment about the Body Shop sounds like the kind of thing I&#8217;d do much to OH&#8217;s horror sometimes :rofl:

well my fingers are still crossed for you! it's just a slow showing bfp :D

but if it isn't i hope you get referred to the fertility clinic then that will bring you a lot of piece of mind :)

i remember reading that someone said to you your weight might be something to do with it? I'm not exactly a skinny minnie. I'm a size 16/18 on the bottom and a 12/14 on top (weird pear shape! giant child bearing hips thank god! hah) and i'm only around 5'1/5'2 :)

Helly: if that temp rises again that could well be an implantation dip! :D

Charlotteee thats not a bad drop, chart is still looking fine, fingers crossed for you, when are you due AF?

Foxy - middle temp sounds right, I should have tried that, doh!

30th around about :dohh:

I had my first temp rise today, well first major temp rise.. 2 days after I got my +opk. Does this mean I most likely ovulated yesterday? And Can I put in temps for the next 2 days to get my crosshairs?

thanks
xx

Looks like could be ov to me MrsMurphy2Be.

Play around with some temps for the next day or two :D

Foxy- I am still hoping this is your month!!!
Helly- its not below your cover line so dont worry..

My temp is still creeping up so I am enjoying the what if's right now.. I really don't want it to end.. Probably why I wont test early this time.. At least the is what I try to tell myself. :)

Well FF has said I have a triphasic chart with possible implantation on CD22, BFNs so far so will have to wait and see! I hope this is it for me!

Ooooohh Tinks your chart looks great! FX!!!!

My boys can entertain themselves but they also can drive each other mad..lol. But I suppose all siblings can do that to each other. That is very interesting about the placenta's for you as well. When they were little I tried to participate in a twin study and if I had completed I could have had the test done for free but it was to difficult trying to write down everything they said for 3 months and I eventually gave up. :)

I have been having some light cramps today again and a bit of nausea this morning but I am trying to convince myself that it is all in my head.. I have like 6 days til I should test...Ugh.....

Sahrene

Thanks hun, really hope this is our month. Trying not to get my hopes up this month as i got a little emotional with my last :bfn: poor hubby didn't know what to do lol.

I have never know anyone to have that placenta thing before, its interesting. Its weird sometimes though coz poeple ask if we are identical and i just dont know :haha:

Good luck to you as well

Our charts are fairly similar shape cheeky :)

Twinks - hope those temps keep rising :D

My body has decided to produce some watery CM! :dohh:

Good luck to Foxy, Sahrene, Tinks and Cheekybint &#8211; heres a little sprinkle of some baby dust for you all :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Now go smother yourselves in it :winkwink:

CD1 for me today &#8211; stupid :witch: was expecting it so am not at all upset. I have tomorrow off work as hubby is DJ&#8217;ing at a music festival which we are going to for the weekend so am really looking forward to that. Am going to have a really big blow out and get suitably sloshed and have LOTS of fun :happydance:

Can you tell I&#8217;m excited :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->