New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Good luck to Foxy, Sahrene, Tinks and Cheekybint – heres a little sprinkle of some baby dust for you all :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Now go smother yourselves in it :winkwink:

CD1 for me today – stupid :witch: was expecting it so am not at all upset. I have tomorrow off work as hubby is DJ’ing at a music festival which we are going to for the weekend so am really looking forward to that. Am going to have a really big blow out and get suitably sloshed and have LOTS of fun :happydance:

Can you tell I’m excited :haha:

Enjoy yourself hun :drunk:

Hello ladies! SO I had a dip this morning, but I took a little earlier than usual. Is it okay as long as it's over the coverline??? I thought it seemed a little early for it to drop. Lots of very good looking charts on here - I LOVE comparing. Good luck to everyone!

Hey ladies. I guess Im still in the running. I dont know what to think anymore. One day, I say yes this is it. The next day, maybe not. I guess this is normal. Everyone's chart looks so great. Im afraid to test today so if temp stays up 2 more days, Ill test saturday. Good luck ladies!:hugs:

Smiley- Have fun this weekend and good luck with making that little bean this coming month!

Tinks! Chart looks good and I totally understand the hubby thing. Sometimes I think it is harder on them then us. We really tried this month to not put pressure on it and have fun and it was really nice.. Now at this part I just try not to say how I am feeling because I dont want to get him excited for nothing..

Sahrene

Hello ladies! SO I had a dip this morning, but I took a little earlier than usual. Is it okay as long as it's over the coverline??? I thought it seemed a little early for it to drop. Lots of very good looking charts on here - I LOVE comparing. Good luck to everyone!

Im no expert here but from what I know I believe its ok if its still above coverline. My chart dipped on 4dpo right to the coverline but has since went back up. Im sure the other ladies who are chart experts will chime in and give you some good answers!:hugs:

How much earlier did you take your temp steph? Maybe you could use the temp corrector and see what it'd make your temp then

You had a slight dip on 9dpo last month so maybe it's just normal for you

Good luck!

Good luck MrsKCBrown!

Foxy - I know EWCM in the 2ww is a sign of pregnancy but maybe its fertile CM not necissarily just egg white?!

Hi ladies....I am relatively new to charting too.... do you mind taking a look https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dfb42 does it look like I may have finally O'd??

Good luck MrsKCBrown!

Foxy - I know EWCM in the 2ww is a sign of pregnancy but maybe its fertile CM not necissarily just egg white?!

this is very true. i found that i had A LOT of CM building up to taking a hpt. another thing that made me think hmmm (besides this weird calm feeling that had come over me around 2dpo) was my boobs looked like they were a hell of a lot more - "happy" haha. my nipples stayed sensitive also which they normally didn't :)

Hi ladies....I am relatively new to charting too.... do you mind taking a look https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dfb42 does it look like I may have finally O'd??

Hi lonegirl

That big dip may be ovulation, i would see what your temperature is like tomorrow. The last 3 temps have not been taken at the same time? This may be effecting your chart

Good luck xxx

Welcome lonegirl - I'd say it's a bit too early to tell just yet. You're looking for a clear temp shift :D

Foxy done my research lol, sorry for the gross TMI but Ive read that fertile cervical mucus stains your knickers in a round shape, non fertile mucus in a rectangular shape. Mine has been creamy for days and theres been quite a bit of it, all staining in a round shape.

Pichi - how weird, thats how I would describe my boobs, they are fuller, a little bigger and generally "happier"! No Im not going to get excited, I do this every month!!

Helly - when I first started ttc my cm wasn't all that hot but it has improved with grapefruit and EPO. Last cycle was the first time where I noticed a shift from "rectangular" to "round" as ov approached. Another gal was telling me about that and at first I thought it sounded nuts but it is true!

hello my fellow charters! :)
wondering if any of you could have a look at my chart, FF says i o'd cd13 which is way early for me, i'm thinking it was actually yesterday, cd15? i usually o cd15 or 18 but i started new supplements this cycle to help with my lp so it's possible..
any opinions are appreciated :flower:

Hey mamaxm :)

I'd agree with FF on this one

I started some new supplements this month too and found my O was slightly early

thanks cheeky!
i'm going to treat it like i did o yesterday just to be safe (following SMEP, going into the long BD stretch!), but FF is probably right, fine by me!

thanks for the info Helly :D

* knee deep in dirty laundry examining a week's worth of knickers before OH gets home* :haha:

mamaxm - I think you're right with CD15. Just depends on what your temps do over the next day or two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->